IWantYouAndYouWantMeBabeThereAintNothingBetter ((AAA111 and Kaiser Maverick))

Started by AAA111, June 16, 2010, 10:07:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AAA111

"Oh Mr. Rebel..not surprised there. I mean you think your so bad to the bone and super cool. You think I don't but I have you all figured out. I know what you are like just by looking at you. I really do"

She gives him a cocky mischevious and evil grin. She wonders if he really likes her  but she doesn't know. She gets out a piece of notebook paper and writes a little note to him
Here's my number and e-mail if you ever want to talk outside of school..(she writes down the contact info)
-Kelsey

She puts the piece of paper down on the table in front of him as she smiles and walks to her next class.

Kaiser Maverick

He sighs and puts the piece of paper in his pocket.He heads towards the roof and settles down for a nap

AAA111

She continues the rest of her day. She goes to her last three classes of the day: chemistry, geometry, and english. The rest of the day seems to drag on for forever or so that is how it feels to her. After the final bell rings, Kelsey gets on the bus and heads home to her house to begin her homework. Tonight she has lots of homework that she has to do.

She gets off of the bus and heads to her house. She has a nice house with a white picket fence and a wrap-around porch along with a decent size in-ground swimming pool. A big backyard. Her house is the picture perfect house. She kinds of likes to be perfect and she is a neat freak in all ways possible. She leads her life in the same exact way.

She goes up to her room and puts her books away in their respective area of the room, which is a small desk next to her computer desk. Then she goes over to her computer and types her away message "home from school..working on some hw before dinner..LOTS of hw tonight..call/text if you need me". She begins to complete her geometry homework first. Her room is fairly large and she has her own bathroom complete with a shower and a bath tub and she has a queen size bed with a comforter that has purple and pink hearts all over the room. Her desk is right next to her bed and she has a 30" tv situated on her dresser, which is directly to the right of her computer desk.

Kaiser Maverick

Stark hears the bell and walks down to the car lot.He gets in his car and goes home.Tommorrows Saturday and he was bored."Hmmm I think I'll call Kelsey"
He calls her.

AAA111

Kelsey is sitting at her computer desk doing homework yet again. She is very dedicated to her school work. Her phone is on the desk next to her when she hears it vibrating. She grabs the phone looking at the number but she does not recgonize it. She wonders who is calling her so she picks it up and answers the phone.

"Hello?"

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

"Oh hello"

She says surprised. She was not expecting him to call".

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

Kaiser Maverick

"Yup met me in front of the Megaplex movie Theater at 1:00 cya"
*Click*

AAA111

She hears the click and is sitting there in shock with her mouth gaping wide open. She is completely confused so she decides to text him

"I never said I'd go"

Kaiser Maverick

"To bad :p Your going"
And he turns his phone off and goes to bed

AAA111

She sighs in frustration wondering if she should even go. She her away on aim "i wonder what would happen if i didn't show up for the date hehe" She goes to sleep

The next morning she wakes up 12:00 and decides to see what happens if she doesn't show up to the movie so she sits around the house doing hw and watching tv just to see his reaction. She smiles to herself.

Kaiser Maverick

Stark woke up the next morning and smiled.He was sure she wouldnt show up.But just to be sure he decided to get coffee from the store across the street.He sat there and waited.

AAA111

She decided to not show up. Just to play hard to get. She wonders if maybe it will make him come after her and pursue her. She smiles to herself as she finishes her homework.

Kaiser Maverick

He smiled.He waited till 1:00 and then left.He knew she wouldnt vome.He figured she wasnt interested

AAA111

It is about 12:45 and she decides to head over there..It is only 10 minutes away so she figures she can make it. She drives her car over to the movie theatre and parks in the parking lot. She gets out of her car and waits on the bench in front of the movie theatre. She sits there while waiting for him wondering if she made the right decision but she finally tells her yeah that she thinks she did.

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

She just gives him a shake of the head. She looks at him with an annoyed type of smile.

She is wearing a pair of jean capris with a pair of black flip flops. She has on a dark pink 3/4 length t-shirt that hugs her body very well. The shirt is not low cut because she does not like to show off her cleavage. Even though she barely has anything to show off. She is wearing a pair of cute thin-rimmed black glasses.

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

"You know I never actually agreed to go on a date with you..Maybe I'm just here to relax and get out of the house. Maybe I'm not going to see a movie" She says to him seeing what he will do or say. She gives him a smirk.

Kaiser Maverick

“asuit yourself.I have two tickets but I can ask some other girl."He says and looks her in the eye,meaning it.

AAA111

She smiles "I guess I'll go..but I thought you said that you didn't like me. You know Mr. Starks you sure are confusing" She say as she stands up in front of him.