Titans Forever! (Still Recruiting female and male characters!)

Started by Norsegod1839, May 28, 2018, 01:00:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norsegod1839

TEEN TITANS: TITANS FOREVER

Hi there! Thank you for taking the time to read and check out this group role play idea!

So I have this idea for a Teen Titans roleplay set TEN years after the events of the popular kids show.  A world where the Teen Titans broke up and more or less went their separate ways. Only a basic knowledge of the show is needed to participate and not say knowing how the show ended. In any case the Titans went their separate ways years back. They all parted on good feelings (unless you guys want to take one of the characters a different route) and for the most part remained good friends.

In the last year a new cult has kind of risen and or made machinations against Raven. The Cult Of Trigon is lead by the Bride Of Trigon who thinks if she brings Raven back to Trigon she'll be given power and a place by his side. She and her cult have attacked Raven forcing her to flee and seek out her friends for help.

So essentially I am looking to do a ten years later continuation of the Teen Titans series with them facing Trigon once more and reforming the team. Recruiting old members, new members, and kicking Trigon and possibly Slade but one more time.

Current Roster

Nightwing: Norsegod

Starfire: Anna Katrine

Cyborg: Gannameade

Beast Boy: Crensler

Raven: Angie

I myself will be playing Dick Grayson as Nightwing

So let me know if interested!

[float=left][img width=400]http://IMAGE ADDRESS GOES HERE[/img][/float] 
[color=blue][size=18pt][b]DESCRIPTION:CODE NAME[/b][/size][/color]
[b]Real Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Weight:[/b]
[b]Sexuality:[/b]
[b]Nickname:[/b]
[b]Powers:[/b]
[b]Signature Skill:[/b]
[b]Other Skills:[/b]
[b]Bio:This only has to involve what they've been doing since the titans disbanded[/b]

...............................................................................................

OTHER TITANS SHOWN IN THE SERIES YET TO BE CLAIMED

Titans East

Bumblebee (female)

Speedy (Male)

Aqualad (Male)

Mas Y Menos (Twins)

Honorary Titans

Any one from this list

http://teentitans.wikia.com/wiki/Teen_Titans

That's the roster of all the honorary titans that appeared in the show. Any of them can be set up in this ten years later.

Norsegod1839

Update

5/30/18

Changed the picture to fall under E rules for pictures with minors

Anna Katrine

Oh this sounds interesting. The idea of them meeting again after so many years is very neat. It's sure to bring up alot of old emotions.

I'd be willing to play Starfire :)

Norsegod1839

Sweet! Would be interesting then for sure because I am planning on playing Dick.

AribethAmkiir

You do realize that if they meet 10-15 years later they'll be late 20s to early 30s, right?

Norsegod1839

Yeah why would that be a problem

Norsegod1839

I found some one willing to play Cyborg to

So the roles still needing to be filled are

Raven

Beast Boy

As well if anyone wants to play other characters from the show like Kid Flash and Bumblebee and even the twins then that's fine to.

Angie

You need a Raven, say? I could do that...of course, I expect she might not have much to do in the early game. Or is she the one who lights the beacon to get them all back together?
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Norsegod1839

She will! She's the one that brings them all together.

I was thinking she gets attacked and then goes to Dick who then gathers the others and so on and so forth.

Angie

Quote from: Norsegod1839 on June 05, 2018, 04:10:08 PM
She will! She's the one that brings them all together.

I was thinking she gets attacked and then goes to Dick who then gathers the others and so on and so forth.

I have a wonderful image in my head of their initial meeting after so many years. "No, you don't get it, they hit ALL of my safehouses." "Even the-" "Yes!"

Norsegod1839

Ha! That would be hilarious!

You could have her on like another plane when she gets attacked by the cult and the bride for the first time *shrugs* just an idea

It'll be interesting as well to see where every one has ended up! I don't think we need to make it sad like the episode did.

Angie

Yeah I'm planning on Raven being able to crack a smile every once in a while, now that she has tight enough control that a smile isn't going to spell world ending destruction around her. I look forward to the team finding out about how much she's changed.

EDIT: It's been a while since I watched the show, but that was kind of my initial idea. I do distinctly remember that emotional outbursts caused problems for her so she won't ever get to "insane angry screaming" levels, but if Beast Boy cracks a joke she's more likely to smile instead of be stonefaced.

Norsegod1839

I would go with that! Raven should at this point feasibly have a good enough control on his power. I think at this point Raven would be kind of at Zatanna level of mystic. She's gone against her father once to. Sure it almost led to the end of the world but they DID beat him.

Anna Katrine

I never watched the end of the show, but I imagine that Starfire would fly around in space in the following years. Honing her skills and stuff like that.

Norsegod1839

Depends! Usually she stays on Earth and kind of does super heroing stuff

It would also depend on whether or not she and Dick ended up together in the end or drifted apart.

Since I'll be playing Dick Anna you and I could always discuss and figure out how we want their shared history to go.

Angie

I would be very surprised if Starfire just up and left, girl is too damn sweet to ever STOP super-heroing.

I'm also guessing the team members stayed in some degree of contact, or at least know how to get ahold of each other. Nothing says Cyborg and Beast Boy don't get together for Pizza.

Norsegod1839

For sure!

I would prefer it not be along the lines of the sad dystopian Starfire traveled to.

One of them might have fallen onto hard times but I imagine for the most part every ones been fine and even maybe still hanging out together.

Norsegod1839

I'm also curious! Do you guys want to do a basic character sheet detailing the power set what they might have learned and their history after leaving the titans?

Crensler

Norsegod1839

Sweet!

Thats.... the team fleshed out!

I'm still leaving recruitment open for like I said any one who wants to play a junior hero! However I'll get a character sheet up for you guys and a character sheet room.

The character sheet is more to let us know what they've been doing in the years since the Titans disbanded. If you want to list their general power set then that works perfectly fine.

Norsegod1839

Crensler

Thanks, it took a fair bit of doing to find one that wasn't either from the Silver Age or of him as a young teen ^^

Norsegod1839

He looks great! It looks like it might have been some ones young justice mock up?

Same kind of art style but I like it! He reasonably looks like a young man!

Crensler