The King Who Sleeps (M for F) *taken*

Started by Vostroya, April 13, 2023, 11:43:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vostroya

Basic premise is an empire (fantasy setting)  has been in an era of peace and prosperity for several generations. Nominally a monarchy, the founder of the empire having built the foundation annouced that he would move on to other endeavors, leaving the democratic parliment in his stead. Leaving his nation with the cryptic saying of “if the empire is ever in true danger that my heir will wake from his slumber to lead the nation forward”. Everyone then and still currently when taking government office as part of their swearing in pledges to obey this cryptic directive. The monarch soon disappeared from all public and private life. The imperial palace becoming closed off to all visitors without exception. As the years pass the emperor and his statement become something of notable legend. Prophecy of the coming of “The Sleeping King” passing into legend. The people who watch over and guard the palace become legends in themselves, with no interviews or information about what they do ever becoming public.

Come to find out that the monarch was a vampire and his heir was his progeny. Who has been sleeping in a special tomb built deep within the palace. He rises from his long slumber unknowing of what he has become. At first unaware that he even was a vampire till the caretakers tell him of it.

Story of the game would revolve around him discovering just what he is and the person who becomes his lover (YC). Though YC story I have yet to formulate. Initial idea would be that she is some sort of politician/noblewoman selected to greet the new sovereign and catch them up to the world at large. Possibilities are very flexible.

Kink wise I tend towards enjoying the more hard and extreme kinks so be warned on that.

If this interests you shoot me a PM so we can discuss more.

Vostroya

bumping