Heroine Humiliation [F seeking M] [Discord]

Started by OliviaLing, July 31, 2010, 12:18:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OliviaLing

despickable

I PM'd you with ideas I like the ideas you have and would love to explore them with you

“We have multiplied our possessions but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We’ve learned how to make a living but not a life. We’ve added years to life, not life to years.” – George Carlin
Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page
[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=133839.0]
[/url][/url]Despickable's Ons and Offs

OliviaLing

OliviaLing

Added "Outmatched", one of my weirder kinks, and updated my other stories.

OliviaLing

BlackestKnight

Some of these ideas sound cool. I'm down for either the brothel, or heroine humiliation plot if you are. I've been really wanting to do a pimp character, it's hard to find people who are into that.

OliviaLing

Nameless One

I'd be interested in two of your ideas: Double-teamed and Outmatched. Let me know if you're still interested.
It is "Torment". It is that which draws all tormented souls to you. The flesh knows it suffers, even when the mind has forgotten. And so you wear the rune always.

Ons and Offs

OliviaLing

Added The Prison, and The Yacht.

OliviaLing

OliviaLing

Added The Photographer and The Arrangement, modified The Prison.

MasterTristan

I have a fair few ideas for the Outmatched scene, if you're still looking?

OliviaLing

OliviaLing

OliviaLing

OliviaLing

OliviaLing

Added The Ranch, and removed some stories that have been taken.

OliviaLing

OliviaLing

OliviaLing

AceSorou

Actually...

I have a Tech-based superhero who considers himself a genius. Since he's actually based on several villains, it wouldn't be too farfetched to make him a villain. And after reading your profile, I've come up with a unique scenario involving your character and mine. PM me for details.

OliviaLing