The Legend of Whorra (M for F)

Started by VNali, February 20, 2015, 03:32:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VNali

If you recognize the source of the title you probably don't need an extended explanation of the characters involved, so I am going to keep this somewhat brief.

A little while ago I spent a good deal of time bouncing around ideas for a long term roleplay based around the Nickelodeon series "The Legend of Korra".  Unfortunately the untimely disappearance of my partner in crime has left me with a ton of ideas and no actual play to show for it which is frustrating to say the least as it is a setting that I largely can't get out of my twisted mind for any length of time until I've played it out.

I'm rambling so here is the point...

The setting I'm proposing is best described as very similar to the idea of a XXX Parody of The Legend of Korra.  All of the important plot points of the series would stay the same, the villains would be there and ultimately be beaten in the same fashion as they were in the source material, the various points of drama would remain and so forth.  The difference would exist in the space between scenes and in instances where the show fades to black.  In those spaces we'd be writing a somewhat... different show, one where sex more than romance plays a significant part.

Essentially we'd be filling in blank spaces in the overall plot of the series with smutty goodness.  What happens on the ship when Korra runs away to Republic City.  Does she have a thing for Tenzin?  Is her airbending 'block' in no small part due to the fact that she is sexually frustrated as hell after being cooped up for all of her life?  What really happens when Amon and his minions capture her on that island? 

Though the game I'm suggestion might possibly include non-con scenes, I'm intending for it overall to be a very sex positive game.  Korra never strikes me as a shy girl, or one that necessarily has difficulty bouncing back.  People looking for really dark, gritty play probably need not apply as overall I'd like to keep the tone pretty close to the source material, just with a lot more sex.

For the most part I'll be serving as a director for the play, handling all the various people my partner interacts with over the course of the game, though on occasion it would be helpful to have someone capable of playing multiple partners.

And... thats really all I have to say.  I don't know if this will be successful or not in finding a partner, but here is to hoping!  I look forward to the PM's!
On's and Off's

Feel free to contact me at my Discord, Caros#9557