Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xandria

Hmmm…subterfuge is strong in this one. 

*Rolling up her sleeves, Xandria grins and peers into her crystal ball, which incidentally was a gift from the Priests of Osiris, but that is another story. ;)  Closing her eyes she whispers the magical incantation that will bring the win back home from the clutches of the usurper OdinSeraphin…when she opens her eyes there it is, gleaming as it hovers in the air.*

Mine!  ;D
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

OdinSeraphin

Appears with the win, snatching it and her crystal ball, running off. "Mine." Hopes to get away so he can finally have the win.

Xandria

Runs to the doorway just in time to trip him, grab the win AND her crystal ball, then conjure up a super soft body pillow for him to land on (one can be civil and still win after all!).

Better luck next time!
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

OdinSeraphin

Trips her in return, tossing the pillow so she doesn't hurt herself. Pins her down, giving her a quick kiss on the cheek, making off with the win and the crystal ball. Jumping down through the stair well, action movie style. "Sorry dear, my win."

Xandria

Stunned, she touched her cheek where he planted his stolen kiss, and grinned.  Jumping up she grabbed a long rope with a grappling hook attached to the end, secured it to a bookshelf and threw the rope out of an open window.  She quickly scaled down it's length and landed outside in front of her fleeing foe.  Grabbing the win out his hands, she leaned in and whispered, "I applaud your ingenuity, however, this little treasure is mine." 

Flinging the rope aside, she tucked the win under her arm and dashed into her car, tires screeching as she sped off into the night.

OdinSeraphin

Actually managed to get into the car with her and smiled. Grabbing the win and hoping out, hoping onto a bus, smiling. "The treasure is mine."

Om3n

That bus you just stepped onto to escape Xandria?

I'm the bus operator, and my fee for you to ride the bus is - you guessed it - the win.

Thanks for hopping aboard the WIN BUS LINE!

OdinSeraphin

Looks at this new challenger. Smiling he opens the collection box and takes the win, hopping off the bus and takes a motorcycle, driving off. "Sorry good sir, but the win is and will always be mine."

Om3n

As Odin speeds away on his motorcycle, I begin picking up speed in the bus.  Then, hitting a plethora of buttons on the console in a particular pattern, I sit back as the bus around me begins lurching and shifting.  Suddenly, the bus begins to transform into one of Optimus Prime's long-lost companions.

As my autobus-transformer starts gaining ground on Odin, I jump off from my position on its shoulder, suspended in the air by a cord attached to the transformer's neck.

Swinging by Odin as the transformer runs past, I pick the win from up out of his grasp and cackle with glee as the rope is retracted.  I settle back down onto the transformer's shoulder and wave as I leave Odin in the dust, the win safe in my pocket.

OdinSeraphin

pulls to a stop, watching the transformer run off. Opening his jacket, checking to make sure the real win is in his pocket before driving off in a different direction. "Sorry again good Om3n, but you see, I have multiple wins and can not be defeated."

Om3n

With a look of horror on my face, I pull the win out of my pocket and discover it is not the true win.  Having lost Odin's trail, I return to my super-secret underground laboratory where I had previously been attempting to create a win.

Using the materials and data from the false-win in my pocket, I finally succeed.  In my hands, at that very moment, was the most spectacular win ever imaginable.

And it was all mine.

Sybl

Until now..
*winks* hiya,.. *leans in close* Let's talk about that riddle shall we. *Get's your attention, steals the win* Win  :P

Anesa

Belle33

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Anesa

Tackles the beauty to the ground, tickling the stuffins (AND the win) outta her!

WINS!  ;P

Belle33

*Giggles and squeals like mad* oh my god - stop!!! stop!! uncle!! *grabs the WIN just as Camille lets up the attack and dashes off quick like*

Sybl

*offers cookies* Grabs the win. Wins

Belle33

Mmmm...cookies *gobbles the cookies, takes the cake, and the WIN* 

Sybl

Look Belle, it's Zaphod! Steals the win again... :P Wins

Anesa

OdinSeraphin

*takes camille's hand, slipping the win away.* Thank you madam for keeping my win safe for me.

Sybl

*Sneaks up behind you silently as you grab the win, I tickle you, grabs the win. Runs*  Win.

DeadCell

*Sneeks up to you all Ninja like and silently, stealthily takes the win*

ONS AND OFFS / Click Me For Story Ideas /
What is the colour of night?

Sybl

*grabs you pulls you in for a lip-lock.  Casually slipping the win from your hand.* Wins!  :-*

DeadCell

o.o not sure I won or lost anything on that one *smooches again while taking the win back*

ONS AND OFFS / Click Me For Story Ideas /
What is the colour of night?