Borrowing our Wife's Bodies (M4M or F to play M)

Started by allenlinger, February 15, 2015, 12:16:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

allenlinger

Below is an idea I have if anyone is interested PM me. I'm looking for a M to play the other part. I'm OK with an F playing the part of the male also, but would prefer a male.

First we are both in the military and have been promoted and assigned to a secret unit that does research on espionage.  We oversee a couple of scientists that have figured out a way to take DNA from a woman's single hair and genetically alter it. Once it has been turned into a human GMO, it can be injected into a man and over the course of a short time they will become that woman.  They have tested it on rats and other animals and it actually works.  They can even change them back to males. Now they want to test it on humans and you and I are the most likely choices.   

Now, to find the right woman for each of us, the most obvious choice would be our wife's. They are both in California and we are in Boston so we can even use their ID's, clothes and such.  So we will be exactly like them except for our mostly male brains.

If you decide to play this with me,  I will provide a list of women for you to choose from for me to play as my wife. I would like you to provide me a few choices as well for me to pick for your character.

I can give you a list of women to pick from that I will play.  If you give me a few choices I will pick one for you..  I'm pretty flexible so feel free to suggest any changes you might want to see.

Rune

Tempting. May I see your lists of potential wives?

allenlinger