Warning: Extreme Story Concept Inside! Proceed at your own risk.

Started by Blinkin, June 24, 2018, 08:33:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blinkin

Standard Disclaimer:

The gender of the player and that of the character bears no relation to the other. It makes no difference to me at all if you are a male wanting to play a female, a female wanting to play a male or a wolf trying to impersonate a sheep. I am happy to discuss any story concept and write with you if you are willing to return the curtesy.

Warning! This concept will contain subject matter that may be offensive or otherwise distasteful to some viewers; it is and will go into the extreme forums if I can find a partner. If extreme elements such as NPC death, soft vore and rape are not your cup of tea, please do not read further.

Special Agent Kristen Harris of the Portland Field Office of the FBI is, arguably, on the razor's edge;She see's herself as being on a crusade; a mission of obsession and vengeance that has already cost her a promising career, a marriage and, perhaps worst of all, a partner in her partner's life. Her family is  concerned about her sanity and her SAC just wants to get her back onto the reservation and the real help that she needs. Even the Head of the FBI is concerned about her claims.

For more than 6 months, she's been on the trail of a serial killer; from Portland to Phoenix to Houston, Miniapolis and back down to New Orleans and now, Chicago.
But Kristen has absolutely no interest in giving up the chase; her obsession of the man... if he is indeed a man... who has killed at least a dozen women, including her own partner! To add to her problems, the only people who believe that there is a murderer is Kristen herself!  There's no evidence, no blood splatter, no fibers, no DNA, not even a body; just the personal effects of the missing women and tainted semen that the best techs in the business cann't make heads or tails of. If not for that final radio call from Sarah, her partner, Kristen would have nothing to go on and her superiors aren't convinced that it was Sarah at all. A dozen women, perhaps many more from a predator so skilled that nothing remains is, perhaps the perfect killer and Kristen is going to bring him down!

In fact, all that anyone has about the missing women is a generic description of a man that has been seen with the victim the night of her disappearance and not even that helps much; average height, brown hair, brown eyes with an average build, but Kristen knows what to look for and it's only a matter of time before she puts him away... permenantly.

Or she's going to die trying.

So, what's the catch? The hook? What makes our predator so special? Well, predator is an apt term; he's hunting his prey, tracking it and closing in on his next meal. In fact, even if he looks like it, he's  about as human as a lion. Like a lion, he's consuming his kills; even a lion has to eat to survive... to reproduce. He's probably closer to demonic than merely a man; his only mercy is that his victims go down with the greatest orgasm of their lives still vibrating along their nerves... even if it's the last thing that they ever feel.

Oh, and he knows that SA Harris is on his trail and he'll have to deal with her eventually, but for now, he's having far too much fun with the little game of cat and mouse to want to harm her. Well, seriously anyway.

So, what happens when they finally meet face to face and only one of them can walk away alive? Does she come out on top, does she become his next meal, or does he have something even moreimportant to do?

The story concept centers on the game between Kristen and her target; the hunt for survival on both sides and how everyone deals with the truth that it's eating the women that it catches. I'm open to playing either role; prospective partners should understand that both of us will have to play multiple roles; including that of the victims and the witnesses. If you're interested, drop me a PM!
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.