Into the Fray Again New interest thread (LGBTQ freindly-season 1 spoilers)

Started by CurvyKitten, October 12, 2013, 10:22:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jetblackmirror

Ty can wear Mara down (and out, for that matter) every day of the week. No problems with that at all.

But on a serious note, she does need someone to break through her walls. She's not going to make many friends if she's a raging twat to everyone all the time.
𝙳𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚜,
𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚜𝚔𝚢.

RainbowRian

Colby would be happy to tell her to chill her jets xD  In a friend way of course.

HannibalBarca

I guess Ty has his work cut out for him  ;D  Perhaps he can constantly be around her, joking, asking how her day is, complimenting her, just being his friendly-ass self, refusing to give up on her, until perhaps she can finally see--just a little to start--herself through his eyes, and knowing someone is that positive about her could crack those walls open enough for him to come inside...in more ways that one  >:)
“Those who lack drama in their
lives strive to invent it.”   ― Terry Masters
"It is only when we place hurdles too high to jump
before our characters, that they learn how to fly."  --  Me
Owed/current posts
Sigs by Ritsu

jetblackmirror

Quote from: RainbowRian on October 17, 2013, 09:19:55 PM
Colby would be happy to tell her to chill her jets xD  In a friend way of course.

Yeees! She needs that. She's a lot like Derek. Only worse in a lot of ways. If that's even possible.

QuoteI guess Ty has his work cut out for him  ;D  Perhaps he can constantly be around her, joking, asking how her day is, complimenting her, just being his friendly-ass self, refusing to give up on her, until perhaps she can finally see--just a little to start--herself through his eyes, and knowing someone is that positive about her could crack those walls open enough for him to come inside...in more ways that one

;) That would be nice. She's probably be like "who the fuck is this guy?" at first, but she'd probably warm up to him. And then she'd try to push him away. And then it probably wouldn't work.
𝙳𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚜,

HannibalBarca

Yes.  I'm writing Ty as pretty simple, easy to see through, impossible to hide his feelings from anyone--and he wouldn't anyway, because he's an honest guy.  No playing mind games from this dude, even if he isn't a rocket scientist...okay, not as bad as Forrest Gump, nothing like that...but he's a straight shooter.
Owed/current posts
Sigs by Ritsu

jetblackmirror

Quote from: HannibalBarca on October 17, 2013, 09:43:40 PM
Yes.  I'm writing Ty as pretty simple, easy to see through, impossible to hide his feelings from anyone--and he wouldn't anyway, because he's an honest guy.  No playing mind games from this dude, even if he isn't a rocket scientist...okay, not as bad as Forrest Gump, nothing like that...but he's a straight shooter.

AKA adorable.

All I know is, I foresee Mara having some car troubles in the near future, and she may need some help from a muscly specimen with car knowledge.
𝙳𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚜,

HannibalBarca

QuoteAll I know is, I foresee Mara having some car troubles in the near future, and she may need some help from a muscly specimen with car knowledge.

He's the one with the 67 Mustang and the job at a welding shop, so he'll have to rescue the were-damsel in distress  ;D
Owed/current posts
Sigs by Ritsu

jetblackmirror

Quote from: HannibalBarca on October 17, 2013, 10:15:34 PM
He's the one with the 67 Mustang and the job at a welding shop, so he'll have to rescue the were-damsel in distress  ;D

Exactly. ;)
𝙳𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚜,

Orange Marmalade

Quote from: HannibalBarca on October 17, 2013, 10:15:34 PM

Not a bad choice ;) Logan is over there in the 67 Camaro.

Vael the Destroyer

Wicked Vixen

The three sexiest things ever said...

"I believe that whatever doesn't kill you..simply makes you.......Stranger...."

"You see, madness, as you know....,is like gravity.....All it takes is a little push......"

"Since distance equals velocity times time, let's let velocity and time approach infinity, because I want to go all the way with you."

HannibalBarca

QuoteNot a bad choice ;) Logan is over there in the 67 Camaro.

Awesome car.  Ty will have to invite Logan to join the classic car club in town.

QuoteFelix and Logan need to christen the camaro.

Hey, that's one of the main reasons for having a classic muscle car  >:)

QuoteYay this is going to be fun!

I think so too :D  I posted my first two posts in the high school thread...talked to Felix and Mara so far...Alex is going to US history class, if anyone still needs another class to go to.
Owed/current posts
Sigs by Ritsu

RainbowRian

Haha Colby likes his Geo Tracker.  :)  Hes a small car with the top down, kinda guy.

HannibalBarca

QuoteHaha Colby likes his Geo Tracker.  :)  Hes a small car with the top down, kinda guy.

;D  It takes all kinds, dude!
Owed/current posts
Sigs by Ritsu

GaGa88

You took my sadness out of context
At the Mariner's apartment complex
I ain't no candle in the wind
I'm the bolt, the lightning, the thunder
Kind of girl who's gonna make you wonder
Who you are and who you been.

CurvyKitten

GaGa88

You took my sadness out of context
At the Mariner's apartment complex
I ain't no candle in the wind
I'm the bolt, the lightning, the thunder
Kind of girl who's gonna make you wonder
Who you are and who you been.

CurvyKitten

cool we are all currently at lunch so it be easy to work you in as well.:)

Vampyre Valkyrie

“Honey, I rose up from the dead, I do it all the time."

|

HannibalBarca

Curvy's the GM, so I'm not sure, but I hope so...it's always good to have more people in a group game!
Owed/current posts
Sigs by Ritsu

Vampyre Valkyrie

|

Wicked Vixen

The three sexiest things ever said...

"I believe that whatever doesn't kill you..simply makes you.......Stranger...."

"You see, madness, as you know....,is like gravity.....All it takes is a little push......"

"Since distance equals velocity times time, let's let velocity and time approach infinity, because I want to go all the way with you."

Vampyre Valkyrie

I'm gonna go through the current roster and see what looks needed :)

Anyone have anything they'd like to see....I'll honestly be happy just playing. I love Teen Wolf

|

jetblackmirror

I'd definitely say it wouldn't hurt for another hunter or two. But whatever you'd like to do is fine, really. :)
𝙳𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚜,