News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Alphabet Association Game

Started by Nothing, June 26, 2006, 03:14:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tcost

denial

(I haven't even heard of Lust, Caution, Kangaroo?)

And this being the alphabet game I may have responded in the wrong way.  I wasn't sure what the rules are.
I prefer justice to irony.

Kangaroo

Existential

(Lust, Caution is an espionage thriller set in Shanghai, directied by Ang Lee, gorgeous sex scenes!!)
People who bite the hand that feeds them, usually lick the boot that kicks them. ~Eric Hoffer

"There is a crack, a crack in everything; that's how the light gets in."   ~ Leonard Cohen

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Kangaroo

People who bite the hand that feeds them, usually lick the boot that kicks them. ~Eric Hoffer

"There is a crack, a crack in everything; that's how the light gets in."   ~ Leonard Cohen

Aeval

hallowed      *Aeval is going to look for the movie Lust, Caution right now!!*

“Tomorrow may be hell, but today was a good writing day, and on the good writing days nothing else matters.”
― Neil Gaiman

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Kangaroo

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Kangaroo

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Kangaroo

Mordred

Orga-
[eeny-meeny-miny-moe]...
Organic!
*See Pillory*

Kangaroo

Mordred

Quote from: Kangaroo on January 09, 2009, 05:07:22 PM
pub....ic!

Hehehe...
*stops laughing, realizing he's on Q*

Quadratic...
*will let the imagination give this another more 'appropriate meaning, following the trend of these words*
*See Pillory*

tcost

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Dreamweaver

tcost

Dreamweaver

tcost

Kangaroo

Aeval

“Tomorrow may be hell, but today was a good writing day, and on the good writing days nothing else matters.”
― Neil Gaiman

adventurer

"You can discover more about a person in a hour of play than in a year of conversation."
(Plato)

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=21715.0

Dreamweaver

adventurer

"You can discover more about a person in a hour of play than in a year of conversation."
(Plato)

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=21715.0