A school divided a vampire werewolf group rp ( always accepting )

Started by xwickedsmilesx, June 16, 2010, 05:33:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gideon

"Let Kiryu be" Lyk said as he walked past his group with an impossibly full plate. "All Lycans go through that stage at some point usually much earlier than this. Hmm he must have been bitten or his family had sleeping Lycan genes that manifested in him."

Edhel Tari

"You know more about them than I do Alex."  She admitted.  Ava could smell the rich blood being nourished by Ragol behind her.  She momentarily closed her eyes, thinking finally she could get a decent meal.  But she needed to find a goblet somewhere. 

Suddenly Lyk came to the table and scolded them to leave Kiryu be.  Opening her eyes, she looked at her roommate.  "We are not bothering him, Lyk, just concerned for his well being.  The question I think we should as, is....should Alex and I leave the room or will he not attack anyone?"  The last thing she wanted was to start another misunderstanding with a Lycan.  But they weren't all like Lyk, that was for sure.

Looking up at Ragol, she smiled at him, "Did you find everything you needed?  You can always go back for more, if you need it."   
"For thy sweet love remembered such wealth brings, That then I scorn to change my state with kings"
(Shakespeare)

LimitlessNikkie

Drawn away from my worry by Lyks easy words maybe it's not like the fleggling vampires I looked at the human who smelled vaguely of an old vampire who was still standing "Eva I wouldn't have guessed it of you." I said easily sipping my drink and smiling.

Edhel Tari

Eva looked over at her friend.  "Guess what of me?"  She was confused.
"For thy sweet love remembered such wealth brings, That then I scorn to change my state with kings"
(Shakespeare)

Gideon

"He might I can't say all of us deal with it in our own ways. It all depends on wether or not he can hold on to his Human side and not let the animal out. It's much harder for converts than for natural born Lycans. We do it so we can control our transfiguration they do so they don't turn into meat hunting monsters."

LimitlessNikkie

"That you would be keeping a human." I said simply it was a common enough practice back home but then Eric had been a collector as he called it so it wasn't a big deal but for most of the upper vampires refrained from the practice anymore. Eric used to bring humans to the uppers to be drained fresh and served. I took another sip finishing my drink and leaning back into the couch.

Edhel Tari

Eva looked over as Lyk explained the possibilities.  But Alex didn't seem to be worried, so she answered.

"Actually, we have what we call donors, not slaves, and we do not drain them.  That would be a waste of perfectly good blood.  Since they can be used again and again.  But I do not consider Rogal a slave.  He will be free to come and go, all I need from him is some of his blood each day."  She shrugged.  It was perfectly normal to her.  "Except I need to find a way to get his blood into a goblet."  She explained, in frustration.  "I never did witness how it was done at home, as my father never wanted me to be bothered with it."  She sighed then looked at Alex, "How did you do it?  You know, get the blood out of them?"   

Eva was beginning to see that perhaps her father had sheltered her far too much to be sending her out in the world.  She was beginning to see she may have been in a higher class of vampires, but in truth, she was still just a baby in how to survive on her own.
(Shakespeare)

LimitlessNikkie

I laughed lightly "you are young" I said shaking my head still unable to compleatly understand how any vampire would not know how to deal with getting blood out of a human. "Don't worry about it I'll show you theres a couple ways all pretty easy to do."

Kevben Battleheart

Rogal found everything confusing. He had no clue what was going on as Kiryu as bleed and was glad when Eva spoke up to him. "Yes my mistress. I've found everything I was looking for." he said as he sat down next to her as he started to eat once more as Eva started talking with apparently another vampire.

He laughed softly to himself at Eva's question on how to get blood from him without draining him. "One moment please." he said as he got up from his seat to retrieve a glass and a knife and some napkins before retuning to his seat. "If you were hungry, you could have told me." he said as he took the knife and made two vertical cuts across his left wrist and held it over the glass. Rogal watched as blood started to pump out of his wrist and into the glass, slowly filling it up until it was almost full. He then handed the glass over to Eva as he took the napkins and pressed them against the cuts to try and staunch the bleeding, having done this before with his old master.
The Saga of Battleheart (O/O's)The Vault of Victory  ♥
The World of Adalern (currently closed to critiquing)
Tell one your thoughts, but beware of two. All know what is known to three.
Thought for the week: Harden your soul against decadence, but do not despise it for the soft appearance of the decadent may be deceiving.

LimitlessNikkie

"see very handy" I said raining in my bloodlust, a tough thing since he was sitting so close and still bleeding. and I though the weres were going to be hard. "I'm sorry Eva but I need to step out a moment, I'll be back when he's done bleeding." I said trying to sound cheery but my voice was tight. I got up quickly and went to the back kitchen.

Edhel Tari

Eva appreciated the fact that Alex didn't tease her, but offered to show her how.  "Thank you, Alex.  Perhaps I can help you one day."  She smiled.

Then when Rogal sat down beside her, it seemed the most natural thing for him to do.  Until he rose back up and came back with a knife and a glass.  As she watched, him slit his wrists, her eyes became wide in shock that he had done this himself.  But as the fresh blood hit her senses, her eyes changed to blood red.  This was the smell of home, the smell of fresh blood, only this time, she was watching it flow.  Something inside her wanted to take his arm and lick the sweetness off, but then he had a full glass of blood in a glass in her hands.  Looking over at Alex in shock, she turned back and drank, closing her eyes as the sweet nectar went down her throat and into her body.  That light sick that had been plaguing her since yesterday began to drift away.  Drinking half the glass, she turned to Alex and offered her some.  Afterall, she had been drinking that cold awful blood, even if it was heated, but she had moved and was heading for the kitchen.

Getting up, she followed her and brought her the glass.  "Here, take the rest.  I don't know how you stand that cold blood."  Placing it in her hands she returned to the table.

(Shakespeare)

LimitlessNikkie

I shook my head a small smile playing across my lips. "you really are unique Eva and thank you." I said taking the glass and sipping from it. The taste was explosive, I'd never gotten over how fresh blood made me feel wildly happy and so damn eager for more, drinking slowly I made it last reveling in a feeding that was far too rare. "maybe with all the humans hanging around I'll get use to it" I whispered to myself licking my lips enjoying the last few lingering tastes and feeling better then I had in months.
I went back out to the table and sat down smiling brightly "Thank you Eva."

Kevben Battleheart

Rogal watched with an amused look as Alex left after he had started to apply pressure to his wrist. He knew vampires craved blood but Eva and Alex seemed new to the whole thing. At least that's what Rogal had figured, since you can never tell how old a vampire actually was. The look in Eva's eye reminded him of his sister when she was first turned, a sight that chilled him to the bone. Once Alex had returned to the table Rogal held out his left hand, a couple drops of blood still dripping, as he introduced himself. "The names Rogal Dorn, previous servant to Adolphus, and learner in pyrokenesis."
Thought for the week: Harden your soul against decadence, but do not despise it for the soft appearance of the decadent may be deceiving.

LimitlessNikkie

I raised a slender eyebrow "A gifted human, you are special." I said settling back into my seat. "You are lucky Eva." I said laughing lightly thinking about Eric and how jelous he'd be right now. He'd probably turn green with it I though with a giggle.

Edhel Tari

Eva said, "Your welcome, we can all do with some help to survive this place." 

Then as Rogal raised his arm with the few spatters of blood left, Eva quickly stood up, swallowing hard.  "Rogal, can I see you in the hall?"   Immediately, she stood, nodded to her friends and turned walking out of the room and waited at the bottom of the staircase for Rogal.
(Shakespeare)

LimitlessNikkie

I watched Eva leave and looked at the clock on the wall. it wouldn't be long till class started again, I sighed lightly  wondering if it'd be as nightmarish this time. I hope not that would kind of suck.

Kevben Battleheart

Rogal looked up at Eva as she asked if he could see her in the hall. With a confused look, Rogal got up from his seat and bowed to everyone still at the table. "I will see you all in class then I hope." he said before following Eva until they were at the bottom of the staircase. "I haven't done something wrong have I?" he asked, already worried that he had disappointed his new mistress already.

Edhel Tari

"No...no..." She reassured him.  "Do you have a room or do you share it with someone?"  She asked simply.   She was in a hurry and there were many questions she had for him.   Even if it meant missing one day of class.   The simple act of cutting his arm and seeing...smelling the blood that came forth had done something inside her she was not expecting.   She didn't understand, but she needed to know what he did for his old master.
(Shakespeare)

Kevben Battleheart

"I have a room to myself. Why?" he asked as he started to lead her towards his room. He was confused as to why she needed to know if he shared a room with anyone or not but he just shrugged his shoulders and led her into his dorm. "And here it is. Haven't gotten a chance to decorate it a little." he said, talking about how the walls were bare with nothing on them.

Edhel Tari

Eva took his hand and dragged him to one of the beds in the room and sat down, pulling him down beside her.  "Ok, I'm your Mistress, right?  And you have to do what I tell you, correct?"   She licked her lips and said, "I want you to tell me everything you are suppose to do for me.  In detail, not this whatever you want stuff.  I want to know what I can do with you or to you and what I can't."     

She felt strange asking him this, but at least he would not be able to breath a word of it to anyone.
(Shakespeare)

Kevben Battleheart

Rogal was surprised by Eva's bluntness as he sat down next to her. "I am to act as you see fit. I am trained to act as a bodyguard in fencing, obviously I am to act as your food source so that you never go hungry. I make an excellent butler, so I am told, and I'm good at summoning spirits. As to what you can do with me, you can drink from me, use me as a meat shield and fight all of your battles with my silver rapier. The only thing I cannot allow you to do is kill me outright, otherwise you can do whatever really." he answered, hoping it would be satisfactory.

Kaiser Maverick

Kiryu sighed as he got up and left.In the window behind them you could see a cloud sliced perfectly in two.It was difficult but he did it.He didnt want to go to clas after that so he left towards the roof of the tower.He enjoyed the breeze and such.

Shoshana

Nate walked out of his first class sore but exhillerated. The powers that be at the school had decided that he should take a one-on-one class in Krav Maga to boost his ability to defend himself. It was a hand-to-hand combat system that specialized in defense and efficient counter attacks. Plus it had a kind of MacGuyverish philosophy about using anything at hand as a weapon.

Nate wasn't sure how effective this combat system would be against the non-human students at this school, but what the hell? It was fun to learn. Good thing he was already in shape from playing so much soccer, though.

Speaking of which, he had a few minutes still before the next class. He had his soccer ball out on the grounds, practicing his moves and feeling damn impressed with his dexterity.  ::)

The door's open but the ride it ain't free.

~Bruce Springsteen

xwickedsmilesx

Saluna & Alezander Koya

Alex woke with a headache pushing Saluna off his bed and hissing at her, he didn't care if they were suppose to be the 'spokes persons' for 'vampire-wolf interactions' in the dorms there was no way he was going to keep sharing a room with his sister. She was all cuddly and pup like in her sleep it was sickening.

Breakfast was quick he'd sat with his friends and they played 21 questions about his 'pet' sister. Most had forgotten about her even being a part of his family when the news died down some hadn't even known the rest dared not speak a word of it before now. He grunted finally having enough he stood throwing his tray straight at Viadren and heading towards his first class, it was a blur in his anger but he did notice that the cause of his problems had yet to get up, probably off the floor, and make her way to class.

Saluna yawned as she wondered outside, she'd gotten up late and it was the middle of first period so she didn't even bother going. Instead she pranced around in the dew covered grass like a sassy little fox yipping at whatever would move until she came across Nate's soccer ball she bolted across the yard jumping in circles around him trying to get the ball at one point actually pouncing on it but it landed on her ribcage and rolled off the other side of it on her back. She panted for a moment hearing the bell for second class however she rolled back onto her feet and took off towards where she'd left her bag and clothes.

Shoshana

Nate grinned as one of the wolves--a beautiful, almost fox-like one--joined him in his soccer exercises.  He didn't know who it was; he couldn't match the wolf-forms to their human counterparts yet. He enjoyed the impromptu match anyway, though--at least until the bell rang. Then it was time to tear off for class. Good thing he was such a fast runner . . .
The door's open but the ride it ain't free.

~Bruce Springsteen