You're a bad girl, the very worst in fact... and the best at it.

Started by Murphy Sez, December 24, 2008, 05:58:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Murphy Sez

This calls for someone who likes it rough, has no reservations about going to dark places. Come to the dark side!

Swingers... John and Jane loved each other very much, but the economy was beginning to put a strain on their household. Jane had picked up a job to help cover the bills now that John didn't get as many hours, and they spent less and less time together, working and worrying a lot more. They knew if things kept going on like this, the marriage would come crashing down sooner or later, and they had to find a way to revive the fire. They tried it all, but to no avail. Weekend getaways, roleplaying, nothing worked!
Finally, watching a dirty movie on cable one night, they came upon a new idea. Invite someone else to add the fire that they couldn't! They'd try the whole 'swinging' thing! It would be no strings, no questions asked fun, a mutual agreement between them to bring in outside lovers for each other, maybe share them together.
Let the adventure begin!

[Generic names to be replaced later]

The Agency hires the downtrodden, the wayward, men and women who have nothing going for them except perhaps the potential to be physically appealing. They clean up their wards, give them a comfortable life and a warm bed. But in exchange, these rescued people have to serve the very darkest of humanity. The Agency caters to upscale clientele who require discretion and anonymity for their private needs. You're one of the latest batch, a runaway saved from having to live under a bridge and eat scraps from local coffee shops. This weekend, you'll be a Christmas present for a corporate executive, taken out to a mountaintop cabin, treated to all the creature comforts... and then you'll find out why you were worth all the work They put into you.

*An apprentice necromancer decides to make use of the summoning circle one night. The little bastard thinks he's going to use a demon to help him through his studies, but he couldn't even get a knowledgeable demon! No, he ended up summoning a lithe, buxom creature from the other planes, with burning eyes, a tail moves hypnotically and a laugh that makes him tremble with need. He should send her back, he really should, but he finds himself unable to part with her!
The creature does prove to be rather helpful to the reserved and not so scholarly apprentice, even if he does have to hide her in a trunk under his bed. Eventually, the creature reveals it can take on a normal human appearance by having sex with it's summoner, but that effect can wear off after time. hey might be out in public when the appearance starts to wear off and they'd have to have sex immediately to keep the secret from coming out.

P.S. My disclaimer... I prefer to play by IM, since my ADD (or so I claim) keeps me from really getting into a storyline when I'm stepping away from it all the time in between forum posts.
I love to write, come dream with me.

Get to know me: O/O
Ideas, randomness, pet peeves.

Duchess

Murphy Sez

Thanks for taking an interest! However, I did forget to put up my little disclaimer about preferring to play by IM. So if you're still interested, let me know!

Duchess

hmmm..idk..i tried that before..little hard to keep track of the past addition if i don't save the message
i find it here better to trace back on things

Phobetor

I would be interested in the Agency one. *Smiles*

And Yes, I read your disclaimer.
Not Available for new Stories.
Taking a break from E.

Murphy Sez

quitefancy

i'm also interested in the agency idea. as someone has already expressed interest in it, i'll also put it out there that i'm interested in the unfaithful wife one as well. (:
find ecstasy in life;
the mere sense of living is joy enough.

Murphy Sez

Ninja Strike! Err, I mean.. updated.

Murphy Sez

roleplayinggrl18