Way Too Many Werewolves of Miller's Hollow (Wolves Win)

Started by Trieste, August 01, 2009, 10:09:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LadySky

In the light of a new day LadySky emerges from her hut hopeful for a bright morning. Everything was doomed however and the sight of poor Josietta's mangled body is more than she can stand. Tears fall as she helps to gather the remains for a burial and once more she makes her way to vote.

"I believe Aiden is to blame for this atrocity." she says and places the parchment into the voting box.

Her fingers become stuck unfortunately and as she twists, turns, and violently wiggles to pull herself free the new corset she had just purchased and put such faith in busts free and once more the twins fall out and jiggle wildly as they greet the day.
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Marguerite

Nooo! Not my Josi!

-Cries over the loss of her Josi-

Ladysky, you were jealous of Josi and I know you wished you were my snuggle buddy.
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Kanrya

Yawns softly as she exited her hut and looked at josi's remains. "Oh My God..." She swallowed trying to hold down the bile in her throat from the disturbing sight. "I agree...it had to have been Ladysky...she always seems to be jumping out of her shirt like she's trying to escape her form..." She closed her eyes and shed a tear for Josi.

LadySky

Marguerite I believe you are actually a werewolf as well but I will keep my vote placed on Aiden for the moment. I will point out that yesterday it was ME who led the vote against Teno, who turned out to be an evil one. I am innocent and I believe you are simply trying to get attention off of yourselves.

Any who doubt my trustworthiness can go back to yesterday's voting and see I speak the truth.
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Marguerite

-Laughs-

Lovely, again look at these pretty legs of mine.

-Shows off her smooth skin-

If I wanted to be hairy, I would have stopped shaving.

rafufu

LadySky could be right, or she could have been playing a clever game from the start.....

And maybe Marguerite is only shaving in an attempt to hide her wolfish nature....

Anyway, I'm going trust LadySky and vote for Marguerite

LadySky

I am not sure about you Marg. but I am sure that it makes no sense for me to have LED the vote against Teno yesterday if I am a werewolf. Your voting for me, you to Kanrya only tells me ONE thing, you are guilty of something.

Marguerite

-Shrugs-

Yes, I am guilty for not spending more time with Josi.

-Nods-

Scott

NOOOOOOOOO NOT JOSIE!!! *takes a stick and starts beating Teno's severed head with it* damn wolves!!!

Rafufu if you had anything to do with this, I'll never forgive you!

Kanrya

Kanrya glares at Ladysky and yawns softly again. "Hun what do i have to hide...A quiet one like me...i like to take solace in alcohol..." She shrugged and walked off to the tavern.

Autumn Sativus

"I agree with Scott that rafufu likely had something to do with this." She notes, knowing that he was the only one to vote alongside Teno in the previous day's lynch.
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Transgirlenstein

She comes out of her hut in the morning, fixing her skirts and top.  She sees Josie's dead body and bursts into tears as she sits down crying.  "Not Josie!!"

"I vote for Aiden!  Lady Sky was not wrong last time!"  Her makeup runs and she dries her eyes, sniffling sadly.
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Trieste

Quote from: Saffron on August 07, 2009, 11:54:04 PM
"I agree with Scott that rafufu likely had something to do with this." She notes, knowing that he was the only one to vote alongside Teno in the previous day's lynch.

Bear in mind that the wolves did not find out who each other were until Night 2.

Rockin

I'm going with Kanrya. She seemed dissipointed when we lynched a wolf for some reason

Kanrya

"I was disappointed because I thought Teno was a friend and villager not a wolf..." She said as she glared at Rockin. "He seemed like a nice guy is all...I was disappointed because he fooled me..."

Trieste

Lynch votes:

• Aiden - 3 votes: Ladysky, Queentrippingserpent, Saku
  • Ladysky - 2 votes: Marguerite, Kanrya
  • rafufu - 2 votes: Scott, Saffron
  • Kanrya - 1 vote: Rockin
  • Ket
  • Kip
  • Marguerite - 1 vote: rafufu
  • Queentrippingserpent
  • Rockin
  • Saffron
  • Saku
  • Scott

Not yet voted: Aiden, Ket, Kip

Saku

Saku thinks about everything that has gone on and takes a look at those that have blame being put on them. Since it is quite early in the game she doesn't really know who to think might be responsible for these atrocities. So she decides to put the blame on Aiden for now.
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Kip

Kipoc hefts the muffin gun on his shoulder, obviously lost in thought.

"Aiden..." he whispers, eyes unfocused.

"You say good start, I say perfect ending. 
This world has no heart and mine is beyond mending."
~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

Aiden

Autumn Sativus

I'm going to change my vote to LadySky as well, I have a feeling that to kill Aiden would be to lose one on the side of the villagers.
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Ket

she wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell

you can find me on discord Ket#8117
Ons & Offs~Menagerie~Pulse~Den of Iniquity
wee little Ketlings don't yet have the ability to spit forth flame with the ferocity needed to vanquish a horde of vehicular bound tiny arachnids.

Scott

Trieste

Lynch votes:

• Ladysky - 6 votes: Marguerite, Kanrya, Aiden, Saffron, Ket, Scott
  • Aiden - 3 votes: Ladysky, Queentrippingserpent, Saku
  • Marguerite - 1 vote: rafufu
  • Kanrya - 1 vote: Rockin
  • rafufu
  • Ket
  • Kip
  • Queentrippingserpent
  • Rockin
  • Saffron
  • Saku
  • Scott

As the villagers gather around Ladysky, she finds herself having to choose between fending off the angry mob, or holding closed her overflowing corset, the laces of which seem to have snapped! She is saved from nearly exposing herself to the entire village by Scott, who comes running over from a nearby hut exclaiming that he has changed his mind, and that he has the power to prove Ladysky's innocent. He runs up and throws his vial of holy water over Ladysky's head.

Scott, the Priest, tests Ladysky, who is a villager, leaving her desperately trying to hold in place a wet corset, as the sun sets overhead and night-time closes in.

Scott

Scott wipes his forehead and is glad he made the right decision, even if he'd made the unforgiveable mistake of messing up a womans hairdo.   

Trieste

The villagers breathe a sigh of relief and head to their beds for the night, having saved one of their own. It's good that they have, because they lose another of their own in the night! In the morning, they find the remains of Saffron in her hut. Everything they find indicates that the poor woman was a villager.

Remaining Roles
Either 7 or 8 Villagers (possibly including a Priest and a Seer)
Either 3 or 4 Wolves (possibly including an Alpha)

Who will pay for this?

• Aiden
  • Kanrya
  • Ket
  • Kip
  • Ladysky
  • Marguerite
  • Queentrippingserpent
  • rafufu
  • Rockin
  • Saffron
  • Saku
  • Scott

Not yet voted: Aiden, Josietta, Kanrya, Ket, Kip, Ladysky, Marguerite, Queentrippingserpent, rafufu, Rockin, Saku, Scott