A Dandy's Delights

Started by RedEve, August 17, 2014, 12:03:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedEve

The time, late 19th century England.
The place, an earldom in Essex

Earl Thomas Knightley has been the topic of much gossip by his peers, and there has been enough public embarrassment that he is now largely shun by even the most modest members of the landed gentry.
Having avoided the financial ruin that plagued many of his kind in the second half of the century by selling off some of his lands and diversifying his income through several shrewed investments, the now 45 year old Earl spends most of his time at his palatial mansion. It is precisely what supposedly goes on within the walls of his domain that has caused such a stir. A certain degree of libertine behavior has always been a part of a certain subsection of the nobility, but what has set Thomas apart from others is the utter shamelessness and public nature of his indiscretion. Indeed, both himself and his servants engage in quite public acts of gross indecency. To indulge in such activities is a requirement to work for the Earl.

The basic concept of this game is that a wealthy, slightly perverted Earl has turned his mansion into a house of ill repute. None of the female servants are safe from his attention. Beyond that, the Earl likes to watch almost as much as he likes to participate, so few days go by without some form of orgy taking place within the mansion walls, or somewhere within the beautiful gardens, weather permitting.

This is a group game, but I would limit the amount of players to three (myself and two others). To avoid problems should one of the players leave, I myself will play the Earl.
The roles that are up for grabs are those of the servants. You can play a shy yet secretly lustful chamber maid, or a stiff upper lipped yet quite naughty butler, ...
Besides the members of staff, I would also allow one other noble family, perhaps a minor Lord who lives nearby and is intrigued and appalled in equal measure by what goes on in the Earls estate.
Of course, said lords relatives are also allowed: his daughter, his niece, ...

I would allow those who choose to play servants the possibility to switch between characters. The staff would be rather large, and besides the PCs there would be quite a few NPCs as well.

Posting frequency can be discussed, but I see this as something that would be limited to one or two posts per week (per player).

Feel free to express interest here, as well as make suggestions or ask questions.

"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

rahatngt

Is it fair to say that the earl, butler and the maid would be primary characters for the 3 players and the rest of the characters you mentioned would be played by those same three? As in multiple characters per player?

Are you planning to play other roles beyond the Earl? I'm fairly intrigued by the idea of still yet also lustful butler. I did play another Butler with you before :)

Still trying to get a full picture of the game, but sounds interesting. I have always been fascinated by perverted stories of the Ton.

EvilEye

I wouldnt mind playing the Chamber maid, but I agree with rahatngt, I believe I need alittle more information.
“A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world.”
Oscar Wilde
Love is like a glass door… sometimes you don’t see it, and it smacks you right in your face.
~Anonymous

My O/O's  My Ideas  I apologize.

RedEve

Quote from: rahatngt on August 17, 2014, 12:17:19 PM
Is it fair to say that the earl, butler and the maid would be primary characters for the 3 players and the rest of the characters you mentioned would be played by those same three? As in multiple characters per player?

Yes. Though if someone prefers to focus on a single character, that is fine too. It would help if each player helped out with the NPCs though.

Are you planning to play other roles beyond the Earl? I'm fairly intrigued by the idea of still yet also lustful butler. I did play another Butler with you before :)

I plan to play several NPCs myself, though which ones depends upon what roles are filled by the other players.

Still trying to get a full picture of the game, but sounds interesting. I have always been fascinated by perverted stories of the Ton.

Good to hear. :)

RedEve

Quote from: EvilEye on August 18, 2014, 03:50:27 AM
I wouldnt mind playing the Chamber maid, but I agree with rahatngt, I believe I need alittle more information.

That is fine, do you have any specific questions? :)