Bug maybe? Horizontal scroll.

Started by Izu, December 02, 2013, 11:48:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izu

I think I just encountered a bug on E - a horizontal scroll appeared on the bottom of the page. Resizing doesn't help. And the issue is from today - happens for the first time.

If pics are needed I will add some. Currently my screen resolution is at 1366 x 768, laptop wide-screen. Google Chrome :)

ONs and OFFs || M/M Search || Izu's A&A
...Like reflections on the page, the world's what you create...

Beguile's Mistress

Do you mean the scroll bar at the bottom?  I have that, too.

Oniya

Just noticed it here as well.  Looks like it might be regarding the subscription bar width?  That's the only thing that extends from edge-to-edge of the scroll.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Izu

Izu

And yeah, Oni is right as usual. The subscription bar is up at 1367px, while the rest of the page is at 1349px.

Oniya

*draws in the sand with her toe*  Far too many 'spot the difference' games.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Izu

Oreo

I was going to mention it last night but fell asleep instead. I thought the bar was the culprit too since it extends into the background area.

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Vekseid

Quote from: Oniya on December 02, 2013, 11:59:12 AM
Just noticed it here as well.  Looks like it might be regarding the subscription bar width?  That's the only thing that extends from edge-to-edge of the scroll.

Yeah, need to fixxor that : /