News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The Isle of the In Between

Started by Misty Woods, May 02, 2019, 08:57:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Misty Woods

Quote from: Misty Woods on January 28, 2020, 09:53:42 PM
Yoh

With: No one

This sin pandemic had followed her into the rain, stopped her an stammered his frustration at her as if he were lost in his emotions. Shakey limbs moved towards him as thin, dainty pale arms wrapped around his waist. A short figure smothered it's face into his chest as shuttered breaths took hold. Only the sound of the rain pattered around them for a moment as his shadow shivered. Embracing Jakkuna Yoh had kept her face hidden from him as she rubbed her face in his chest.

" Lonely... my heart as been lonely without you, sleepless nights looking for Kiren an the boy....I yearned for you always.... I've always cherished moments like this....I want to be with you always...." A firm grip kept her close to him as the rain drenched her from head to toe. Was her shaking still that longing feeling for him or was she shivering I'm the winter rain? What ever it maybe You knew in her heart that she wanted this to last forever.
Love and be loved

Loremaster Kenchi

<+> Kaizen Kenchi <+>
The Feywild Saint
Company: Lee.
Voice Actor:  Fukuyama Jun

"Blessed are you...

Kaizen braced his feet against the earth as his barrier began to crack and chip underneath Lee's ranged assault. The concentration clear on his brow, he trudged onward. He reinforced the front of the dome with a second layer. It did little good, despite being able to hold. Yet, as he lumbered closer, he peeled the back of the dome back to overlap the front side, shortly followed by doing the same of the left and right side via slow controlled movements of the hand as he altered the celestial glyphs inside. Soon the barrier dome became a front facing wall till he loomed close enough to his opponent before buckling under the weight of the pressure and taking a knee. "Gragh, don't underestimate me!" the young aasimar yelled as he forced both hands outward as before. The barrier began to lash out towards the female like a spiraling net; with the intention of entrapping her and constricting her like a thick hard-light film!

However, he wasn't done yet, and had a follow-up offensive ready to keep up the pressure. Kaizen readied a psalm, cupping one hand close to his lips as he recited his verse: "The fool says in his heart, 'There is no God.' They are corrupt, their deeds are vile;..." he recited slowly as the snow-white angelic characters began forming out of his mouth and into his hand like a well-spring. His hand opened up and guided the characters outwards to flow like a creek towards his intended target; whether she had been snagged in the barrier or chose to evade in a particular direction...
"...there is no one who does good. The Lord looks down from heaven on the sons of men to see if there are any who understand, any who seek God." his zealous chant continued as the liquid letters of celestial tongue began to whip forward to Lee like snares. They would attempt to engulf her with a paralyzing effect once skin contact was made.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
...because loved are you. "
1. Act Justly
2. Love Mercy
3. Walk Humbly with thy God
-Micah 6:8

Misty Woods

Lee

With: Young Boy

Body shifted opposite of the snare the boy had conjured, contorting her body the fight started to intensify as Lee finally put two and two together. so this is the whelp that Kiren submitted her gifts to me for, he reeks of feys and holy muck. Looks like I'll have to leave this one alive for now. Letting the enchantment strike the left fore arm the body part gave way as Lee turned her back to the boy. A bold move some would say but if she let this go on any father she would have to face the wrath of Kiren, instead she would lure this boy back to his camp if he would give chase. If so he would be the one at fault and be punished for the fight not her. " Hmph! A waste of my time though I wonder if their are more of you out here. Maybe some one weaker I can take hold of, catch me if you can pup!" Taking a step forward her left arm flopped beside her as the reaper sped off towards Kiren's camp. How long had it been since she last saw Kiren, to long that was for sure. One thing was for sure she needed to teach this boy some manners.
Love and be loved

Misty Woods

Kiren

With: No One

" I'm sorry..." A portal had opened up behind Mai as Kiren shoved her friend right through it, closing up into nothingness The young Kitsune risen from her sitting position and wandered back to the camp, giving it a quick inspection a surge of power had breezed past, the far right about five yards or so away. Yes she had an inkling on who the two were as the once fluffy limp tail began to swish back and forth angrily ." Lee....Kaizen....I'm going to kill them both if it's the last thing I do. Stay out of sight they said, protect him with your life they said. I'm going to beat that brat till his breaths are shallow and his bone are powder between my finger tips!" Stillness swept along the tall trees of the crystal falls. A burst of blue flames sparked life as one tail turned into seven. Lee's seal had been broken as the anger swelled in a once sweet an loving care taker. Crystal blue eyes cascaded  across the forest around them as the yokai had taken in a deep breath.

The once cool setting had turned frigid as the katakana nestled by her hip rattled, begging to be free as a dainty hand rested against the hilt. Biding time till the two had ran back to the camp. The lot of them were in for a nasty surprise.
Love and be loved

Loremaster Kenchi

)-( Jaakuna Omega )-(
The Sin Pandemic
Company: Yoh
Soul Saturation: 87%
Voice Actor: Show Hayami

"Doomed are you...

A devil from the nine circles found his levels of frustration fluctuating...

Jaakuna's eyes sharpened as he brought them down on the crown of Yoh's head leaning into him; and he instinctively tensed up. No one...no one had ever-!
It was here, his nostalgia summoned an echo of Kiren playfully calling him "Jaa-jaa" before playing with his emotions in the northernmost portal near Talm's north pole. Yuck.

And yet, after a moment, his body began to relax. Now accustomed to the alien transaction of embrace, he could uncurl his fists. However, he still held his breath as the woman spoke. They were unlike anything he had ever heard her say. It bothered him...but he couldn't fathom why.
All he could do was let her speak her mind uninterrupted. And once she did finish, he gave himself a moment to contemplate as the two stood stiff as flagpoles in the rain. Were...they in love? Impossible, killers didn't fall in love. Hardly even in fairy tales did murderers fall in love. Jaakuna, in his one track mind, wrestled with the confusion as he gave an expression of consternation towards some distant location to the side. All the while, a hand instinctively rose to rest on top of her head. What was he to do? He never encountered an incubus or succubus; romance was their~ business. Right? But he wasn't expecting this from her. This. Right now. Here. Another arm chose to drop his umbrella in favor of holding the smaller figure around the waist. The water came. Little tap tap taps on their skin and clothes. The man's tongue solidified into stone as the lump in his throat began to foam. A chorus of bubbles falling down into his stomach. Devils didn't fall in love...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...because despised are you. "
1. Act Justly
2. Love Mercy

Misty Woods

Yoh

With: Jaakuna

Feeling his hand on her hand was dream like though as soon as he dropped his umbrella the old habits rushed back on que. This moment was uncomfortable for the devil she yearn for, the enhancement though enchanting died as Yoh reached for Jaakuna's umbrella. " I'm sorry, I keep forgetting that you have a no touching policy unless you engage first. We should get out of the rain while we can." Holding the umbrella up she made sure her employer stair dry.

I keep forgetting this devil has a one tracked mind. After all it's important to keep your employer happy at all costs...

Gently pushing Jaakuna out of the embrace only made Yoh lose her footing, slipping on the wet earth below. The umbrella flew out of her hands as You fell into her back with a thud. For many the reaction of anger, crying or even just silence came to mind, however a soft giggling protruded from the ground below. The giggling grew louder an louder still until the darkness dweller was full on laughing. " You should see your face right now! Oh my God it's to funny! I keep forgetting you have had limited contact except for fighting. You look as if you were dieing on the battlefield. I just can't right now!" If any one who knew her seen her in this condition would claim she was insane . Holding her side's Yoh tried to control herself but these past few years had been rough on her as she assumed it had been for everyone else.

Taking some breaths in You sat up but as soon as she saw Jaakuna's face again she started to giggle as the rain started to lighten up, her figure though drenched an muddy still sat on the ground as once a lonely face turned into a calm loving one.
Love and be loved

Loremaster Kenchi

<+> Kaizen Kenchi <+>
The Feywild Saint
Company: Lee.
Voice Actor:  Fukuyama Jun

"Blessed are you...

The young ancient found himself steeled for a retort that never came; as no violence was returned. His boots scuffed against the grass and dirt beneath him, he was taken for a loop with the fact that she chose to flee rather than continue the fight. In the back of his mind, he couldn't help but be curious. Or, perhaps, more suspicious. She was clearly powerful. Likely, more so than he. Yet, her threat of sacking Kiren's camp egged him on to take a large breath of air as his eyes flared with anger. Had Kiren been her true target? Or was she some predatory stalker that sought to threaten anyone he held any ties to?
Regardless, he was eager to catch up to her. "Tch!" he growled between gritted teeth. Thus, he gave chase on foot.

However...

The large hulking figure in the shadows slowly began to lumber after them.

...because loved are you. "
1. Act Justly
2. Love Mercy