Superhero Solos: DC, Marvel & more! (Seeking F characters)

Started by indarkestknight, July 13, 2015, 01:25:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

indarkestknight

What it says on the tin. I'm looking for superhero themed one-shots & solos right now (though I'm not opposed to a one-shot developing into something more long term). Mainly looking to play a male character against a female character, but I am also open to playing a male character off of a trap (physically effeminate male that could easily be mistaken for female), hermaphrodite/futanari, or shapeshifter. I am willing to write with partners of any gender.

DC characters and settings, Marvel characters and settings, other characters and settings, and homebrew/original characters and settings are all on the table, as are smash-ups / crossovers of any of the above. I'm not going to be a stickler about continuity; a DC thread might borrow in equal measure from the DC animated universe and pre-52 comics continuity, and a Marvel thread might borrow in equal measure from the Marvel Cinematic Universe and 616 (main Marvel continuity), for example.

I am interested in smut/sex scenes, but not averse to action scenes in between, nor am I averse to taking some time to build up the relationship and dynamic between characters first. I am equally comfortable with consensual relationships driven by romance, consensual relationships driven by lust, dubcon scenes, and nonconsensual scenes. If requested, bondage elements may be included in some scenes, but it would be unlikely to occur in all scenes.

Default is freeform, though I am willing to bone up a bit on Mutants & Masterminds if someone is wiling to GM/share the responsibilities of GMing. I don't know the system well enough to confidently GM a solo game on my own.

Tweaks to powers - particularly for the sake of power perversion potential (for example making the slime from Toad's skin or tongue addictive and/or an aphrodisiac) - is kosher.

Below I've listed some characters I'd be interested in playing, and some characters I'd be interested in playing against. However, if a favorite character you were hoping to see isn't listed, either as a character I'd like to play or a character I'd like to play against, do not lose hope! Even if a character is not listed, they are still on the table. Come to me with a thread you'd like to play out, and I promise to consider it. For instance, I know zilch about the City of Heroes canon, but if you'd like to play a heroine from that, by all means, contact me and maybe something can be worked out.

Characters I'd like to play
DC
Arsenal
Batman (Thomas Wayne, Earth-2) 1
Batman (Kirk Langstrom, Justice League: Gods & Monsters) 1
Batman (Bruce Wayne) 2
Captain Boomerang II
Red X
Slade Wilson (Deathstroke)3
Original character

Marvel
Benjamin Grimm
Black Spider-man (with symbiote)
Blade
Cyclops4
- Young Cyclops (at least 18)
Daredevil
Doctor Doom
Iron Fist5
Jimmy Hudson
Kid Briton (aged up to 18+)
Kraven the Hunter
Luke Cage
Miles Morales (aged up to 18+)
Old Man Logan
Toad
Tyrone Cash
Superior Spider-Man (Otto Octavius)
Venom
Original Character

Characters I'd like to play with
DC
Amanda Waller
Artemis/Tigress
Batgirl (Barbara Gordon)
Black Canary
Blackfire
Dove
Harley Quinn
Hawk
Inque
Mary Marvel
Raven
Starfire
Stargirl
Thea Queen
Original Character

Marvel
Angela
Black Cat
Black Widow
Colleen Wing
Daisy Johnson/Quake
Emma Frost/White Queen
Jemma Simmons
Lady Loki
Red She-Hulk
Rogue
Scarlet Witch
She-Hulk
Spider-Woman
Spider-Gwen
Storm
Sue Storm/Invisible Woman
Thor
Titania
White Tigress
Original Character

Other
Caitlin Fairchild
Empowered
Witchblade (Danielle Baptiste)
Witchblade (Sara Pezzini)
Aspen Matthews

1. As these are Elseworld versions of characters from main continuity, I'd be happy to work with my co-writer to find ways to AU them into main continuity.
2. Favorite interpretations of Batsy are DC animated universe (particularly Justice League Unlimited) and the Young Justice animated series. Characterization will be based on that.
3. For an Arrowverse!Slade Wilson, my preference would be to play a sane(ish) Slade, either pre-Mirakuru or post season 5 finale.
4. Favorite interpretation of Scott is from Whedon's Astonishing X-men run. Characterization will be based on that.
5. Preferably an Asian American or mixed race version of Danny Rand.

N.B. I am open to creating an OC either for Marvel or homebrew solo games as well, of course. They weren't listed in any category, however, because none of the concepts I presently have are specific to Marvel or homebrew the way the DC character concepts were.

Plots can be tailored to characters, but if anyone wants a 'plug-and-play' option, there's something along the lines of Marvel's Exiles. For those who prefer to focus on just two characters, it could be a two-man team. Six-man team is for those who would prefer a larger cast with more variety, with characters retired and swapped out as necessary.

With that, I'll open the floor to questions. Responses to this topic or PMs are equally welcome.

UPDATE: Added answers to questions regarding what kind of game I'm looking for, preferences regarding freeform vs. system, and a simple 'plug-and-play' plot.

Darwishi

I know you want to do something with superheroes, but what kind of play are you looking for? Light, Bondage, NC, Extreme?

indarkestknight

I am primarily interested in smut/sex scenes, but not averse to action scenes in between. I am equally comfortable with consensual relationships driven by romance, consensual relationships driven by lust, dubcon scenes, and nonconsensual scenes. If requested, bondage elements may be included in some scenes, but it would be unlikely to occur in all scenes.

Top-level has been updated to reflect this.

indarkestknight

Updated with a few additions to the roster of characters I'm interested in trying my hand at writing. In particular, I've been bitten by a recent itch to take a shot at writing Thomas Wayne of Earth-2, who faked his death after the murder of Martha and his own attempted murder, only to take up the cowl to honor Bruce when Batman died defending the earth from Darkseid.

As mentioned in the post above, I would be more than happy to play this version of Thomas Wayne in a more mainstream DC continuity; I don't believe it would be that difficult to port him over.