High school blitz

Started by azzmeister89, July 02, 2012, 12:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gavlois

Upon turning around at the sound of Hina's voice, he saw that the group had stopped, and that there was something weird with the look on Evie's face. Feeling concerned, he thought that it was best to leave the girls to themselves. "Alright. I'll keep going, just don't stray too far." With that, he turned around and kept going, still feeling worried.
O/O

LynxKitten

Evie turned to Hina with a smile, "What is on your mind?"

Queen Elsa

Hina kept her voice quiet. "Evie, I have a bit of a special talent. I'm very sensitive to people's auras. Do you know what that means?"

LynxKitten

She shook her head, she hadn't heard the word 'aura' anywhere outside of the gypsy camps in Romania. "I'm afraid I don't."

Queen Elsa

"I'm very sensitive to the... feel of a person's personality, and their emotions."

LynxKitten

Evangeline bit her lip lightly, "I see. That's very interesting." She smiled and tilted her head, "What was it you wanted to speak to me about?"

Queen Elsa

"I felt the change in your emotion a few minutes ago. How you went from happy to sad as you looked at Naoko."

LynxKitten

Evangeline blushed and shook her head, "It was nothing, I assure you!" She smiled and rubbed the back of her head sheepishly.

RadiantMind

Sieg hit Naoko's arm softly "Tell her how you feel man, trust me, it helps" He says, looking at the girls before gazing down at Naoko

Queen Elsa

"Evie... Friends don't lie to each other. I'm here to listen."

LynxKitten

She bit her lip and sighed, "I...I see how Sieg and yourself are, and I feel happy, but also a little sad. I know I will not find anything like that, at least not here...Even though I'd like to." Again her gaze turned to Naoko's walking form. "It is pointless to speak of it, since nothing will come of it."

Gavlois

Quote from: RadiantMind on July 07, 2012, 04:03:39 PM
Sieg hit Naoko's arm softly "Tell her how you feel man, trust me, it helps" He says, looking at the girls before gazing down at Naoko

(is he short now? lol)

Startled a little by how much insight Sieg had, he was flustered. "I- I don't know what you mean by that."
O/O

RadiantMind

Quote from: gavlois1 on July 07, 2012, 04:10:30 PM
(is he short now? lol)

Startled a little by how much insight Sieg had, he was flustered. "I- I don't know what you mean by that."
(no, I'm just taller than everybody :P)

He smiled at him, chuckling a little "no use hiding it man, go tell her how you feel about her"

Queen Elsa

Quote from: LynxKitten on July 07, 2012, 04:06:27 PM
She bit her lip and sighed, "I...I see how Sieg and yourself are, and I feel happy, but also a little sad. I know I will not find anything like that, at least not here...Even though I'd like to." Again her gaze turned to Naoko's walking form. "It is pointless to speak of it, since nothing will come of it."

"That's not true... You could always get your student visa... And..." Hina glanced at Naoko, "He likes you too."

Gavlois

Quote from: RadiantMind on July 07, 2012, 04:12:24 PM
(no, I'm just taller than everybody :P)

He smiled at him, chuckling a little "no use hiding it man, go tell her how you feel about her"

Smiling along with Sieg at how much he could tell, he replied, "You can tell huh?" He sighed as he again looked up at the starry night sky. "Part of me wants to, you know. But another part of me tells me that it would be stupid since I can't tell if she feels the same way."
O/O

RadiantMind

Sieg couldn't hold back anymore any laughed at Naoko "man! you really are thick! Look at her! she's blushing, she can't look at you properly... She loves you"

LynxKitten

"Once I finish here, I am supposed to return to Romania," she replied, shaking her head, "Papa plans a marriage for me when I return." She looked down sadly for a moment, then turned to Hina, "It is...sweet of you, but please do not say anything to Naoko."

Queen Elsa

"I'm not letting this go. I won't let you marry someone your father picked out for you, and have you be miserable for the rest of your life. I would never EVER do that to a friend."

Gavlois

Quote from: RadiantMind on July 07, 2012, 04:18:20 PM
Sieg couldn't hold back anymore any laughed at Naoko "man! you really are thick! Look at her! she's blushing, she can't look at you properly... She loves you"

Naoko grew wide eyed when Sieg said that. "W-what do you mean? I've barely spoken with her since she moved here. Sure, i showed her around the common parts of the city that we would go to alone since my parents are always busy with work. But, no... she can't... Besides, she has to return to Romania at the end of this year anyway. That's when my sister returns from her exchange as well."
O/O

RadiantMind

Sieg look at Naoko with a stern look on his face "Go... now... tell her"

LynxKitten

Quote from: Naruhinagirl on July 07, 2012, 04:24:06 PM
"I'm not letting this go. I won't let you marry someone your father picked out for you, and have you be miserable for the rest of your life. I would never EVER do that to a friend."

Evangeline took Hina's hands in her own and looked to her with pleading eyes, "Please, Hina, my friend, do not say anything to Naoko, and please simply go with it. My Mama and Papa were picked for each other, and they are very happy. I trust my papa's judgement for me." She knew they wouldn't completely understand her home culture, but she did her best to explain.

Gavlois

Quote from: RadiantMind on July 07, 2012, 04:27:17 PM
Sieg look at Naoko with a stern look on his face "Go... now... tell her"

"I... can't. They have pre-arranged marriage custom where she lives, and I was told a little about it when we met their family." He said in a quiet voice. "I can't go against their culture like that, not for my own selfish reasons."
O/O

Queen Elsa

Hina bites her lip and looks torn. She knew that this was that girl's culture... But it was so hard to deal with... Naoko liked her, and he would be crushed if he ever decided to tell her... Hina sighed. "Alright. I'm not gonna force anything on you. But please. If you ever need anyone to talk to, or cry to, or yell at, give me a call, and I'll be there in a second. Ok?"

RadiantMind

Sieg look over at Evie and Hina, he froze as he understood the base of the sentence Evie said "Crap" he thought to himself

LynxKitten

Quote from: Naruhinagirl on July 07, 2012, 04:30:10 PM
Hina bites her lip and looks torn. She knew that this was that girl's culture... But it was so hard to deal with... Naoko liked her, and he would be crushed if he ever decided to tell her... Hina sighed. "Alright. I'm not gonna force anything on you. But please. If you ever need anyone to talk to, or cry to, or yell at, give me a call, and I'll be there in a second. Ok?"

Evie nodded and pulled Hina into a hug, "Thank you, Hina, this means very much to me."