Pokemon RP interest check.

Started by Wolfy, April 07, 2012, 10:37:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NotCarrot

Yeah, different but overlapping schedules'd probably be best. Do boarding schools generally have a 'home room' period, though?

Smoothtrooperette

I don't see why it wouldn't.  It promotes social interaction between students as well as a calm period before classes start for the day.  Besides; it's our RP-- SO we can pretty much do anything we wish with it.  However we want the school structured, etc.

Animegurl5

Could somebody come up with a list of possible classes, becuase honestly I have no idea what they could be.
For the rest of the month, my schedule will be awkward and unpredictable. Please pardon my absenses and delayed replies.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=131173.0

Smoothtrooperette

I'd assume it'd be like regular school; but with certain Pokemon things thrown in.

Homeroom
Math
Pokemon Biology
Lunch
Pokemon Battling III
Literature
Etc

Animegurl5

And I'm assuming there would be certain classes geared more towards the skills needed for specific future careers. Like for example, a more intense gym class for characters like mine who are going into physical careers and more 'spiritual' classes for characters like Dylon who might be going into the medium career.
For the rest of the month, my schedule will be awkward and unpredictable. Please pardon my absenses and delayed replies.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=131173.0

Smoothtrooperette

NotCarrot

Maybe instead of an actual homeroom class, just a common area where students mingle each morning before class?

And maybe as the basic shared class list...

Pokemon Biology (including care, etc)
Battling 101
Pokemon Tech (basic theory of Pokeballs, the PC system, etc)
Items: Potions, Berries, and Beyond
and then a more real-world base of classes.

Frank Reshman

I've always been fascinated about how that tech works.  If you want someone who can BS a lot of things, and still make it sound believable, I'm your guy.  If there's an actual site that is devoted to Pokemon Lore, that would be a great link, too.

NotCarrot

Just Bulbapedia that I'm aware of. There's probably others, but it's the most comprehensive/accessible that I've seen.

Kaizer Bolt

Well Frank I'd be happy to help on BS'ing, I'm great at that, plus I've always wanted to add my own theories to explain how things work or why things are the way they are, for example why Nidorans have two species for each gender.
Hate? You think you have hate?
You don't know the meaning of the word.
You think you possess true hatred?
Your hatred to mine, is like comparing the ember of a candle, to the raging inferno that is the sun.

Ember Star

I always wondered about the Nidoran thing too. Anyway. Whatever happened to Wolfy?
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

Kaizer Bolt

I always figured that it somehow involved there being specific genes on the X and Y chromosome that determine genes in mammals. The base species is Nidoran, but the differences in the male Y chromosome and female X chromosome have such an effect on the resulting organism that it's treated as separate species, kinda like how there is Incubus and Succubus separately, and they aren't referred to as a single race.
Your hatred to mine, is like comparing the ember of a candle, to the raging inferno that is the sun.

Smoothtrooperette

I think that falls under Biology, though. =P

Anyway;  I don't know what happened to Wolfy.

Xenolord

I volunteer myself to lead a search party to find him!

Smoothtrooperette

It'd be a one person search party.  I'm going to send him a message soon and see where he's been.  If he's been too busy-- I was just gonna ask if one of us can make an IC and OoC thread and get opening posts out of the way.

Kaizer Bolt

Well apparently he seems to be having random fun or something in teh forums.
I'm a good stalker...
I think he might have forgotten us...
TnT

Smoothtrooperette

Kaizer Bolt

Xenolord

Try again until the Stalfos stop killing me.

Oh, wait, sorry. I say we let Trouperette take over. She seems to have taken the reigns in Wolfy's absence.

Kaizer Bolt

I want the option that gets fastest, cause me and my GF want to rp... XD

Xenolord

I say we call a vote:

All in favor of Trouperette taking over, say I.

I.

Kaizer Bolt

Wolfy

Trooperette can take over if she wishes. I'll still be part of the RP, just..in the background. >_>

Kaizer Bolt

...great! In that case... I'll post my Profile!

Name: Durge Padurios
Appearence:
Pokemon: Kisame {Gible, Male}, Ghidorah {Deino, Male}
Future Career: Dragon-Type Master, Future Master of the Dragon User Clan
Bio: Born in Blackthorn City, like many people Durge planned on becoming a Dragon-Type Trainer, but unlike most kids who went off claiming they would do so, Durge was different, seeing as his father was a member of the Dragon User Clan, and his Grandfather the Master of the Dragon User Clan, Durge went to prove that he had what it took to become a Dragon-Master. To that ends, Durge, under the supervision of his grandfather and father, started a unique lifestyle form when he was four where he would spent the majority of his time living amongst the Pokemon of the Dragon's Den, slowly learning the ways Dragon-Pokemon lived, and understanding that they were the hardest Pokemon to raise because their ferocious fighting spirit was unlike those of other Pokemon: he understood that Dragon Pokemon, while like all other Pokemon in that they could forge bonds of friendship, trust, and loyalty, were not so easily swayed by a trainer who had only badges to their name or a number of wins over opponents: each and every Dragon-Type Pokemon tested their trainer until they proved themselves worthy of commanding the power of that Dragon-Type Pokemon. Instead of going through the usual routine of becoming a typical certified trainer, Durge instead underwent the initiation into becoming a recognized member of the Dragon User Clan, but in order to even qualify for the initiation test, it was required that Durge capture a Dragon-Type Pokemon, but due to the customs of the Dragon-User Clan, Durge could not catch any of the Dragon-Type Pokemon in the Dragon's Den, for it was a sacred site and the Pokemon were to be respected there. Durge traveled a great distance to reach the Wayward Cave, in order to catch the native Dragon-Type Pokemon there: Gible, and as part of his qualification, Durge had to capture a Gible, not by battling it (for the qualification forbade the common practice of simply beating and then capturing a Dragon-Tpe Pokemon with another Pokemon), but by befriending one and earning the trust of one of them, and so did Durge manage to do so, befriending the Gible he would later name Kisame and returning with it by his side to qualify for the initiation test. Upon qualifying, Durge then had to train with his newfound friend for an entire year, and upon the end of the year Durge and Kisame would be tested in battle, and depending on the results Durge would either be accepted, or forced to train for another year and try again. Luckily for Durge, his time amongst the Dragon-Type Pokemon had made it easier for him than most aspiring Dragon-Type pokemon in teaching their Pokemon how to battle, having seen the parents of Dragon-Type Pokemon teaching their offspring how to battle in the very wild itself, and using a refined replication of this method, Durge and Kisame passed the initiation test, and for exceeding expectations, Durge was granted a gift: an egg that soon hatched into a newborn Deino, which Durge named Ghidorah. Durge's attendance of the Academy is the direct result of his father's efforts to help his son in becoming more sociable, as Durge's grandfather had stepped down and Durge's father had proved himself the best-fit to replace his father as Master of the Dragon User Clan, and after his ascension Durge's father sent Durge to the academy on the grounds that Durge was so obsessed with Pokemon that he neglected making human attachments, and it is Durge's father's hope that by going here, Durge will learn that Pokemon are not the only important things he needs to understand if he wants to become more than just a Dragon-Type Master, as without learning to balance interactions with himself and Pokemon alongside interactions with himself and other people, Durge would not be worthy to succeed his father as Master of the Dragon User Clan.
Ons: Rough Play, Dirty Talking, Teasing, Fighting For Control During Sex, Anal (Giving), Attempting to Dominate Him
Offs: Extreme Fetishes (I.E. Scat, Gore, etc.), Submission Without Any Attempts To Fight Back
Favorite Position: Any Sexual Position Against A Wall
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Also, I love your avatar Wolfy. XD

Xenolord

Quote from: Wolfy on April 20, 2012, 03:09:19 PM
Trooperette can take over if she wishes. I'll still be part of the RP, just..in the background. >_>

MA~AN Wolfy! You take all the freakin' fun out of a Military Coup.