News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

A 1x1 romance

Started by Minra, June 24, 2010, 11:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Minra

Waiting to get approved so I decided to surf around the requests section. I'm looking for a romance role-play. Either male of female is fine with me. :)

I would enjoy a fantasy role-play perhaps with vampires or were-creatures. Or just about any other mythical creature. I am very open to ideas.

Dunnuck

Minra

To tell the truth I'm not too sure.

Perhaps a man that was outcast and dishonored by his clan. In order to return to his clan, he must prove himself worthy. He does this by kidnapping the daughter of the leader of a rival clan.

I wish I had more, but my ideas are dried up at the moment. Keeping it PG-13 of course.

Florence

I don't suppose you're still interested in this now that you've gotten accepted xD

If you are, and are willing to rp with someone who's still awaiting approval I'm looking for something to do. I'm pretty much open to playing whichever gender works best for you, though I'm a male in real life.

So... uh... yeah... lemme know if you're game ^^
O/O: I was going to make a barebones F-list as a rough summary, but then it logged me out and I lost my progress, so I made a VERY barebones F-list instead: Here.