Red Alert: Third World War & Aftermath [C/NC/warfare/pulp fiction]

Started by Ironwolf85, September 30, 2010, 01:02:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ironwolf85

I've gotten back to playing C&C Red Alert 3 and uprising lately, and I thought might base my first simple Rp on it.
The players can be anything from soldiers on the battlefield, to commanders controlling it, I might refine my ideas more as time goes on.

The End of World As We Know it: After the first world war, Stalin's USSR ran rampant and unchecked, the western powers united to stop his mad bid for world domination. after a brutal war, the Allies triumphed and peace regined. However the allied puppet primer was eventually replaced by Primer Chernkov. Chernkov with the rebuilding of the Soviet military for "defencive pourposes." once again the Soviets have gone on the offencive, most of europe has fallen, and the allies triumph only by the skill and intelligence of their troops.
the allies repulsed the invasion of britan, and just as the USSR was prepairing another assult, they were hit behind by the Empire of the Rising Sun. the formerly passive Asian nation launched a suprise invasion on a scale unimaginable. the three world powers now fight for survival.

OOC info: Einstien invented a time machine, and went back to prevent the second world war by kicking hitler out of the timestream. without hitler to challange his power Stalin started his own World War. Romonov replaced him after the union was defeated, Romonov started the third world war in the other time stream, and lost. Cernkov, General Krukov, and Doctor Zilinski, these three used a primitive time machine based on allied tech to go back and eliminate Einstien, and thus, the allies vast technological advantage. this changed history in ways that they never expected. for example, Atomic weapons never existed, and the research was put into other weapons of war.

Factions:
Allies: Though primarily composed of the Western World, the Allies are a vast alliance of cultures and peoples determened to resist Soviet agression and maintain their way of life and sovernity. The allies arsinal is a hoge poge of the best technologies each nation has to offer. From Cryo weapons, to teleporation, Lasers, Genetics, and the best hardware and inteligence money can buy, all topped off with a Navy and Airforce that are unmatched. Recently The Americans have been rallied by a new President named Akerman, and this new invigoration means a new influx of troops, supplies, and much needed political support for the weary allies. Now revitalized, the allies can push back and take the fight to their weakened enemies. but it will be an uphill fight agaist two entrenched enemies. They face the Soviets in Europe, and The Empire in the Pasific.
Goal: World Peace, whatever the cost. nothing more nothing less.
Soviets: the USSR is at the height of it's power,  consisting of most of asia and the middle east. now europe, and a good chunk of africa. the Soviet military excels at brute force and direct combat. Their armor divisions are the best in the world, and the ministery of experimental science tuns out horrific weapons of war. From dumping industrial toxins on foes, to magnetic weapons that can slowly tear a vehicle apart or pull a tank up into space, not to mention their famious Tesla weapons that can fry a man whole. Many of their special technologies are viewed as warcrimes. Dispite the visious brutality of the Soviet Regime, oppertunities for premotions abound for one strong enough, smart enough, or lucky enough. For the first time in this war, the Soviets face their foes in a fair fight. With the suprise attack of the Empire on one front, and the revitalized Allies on the other.
Goal: "Liberate the people of the world from Capalist and Imperal opression."
Empire of The Rising Sun: The Empire of the Rising Sun encompasses only Japan, a number of Pasific Islands, and china. But to make up for this they endge out even the allies, making up for small numbers of people with transforming vehicles, mighty mecha, robotic and nanite technologies. The Emperor is a living god, and the empire believes it is their Divine Destiny to rule the world. Their Military "the Shogunate" is beheld to the Code of Bushedo, from Samurai Troopers, Tsunami tanks, and even deadly (but old fashoned) ninja all live to serve. the Empire is rested, ready for battle, and with the element of suprise currently driving a katana up the ass of the Soviet Motherland. But their divine destiny is opposed by the Allies, who though respectable opponents, are still opponents. They face two determened foes who resist with everything they have.
Goal: Total military and cultural domination, in the eyes of the empire every other culture is barbaric, and therefore, should be "enlightened" the hard way.

Where the Nukes went: there are no atomic weapons, because of this no side has to hold back it's military strengh. and the new MCV (mobile construction Vehicle) has been developed, it can roll in and start pumping out complette prefabricated buildings in minutes. also the minds of scientists have been put to other uses, so weapons are far more advanced.

PHEW that's enough background.
Sexuality: all three sides use both male and female members, though the "Sexual Reveloution" never happened. The war is also a form of entertainemnt for many, among the allies for example a sucessful commander is treated like a rock star, among the Soviets they are a hero of the people, and in the Empire, they are akin to a saint to the Godlike Emperor.
they all have their own theme of kinkyness of course...

I'm not sure how I should set this stuff up, but I was thinking of somthing like people facing each other in large scale combat. just setting all this up for fun.
There are three starting theaters, and I will advance the front lines as people win or loose.
the theatres are
Europe: Allies VS Soviet
The Soviet Heartland:  Soviet VS Imperial
Pasific: Imperial VS Allies

I might allow players to be somthing other than human, talk it over with me first.

Profile template:
Name:
Faction:
Sexuality:
OOC Kinks and no nos:
Bio:
Military Preferance:

Example:
Name: Bullrat Krukov
Faction: Soviet
Sexuality: Straight
OOC Kinks and no nos: (NPC not my persional character)
Bio: born in Lenningrad to an "Old Soviet" damily. In another universe he masterminded the Invasion of the United States under Romonov, in this one he stands as Chernkov's right hand. though watching his former subortinate KGB officer go to primer grates on him to no end. He takes his fustrations out in battle. He lead the invasion of Europe, and recently was turned back by the new commander "Ace" at the battle of brighton. this has blighted his reputation, he now tries to coordinate a counterattack against the Empire and Allies both. Krukov also vents his fustration on various female officers that surround him. he is a the military leader of the Soviets, and therefore rightfully cocky, and confident.
Military Preferance: Krukov is a brutal and agressive stratigest. having all of the industrial might of the Union at his disposal makes him soft in the head, and complacent. but when roused to right, he will hit with the full force of the Union, prefering Masses of Constripts and Kurov Airships, he get's more unstable the angrier he gets. he will bury enemies under sheer brute force.

my character:
Name: Classified "The Ace"
Faction: Allies
Sexuality: Straight, with bi leanings
OOC Kinks and no nos: no serious humilation, no sick stuff (scat play, castration, and other such things)
Bio: Not much is Known about "The Ace" the rising star of the allies, and the victor of Brighton beach. What is known is he is american, passed his psych and intellectual exams with flying colors. He also hides his face behind a peacekeeper's tinted riot helmet. Some say he's not even human, others that he's sporting face scars from whatever training he underwent. (or he could just be normal, depends on what kind of people sign up.)
Military Preferance: Ace is highly adaptable and will use whatever he deems useful. His forces do tend strike from well fortified bases. with ambushes, quick strikes, and hittting enemies where they don't expect it.
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

Miles Trent

Never thought I'll ever see a C&C role play here. Color me interested. Once I get meself settled at my new place, I'll put up a profile if this is still on.
Using a real person's picture is like stealing their soul.... Consult your local roleplay doctor before proceeding. :D
My O & Os
GM One on One Thread

Ironwolf85

good for you... I'll leave this alone for a while, people please sign up when you're ready.
and for the record most of the feeling is tech on cheezy old movies. I just want people to have fun and go to war...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.

Major Major

Ironwolf85

I'm gonna wait about till this sunday-maybe monday- night before I start anything, giving players a chance to sign up and such

Major Major

Name: Julia Caldecot KBE, DSO
Sexuality: Bi-curious
OOC Kinks and no nos:
Bio: An officer of the New Zealand Territorials, General Caldecot is one of the hundreds of field commanders on all sides of the war. Originally commanding a rear-echelon training area for the war against the Soviets, the Empire's surprise declaration of war has left her in a very difficult position indeed.
Military Preferance: A cautious General, Caldecot plays the long game, preferring to lure enemies into carefully prepared killzones before moving up to secure areas and denying the enemy his available resources. Cryocopters feature heavily in her forces.

Ironwolf85

Civilian cultures: we might deal with civilans and it might be nice to have lines.
Allies: though comprised of many cultures, as a whole the allied culture somewhat petty and wrapped up in entertainment culture. The WWN or World Wide News, reports on things like the celebrity marrages, new TV series, and useless celebrity sleeze, in addition to real news. it is a culture of instant gratification. The bright side successful Commanders are treated like rock stars, but scandals do happen, and rockstars do fall.
Soviet: The Union is backward, it's people supersticious, but pratical. young soviets are easily indoctrinated and optimistic. Dr. Zilinski has revoloutioned the soviet home with new applances civilan life is easy and bright in the union's cities, if you avoid politcs and do your job. if you don't... or you disobey the Union's mandates, the police swoop down upon you. a successful commander must also play politcs against his peers, victory is political captial, and some commanders can become "Heroes of the People" given carte blanch by the public as long as the winning streak continues, if he is humilated... he might end up in the gulag.
Imperial: it's hard to tell where the Empire's military might ends, and it's civilan power begins. high strung and tense, always eager to serve. people take their work extremely serious, and thus are completely wild when the lights go down and they go home. a commander is given utmost respect. Though mortal, westerners would compare their treatment to those of holy saints. a successful commander has nothing to want for, a failure... often commits seppku.

Miles Trent

Name: Brian J. Lee
OOC Kinks and no nos: No extremes, no domination
Bio: General Brian Lee, an American national, has a long history of rivalry with RAF commander Giles Price, a rivalry that stretched all the way back to flight school. They used to compete over who could score higher than the other, ranging with a string of prizes to the victor, from personal effects to money and even so far as women. Overall, their score had split 50 50, with no clear winner over who was the better wing commander. Brian is still established and well known with high command, however, for his skill as a leader is as great as his greatest rival, often coined as a star of the US Air Force, compared to Giles' own stardom in the British RAF. Despite the spoils of such fame, he cares less and instead prefers to concentrate with the task of ending the war as soon as possible, as he thought that everyone should be doing! Everything else that came as the spoils was just added extra. What's the point if everything good is going to end if the enemy wins?
Military Preferance: Brian was born, raised and destined for the Air Force. All manner of everything and anything that can fly is his martial specialty. He favors Apollo air superiority fighter air wings, squadrons of Vindicator ground attack bombers, Century heavy bombers/air transport and personally goes out on the field with a small wing of FutureTech Harbinger Gunships. Although a confident airmen commander, he wisely deploys ground support where needed, favoring the camouflage of Mirage Tanks to gather intel and mislead his enemies. When at sea or close enough to one, he also deploys Navy Carriers and their Sky Knight UAVs for long range extra support, if the Navy boys allow him to. A cautious and cunning general, he believes that speed, deception, precision and calculated risk are keys to victory. If opportunity presents itself, he will also attempt to accompany various other Allied commanders and act as air support, wanting no more than to see an Allied victory over any Soviet or Imperial that comes their way.
Using a real person's picture is like stealing their soul.... Consult your local roleplay doctor before proceeding. :D
My O & Os
GM One on One Thread

Ironwolf85

Well Damnit lol... we have three allied commanders and no others... I gotta write up soviet and Imperial NPCs now!

Major Major

I'll knock out a Soviet officer for you now, to make things easier:

[[Above picture taken while the Major was on leave in Cuba.]]
Name: Tatiyana Baranova
Faction: Soviet Union
Rank: Major of the Komitet Gosudarstvennoy Bezopasnosti (KGB), commanding part of the 78th Guards Division
Sexuality: more or less Lesbian
Bio: As cruel as she is beautiful, Major Tatiyana Baranova is one of the rising stars of the KGB, with an exemplary record of rooting out enemy agents and the Capitalist lackeys that threaten the safety and well-being of the peace-loving workers and citizens of the Soviet Union. Her record only tells part of the story though, and rumours on all sides suggest that Baranova delights in taking prisoners that catch her eye (usually female) and breaking them to her will.
Military Preferance: In favour of using "Shock and Awe" tactics, Baranova has a propensity towards using unconventional weapons such as Tesla troopers/tanks, Twinblades and Terror Drones.

Some more pictures of the Major, in uniform:

Ironwolf85

sorry I been working on 2 and 2 for NPCs
I got a soviet officer in mind, but I've been working a traffic flagging position... 11 hour days...
uuuuugh... too tired sorry guys... I will get back at it I'll have a whole three day weekend to get at it.

Bayushi

Quote from: Ironwolf85 on October 04, 2010, 10:17:55 AMWell Damnit lol... we have three allied commanders and no others... I gotta write up soviet and Imperial NPCs now!

I'm working on an Imperial. I'll post it here as soon as it's done. Sorry if it's a little slow, but am also working on school work.

Ironwolf85

(Boss Fight characters...)
Name: Nateria Zaritova
Sexuality: Bi
OOC Kinks and no nos: no toilet crap.
Bio: Born in Tunguska Dr. Zaratov studied under Doctor Zalinski and was accepted into the Ministary of Experimental science, Zalinski doesn't remember her, and she's annoyed at this. She was trusted with overseeing Arclight by the primer, so named for it's impressive prefabricated facilities and Tesla defences. She is working on creating an impressive tesla coil that can defend against air and land attacks.
Military Preferance: Unlike other commanders, Zaritov is perfectly fine with not being on the front lines. Her factories at the facility codenamed Arclight keep pumping out the tanks for the soviet offencive into europe. When attacked She perfers Tesla and superweapons coupled with engineer and expansion strikeforces.

Name: Ishi Kiti
Faction: Imperial
Sexuality: Does not care, sex is sex.
OOC Kinks and no nos: N/A (no toilet stuff, but other than that the japanese are kinky)
Bio: Naomi is the naval commander, Ishi is her undercommander, while she strikes at the union, he is watching the empire's back. He protects the Floating fortress based in the phillipines. a former seawing pilot, he loves the sea and is a brutal foe
Military Preferance: He perfers, transforming units Especally the seawing, he prefers to use nanno cores offencively constantly expanding his base and raiding enemies.
(guy I might play)

Name: Meiltio Romonov
OOC Kinks and no nos: no humiliation, no watersports, no toilet stuff.
Bio: in another life Romonov would have never existed, as primer his father never would have settled down and raised a son. in this time line he is a soviet sub commander, and raided allied shipping lanes for years. Now with the empire's suprise attack, he has been recalled to fight the imperial menace penitrating the heart of the motherland. The white clad commander rallies men like nothing, a poster boy who's loyality is assured. He is actually decended from the Czar and has a legitimate claim in the heart of the soviet people.
Military Preferance: Tanks and infantry especally conscripts, Romonov also uses naval power where availible.

Bayushi

PLAYER NOTE: I figured that little Miss Iwamori here would be a great catch for Major Major's KGB lass. ;D

Name: Iwamori Akiko
Faction: Imperial
Sexuality: Straight(as far as she knows)
OOC Kinks and no nos: Player is lesbian. Lesbian rape is a big bonus, as is forced sodomy. ;) No toilet play, no gore/piercing/tattoos. No fellatio.
Bio: Her father Nisei, mother from the northern island of Hokkaido, little Iwamori Akiko is a trusted officer, yet not trusted in interactions with the United States, given her late father's heritage as an American-born Japanese. Instead, the small officer; a noted infiltrator, spy, and assassin, has been assigned to infiltrate the Russian heartland. Given her slight stature and pale white skin, she was assumed to be a natural for the infiltration of the snowy Soviet homeland.
Military Preference: Imperial, Assassin/Spy and thief.(aka Shinobi)

Miles Trent

After a bit of research into the Red Alert C&C universe, Ive suddenly been inspired by a certain character that I have been so dying to play. He would be an NPC, of course, but hes a pretty big guy in the Tiberium Wars canon. For those CC buffs here, you know who Im talking about. :) Once I get a confirm from Ironwolf85, I'll put it up in my profile post somewhere in the page. If he doesnt like it, then scratch that idea.

Otherwise, I'm ready to play and just here for general roll call (no pun intended). Cant wait to get started.
My O & Os
GM One on One Thread

Major Major

One small thing, Ironwolf; I've got some russian friends, and I'm reliably informed by them that the surname changes depending if it's male or female.

For example, a woman named Natalia Ivanova's little brother would be Demitri Ivanov, and Major Baranova's father would be so-and-so Baranov.

Ironwolf85

Ironwolf85

I've been rethinking the roster...

Iwamori Akiko VS Tatiyana Baranova
The Stakes: Omesk's centeral location within the Union, makes it the hub of the Krasny Motory motor-bike fleet. The union's civilan messanger service that carries all small packages especially the mail. In fitting with Imperial stratigy distruction of this hub would cut all civilan communication from Russia to it's outlying Asian republics. if saved it can be used as a hub by the soviet command to edit information and distribute proppaganda.

Nateria Zaritova VS Brian J. Lee
The Stakes: Zaritova has recently left her facility in Arclight to move on Rome to turn it into a military hub for italy. if she succeeds the Soviets will desicrate and loot the proud city of it's cultural and religous treasures, further increasing the Soviet Warchest. The Allies must invade italy as the second prong of their counterattack while Ace fights in Hidelburg germany. Brian Lee has been given a base in Corsca, and been tasked with liberating the country from Soviet occupation. Dislodging Zaritova from Rome is key to this victory.

Miles Trent

I was just wondering about the timeline. Are we going to be doing this during or after the events of Red Alert 3/Uprising?
My O & Os
GM One on One Thread

Ironwolf85

during the "War of the Three Powers" and then during the aftermath. I'm keeping the ending in cannon, the allies win by a slim margin. But the rest of the war beyond what the commander experiences is only hinted at.
after the war is over the world becomes embroiled in border, internal, and small scale conflicts, but the AN acts kind of as a refree, or at least they'd like to think so. most6 commanders stop fighting for Nationalistic reasons, and more for persional glory after that so when WoTTP is over, anyone can fight anyone

Ironwolf85

I'm going to start this tomorrow night and make links and stuff

Ironwolf85

Omesk is up!
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85455.0
so is Italy!
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85462.0
now I want a knock down, drag out, slug fest. no godmodding. and when it's all over, I want some sweet sex scenes

Major Major

Ironwolf85

Major... Akiko...
AMAZING rping there... I expected a straight combat, but this was far FAR better... I might have to do some rethinking and rewriting... Miles check them out it's hot.

Ironwolf85

also it gets scary at the end... but that's how they've gone with it