News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

female for Dom male

Started by LittleKitten, August 30, 2016, 01:22:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LittleKitten

She's just graduated from the academy and looking to make a name for herself among the cities cops. He's the leader of a powerful mafia that controls nearly everything. What happens when she disobeys orders and begins to investigate him?

The young girl sits across from him, idly puffing on her cigar. She's watching him, legs tucked under her. His bodyguards stand nearby, ready to intervene.
Finally, he speaks "Your very bold Miss Tennant. Not many would investigate me at my very own nightclub." Alice's head turns with a small shrug. "You are guilty, I figured I'd save myself sometime by just getting you to confess" He laughs at that, amused by the young cops boldness. "I can assure you, I did not smuggle any birds, drugs or anything else you can think of"

Alice leans forward, her shirt lifting to reveal the gun on her hip "I don't believe you" She meets his gaze levelly but sighs softly in disappointment when he snaps his fingers. A bodyguard steps forward and grasps her arm, forcefully leading her away.

"I'll see you soon" His words hang ominous in the air, a promise of things to come.

The drive home is uneventfully but something feels off as Alice enters her house. She feels watched, by something other then her cat. Strong hands grasp her arms, pulling them behind her back as someone else relieves her of her gun. She twists, kicking and shrieking a she fights the assailants. A light flickers on and he steps forward. He's smiling at her "I told you I'd be seeing you soon"

He nods to the men behind her and a rag is held over her mouth. Alice twists, desperately holding her breath but eventually....her world goes black and her body goes limp.

LittleKitten