Princessses - on the wild side (Interest check)

Started by lovelygirl, October 11, 2010, 12:18:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lovelygirl

OK So I just got back from Disney and have the Princesses on my mind.  What if those girls didn't want happily ever after with their princes? What if they wanted another princesses prince instead? Or vice versa, the prince wanted another princess? I would like to set this in a fantasy land and base it on the following  princesses and princes (Disney only):

Cinderella and Prince Charming (You may give him an actual name)
Snow White and The Prince (Once again please feel free to give him an actual name)
Princess Aurora and Prince Philip
Princess Ariel and Prince Eric
Belle and The Beast (Listed in some literature as Prince Adam)
Princess Jasmine and Aladdin
Tiana and Prince Naveen

I will be taking Ariel (in human form). So I need six girls and seven guys to fill the roles.  As soon as I have enough people, I will develop the plot further.
Slowly getting back to posting

Ons &Offs
A &A's updated 3/27/16 UPDATE Very Important!

usha

Considered me interested!

I would very much like to play Princess Jasmine in your game. Though its hard to imagine her tiring of Aladdin ;)

BlueEyedBard

I would be interested in playing Aladdin.

But Usha has a point. Jasmine is way too sexy for Aladdin to get tired of  :P
"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
Ad astra - but per hominum
On/Off

lovelygirl

And Ariel isn't sexy? Lol. Oh you two. Hopefully we get a few more interested in the game.

Ons &Offs

BlueEyedBard

Well don't get me wrong now, Ariel is very sexy. But have you looked at Jasmine's outfit lately, she is too fine.

Though I do think Ariel is sexier in mermaid form, you just can't beat those shells man.
"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
On/Off

usha

I don't know if I would consider Ariel 'sexy'.

She has an adorable innocence about her, which in itself can be sexy and very attractive. I think she is just plain cute though! Then again I always picture her with that child like curiosity of learning about the human world. There is a thriving community of people (myself among them) that think innocence is a huge turn on.

BlueEyedBard

Quote from: usha on October 11, 2010, 05:20:20 PM
I don't know if I would consider Ariel 'sexy'.

She has an adorable innocence about her, which in itself can be sexy and very attractive. I think she is just plain cute though! Then again I always picture her with that child like curiosity of learning about the human world. There is a thriving community of people (myself among them) that think innocence is a huge turn on.
I also find innocence a turn on
On/Off

LimitlessNikkie

Ohh this sounds fun, too bad Jasmines taken *pokes Usha* Belle sounds fun though, I'd love to play her.

Talk2meguy

Hey,

I was just wondering if this was going to have a posting order or if it was just going to be people posting whenever they wanted?  The reason I ask is that I'm not on as often as others are and didn't want to be left behind / have my partner get left behind / bored. I could likely get a post up every day if not every other day. If not it's no problem at all.

lovelygirl

We would likely have a posting order with possible multiple threads once I see who we have. Each princess would have her own castle, where the fun ensues.

Ons &Offs

Talk2meguy

In that case I shall take Prince Charming, I think I'll go with the name Edwin Charming for him.

Not very original I know.

Pumablues

Depending on if this is Beast in human form, I'll play him.  (Not really that big into playing "furries".)

If not, I guess I could play Phillip.
I don't measure a man's success by how high he climbs but how high he bounces when he hits bottom.

General George S. Patton

lovelygirl

Quote from: Pumablues on October 12, 2010, 01:44:26 AM
Depending on if this is Beast in human form, I'll play him.  (Not really that big into playing "furries".)

If not, I guess I could play Phillip.

You are most welcome to play him in human form.

Ons &Offs

lovelygirl

So Ok so far I have:

Ariel : loverlygirl
Jasmine: Usha
Aladdin: BlueEyedBard
Belle: LimitlessNikkie
Prince Charming (Edwin): Talk2meguy
Beast (Prince Adam): Pumablues

maybe 2 more players and I can get started with more of a plot line

Ons &Offs

jazz

*raises hand*  Ooo  Can I be Cinderella?  Hope Prince charming doesn't mind all the little critters in tow.  :P
I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul. ~ Pablo Neruda

lovelygirl

Yes you can be Cinderella. Now I just need a prince of my own.

Ons &Offs

usha

I'm sure there's a prince somewhere for you lovely *hug*

Talk2meguy

It must be that nobody wants to cheat on you lovely.

Also has it been decided if it is the princesses that want a different prince or the other way around?

lovelygirl

Ah that must be it, lol. I was thinking the princesses would be doing the cheating. "Happily Ever After" just didn't turn out exactly how they had expected so to speak.

Ons &Offs

BlueEyedBard

Well if everybody is cheating on everybody then it's not necessarily just the princesses screwing around, it's a two way street. Otherwise the cheating wouldn't happen.
On/Off

Keaira

If you end up looking for another princess I'll toss my name in. :)

I like this concept a lot and sorta wish I had come up with it on my own.
Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

lovelygirl

We have Snow White and Tiana left for princesses. Then we need just 2 more princes.

Ons &Offs

Keaira

I would todd my name in for Tiana but only if Ariel gets her prince and another prince is interested. That way it won't hold you or the others up while the search continues.
Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

usha

I'm heading out of town for a week guys, I don't wish to back out, I will still be able to pop in from time to time over the course of the week but I might be a bit silent for the start of the game if we start before the 22nd!

lovelygirl

Well noted! Hopefully we can find another two princes, if not I can figure something out!

Ons &Offs