You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 12, 2017, 01:44:47 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The Plotting Muse (M seeking)  (Read 436 times)

Offline MetraxaTopic starter

The Plotting Muse (M seeking)
« on: December 17, 2016, 10:58:07 PM »
Hey there people, welcome to my lovely request thread. We'll see how successful it is, but for now I shall muddle through and improve when I think of good alterations to make to it.

I am an employed individual who lives in glorious America. At the moment I work part time with variable hours, though it tends to be nights. Unfortunate I know but some money is better than none so you've got to make do with what you have.

I do consider myself something of a muse based writer, so I can swing from a good consistency of no smut at all to quite a lot of it per story. It all depends on whether I'm interested in the idea that we have going, and if I am then I tend to be able to put up with a lot. Sadly the muse is a fickle thing, but I will try to contribute as much to the story as I get, unless I'm running the thing in which case I'll obviously contribute more. Feel free to present any ideas you may have though, I like to think of this as a collaborative effort, one where we can both enjoy ourselves.

As far as length goes I'm not some sort of stickler who demands a certain amount of words or paragraphs or what have you. However if you can't give me something to work with in your post, or at the very least some description to go with your dialogue, then we're probably going to have problems. I can be accepting, but I'd at least like some sign that you're putting effort in.

If there's a problem, you're just no longer interested, or you have questions about how the story is going feel free to ask me. I'm more than open to chatting if you want to talk, or communication about where we're headed. If I'm confused then I'll definitely ask, so feel free to do the same if it becomes a problem.

My preferences as far as medium goes is either to roleplay via thread or personal message. If you're particularly persuasive I may consider doing it via emails, with instant messengers, Discord, and Skype at the bottom of my list. they just seem  to be a hassle, especially where coordination is concerned.

Naturally, I am more than willing to flip or play these roles in any gender configuration that you wish

Scenarios:
Heroics:
Hero/Sidekick
Hero/Villain
Hero/Hero
Hero/Civilian
Villain/Sidekick
Villain/Civilian
Villain/Villain
Hero/Monster

I also do Magical Girl related stuff, as a subset to this.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
-Someone discovers that their sibling is actually a hero/villain. Will they use this to their advantage, or support them in their efforts?
-The standard plot wherein he villain finally beats the hero, or encounters them outside their heroic guise and uses that against them
-The government has turned against 'vigilantes', leaving heroes in an increasingly desperate situation. There can be plenty of scenarios from this.

Virtual Reality
Player/NPC
Player/Player
Player/Hacker
Player/Monster
Real life Romance
Game Romance

-A rivalry between players leads to tragic events in and out of game.
-A player gets hacked in their game, forcing them to do whatever the hacker wants if they want to get free. If they can get free at all.
-Two players meet and hit it off in game, and soon enough the romance spreads to the real world as well.
-Same as the above, but could include the variant with a relationship that is a bit more on the taboo side, to say the least.
-Also like the above, only it's a relationship between a player and a particularly animated NPC. How is this going to work out when one doesn't technically exist?
-On the subject of fun with NPCs, there is a growing trend among players to load up their own private games where they can take advantage of the NPCs within in any way they want. After all, it's not like they're real people.
-An unexpected occurrence takes place, as someone finds one day that they have been transformed into the image of their game avatar, only they're still in the real world!

Supernatural
Hunter/Hunter
Hunter/Traitor
Hunter/Innocent
Hunter/Monster
Hunter/Demon
Traitor/Monster
Traitor/Innocent
Innocent/Monster
Monster/Monster

Holy Warriors - Demons and monsters versus the hunters that keep them from threatening humanity. Could be light and fluffy, could be dark and tragic.
Spooky Night - It's a haunted house. Could be for a dare, could be an inheritance, could just be misfortune. I don't think I need to tell you how this one goes.
Unexpected Service - Just one of those niggling cravings that you get. Specifically, Master/Servant scenario where the Servant is a vampire. Could be a lot of fun.
Accidental Summoning - Bad title is bad. This would build off the idea of someone accidentally calling up a demon and naturally messing it up. But in a bit of a twist the demon doesn't enslave them or whatever, and instead finds this all horribly amusing. So they'll stick around and lend the summoner their powers, just to see how this all works out. This is a fun idea Ive had that I've never actually gotten to try out.

Royalty:
King/Queen
King/Knight
King/Princess
King/Commoner
King/Thief
Prince/Knight
Prince/Commoner
Prince/Princess
Knight/Knight

Masquerade ball - Speaks for itself really. Masked figures meeting at a ball, they strike it off, but is the other person who they think they are?
In the dark - All the fun things that can befall someone in the course of exploring a castle, whether pleasant or otherwise.
-A demon or supernatural creature is taken captive in a war, and stored in the castle dungeon. All the more interesting when the curious royal goes down to investigate, not knowing what they're getting into. Is it a clever ploy to take over, perhaps an amicable partnership waiting to happen? There's some possibilities to be had

Vacation
Tourist/Tourist
Tourist/Local
Tourist/Staff

Paid privileges - An exclusive island resort, with a special section for those who know the right person or who have the right amount of cash. It could just be for fun between the guests, or something darker.
A Little Drink - Sure going on vacation is fun, but going to a bar or a club is better. And what better place to hook up with the locals or another tourist? Even if they may not have the most pure intentions in mind.

Modern

Incest
Mother/Son
Brother/Sister
Stepfather/Stepdaughter

Feel free to propose ideas if something sparks your interest.

Fandoms:

Anime
Aldnoah.Zero
Angel Beats
A Certain Magical Index/A Certain Scientific Railgun
Fate/Stay Night/Unlimited Blade Works/Excessively long title
Gonna Be The Twintail
Gunbuster/Diebuster
Gundam 0079/Zeta/Double Zeta/F91/Victory/Turn A/Seed/Seed Destiny/Reconguista in G
Gunslinger Girls
Izetta, the Last Witch
Kill la Kill
Macross/Plus/7/Frontier/Zero/Delta
Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya/Disappearance of Yuki Nagato
Plastic Memories
Puella Magi Madoka Magica
Revolutionary Girl Utena
RWBY
Senki Zesshou Symphogear
Space Battleship Yamato 2199
Sword Art Online
Tenga Toppa Gurren Lagann
WIXOSS

Movies/TV
Battle Los Angeles
Falling Skies
Fringe
Godzilla
Pacific Rim
Person of Interest
Star Wars
Stargate
Terra Nova

Books
Commonwealth Saga
Destroyermen
Dies the Fire
Eragon
Metro 2033
Old Man's War series
Saga of the Seven Suns

Video Games
Advance Wars
Ar Tonelico: Melody of Elemia
Endless Space
Final Fantasy 1/2/4/5/7/Tactics Advance
Fire Emblem 7: Blazing Sword
Galactic Civilizations
Golden Sun
Halo
Hyperdimension Neptunia
Kingdom Hearts
Legend of Zelda
Mass Effect
Mario
Mercenaries: Playground of Destruction
Pokemon
Sins of a Solar Empire
Sonic
Legend of Spyro
Star Ocean 3: Til The End of Time
Super Smash Bros
Sword of the Stars

That's all I have for the moment. Thank you for reading, and I hope we can work something out together
« Last Edit: September 29, 2017, 10:57:40 PM by Metraxa »

Re: The Plotting Muse (M seeking)
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2017, 08:54:04 PM »
Added some new story ideas to most categories, also did a slight touch of reformatting to make it look nicer. I mean it might not be much, but it's better than leaving it looking bad, right?

Re: The Plotting Muse (M seeking)
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2017, 10:59:07 PM »
Updated with several plots in original ideas such as the royal and superhero stuff.