Seeking Naruto RP -prefer canon characters-

Started by Peytapiper, December 07, 2022, 10:16:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peytapiper

Hi there! This is my official first search thread on this site and honestly what got me back to craving role playing in the first place was reading some FANTASTIC Naruto fanfiction. So what better way to start off than searching for another Naruto fan who's ready to write a story! And let me know if there's anything else you may want to know about me or my ideas!

My etiquette:
-I plan to be decently active (at least 3 posts a week)
-I write AT LEAST two paragraphs per post, but have been known to write a lot more
-I write in 3rd person

What I prefer:
-Sakura is my girl! But I do like to change up her personality a bit (for obvious reasons) She's got such a good power set if she just had better character development. I would like to have a pairing with her, here are my favorites (but I could be convinced to pair her with other roles). While I prefer these canon pairings you'll notice I could be convinced to use OC's and I don't mind OC side characters:
Sakura x Sasuke
Sakura x Kiba
Sakura x Gaara
Sakura x Itachi
Sakura x Deidara
Sakura x OC (Convince me)
OC x OC
-I prefer having the characters based around just after the Fourth Great Shinobi War or sooner. I dropped off the fandom around that time and honestly feel too many characters become basically gods later.
-Lets make a story arc together or change history! I have a ton of ideas but the whole point of this is to build a story together!

Ask me about these plot ideas! Tell me which character you would want to play because that would change up my idea, or pitch me your own idea!:
-Horror based mission (my idea is with team 7 but can probably be changed) *Craving
-Sakura x Sasuke while he's still with Orochimaru *Craving
-Non-massacre mayhem (Sakura x Itachi or Sasuke)
-Sakura x Itachi where she's found out Itachi's secrets
-Akatsuki kidnapping (Sakura x Itachi or Deidara)
-Forced into an alliance (Sakura x Itachi or Deidara or OC?)
-New surroundings: Mission outside of Fire country (Sakura x anyone really)