Army Boot Camp [NC] [EX] (interest check)

Started by elfguy, June 21, 2010, 01:49:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SheenaTiger

yes, lets go pick on a long haired guy, thats more fun then a long haired woman who loves her hair... and hopes she would get her way as woman and will fight every person who tries to get close to her with scissors and such ^^

that means... as long as she is able to fight back
Generally slow between posts ... sorry but Health-Issues and other RL-Things happen.
My RP-Search / BDSM-Test (2015-08-16) / BDSM-Test (2018-12-23) / BDSM-Test (2022-11-28) / My A&A (2020-12-16)

QuoteThe complete Domination over a Submissive is not based on fear and harshness, but is based on trust, love, guidance and understanding.

The Clown Prince

Getting your hair cut isn't really an option at boot camp....
O/O           Clown's Thoughts              The Clown has Escaped!
I have sworn the Oath of Drake! :o

elfguy

I don't really care who gets their hair cut. You already all got punished for that transgression, and if you still want to dish it out on them, you can do so tonight in the barracks.
----

SheenaTiger

*giggles* if lindas fellow recruits think, it would be only proper to knock her out or such, hogtie her all sexy and wait until she wakes up to present her a new haircut while she can see her hair falling... and maybe then dumping her in front of a superriors office while she is still hogtied... my bad luck :)
Generally slow between posts ... sorry but Health-Issues and other RL-Things happen.
My RP-Search / BDSM-Test (2015-08-16) / BDSM-Test (2018-12-23) / BDSM-Test (2022-11-28) / My A&A (2020-12-16)

QuoteThe complete Domination over a Submissive is not based on fear and harshness, but is based on trust, love, guidance and understanding.

The Clown Prince

Will post in the morning. Muse not up to being creative right now.

Angel Fire

Sorry that I haven't been keeping up.  Work has been taking a lot of time away from me.  Will post when I can, most likely late tonight.  Kim is in the gym with everyone else right now. *Smiles*
Can you capture this fiery Angel and make her yours?!  Try before she slips away into the night... If you wish.
May we spread our wings and soar the heavens together for all time - Angel
My Theme Song - Can I be your Heart's Desire?

elfguy

----

SheenaTiger

Quote from: Scya on June 28, 2010, 06:09:53 PM
Hi, if there is still a Place for a Recruit that arrives to late i would like to join.

*pounce* good boy :)

elfguy

Right now I'm thinking me and Amaya will get some action going with a couple of people, and the others are certainly free to interact in the barracks before going to sleep. Other than that the group itself won't get back all together until morning.
----

Venom09

elfguy

Feel free to post guys btw. My plan is to move up to the next morning at some point tomorrow.
----

Ex68471

Experiments 68469, 68470, and 68472 were perfect successes.
I am Experiment 68471, the catastrophic failure!

My Ons and Offs. Still a work in progress!

Attention: Everybody
I have horribly unreliable Internet. If I am on and suddenly am not, that is the most likely reason. Sorry! :D

elfguy

Well honestly most of the players have stopped posting for a while now. I'm not quite sure how alive the RP is.
----

SheenaTiger

elfguy

Looks like people dropped like flies.. Happens to all RPs at one point or another.
----

SheenaTiger

sadly... that is a point i not like about group-rp's in forums... people tend to not answer anymore... suddenly :(

rahatngt

Yeah .. thats a big problem with group RP. I stopped posting waiting for Venom to come back then just lost the interest. I was looking forward to playing against the Dom trainers and now the ratio is just seem too much with only elfguy being the one. Not sure how it works anymore and not with the energy to restart things once more.

The Clown Prince

Pretty much what the guy above me said, heh. 5? on 1.... it's just not even close to being an effective ration.

Tydorei

If you plan on restarting this, I'll join it.

SheenaTiger

TheScarletBlade

Hi ya'll, I dont know how this thread is doing but I saw this when looking through the boards and I just thought that if you guys are still writing this and need any advice I wouldn't mind offering my advice to help make this story semi real? having gone through army boot camp and marine boot camp I got a clear idea of what the real thing is like. Anyways its just an open offer, be sure to say fuck off, just thought I would be helpful?
“I fight for the men I have held in my arms, dying on foreign soil. I fight for their wives and children, whose names I heard whispered in their last breath. I fight for we few who did come home, only to find our country full of strangers wearing familiar faces. I fight so that all the fighting I've already done hasn't been for nothing, I fight: because I must.”

TheScarletBlade aka TSB