BBCode Help >.<;

Started by Bloodied Porcelain, June 08, 2012, 06:22:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloodied Porcelain

Okay, so I've been trying to figure this out over the course of the last few days and I'm starting to feel a little dumb, lol. What I'm trying to do is create three lists that will run side by side in the same post, but I'd prefer to not have to use the floatleft, floatright, center tags, because then they show up on the far sides of the post instead of closer in toward the middle, which makes things a bit hard to follow if I'm trying to show corresponding information in each list. I assume this can be done with the use of the table bbcode, but frankly... I haven't been able to figure that out at all and I'm getting really frustrated. I'd rather not have to make something up in photoshop and just use a picture, because this is information I will likely be editing regularly.

Any guidance would be appreciated.
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

Wistful Dream

What you want is a table :)

[table]
[tr][td]
[table][tr][td][/td]

[td]  [/td]

[td]         [/td]

[td]         [/td]

[td]Column 1
Text here

[/td]

[td]         [/td]

[td]         [/td]

[td]Column 2
Text here
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/td]

[td]         [/td]

[td]         [/td]

[td]Column 3
Text here
[/td]

[td]         [/td]

[td]         [/td]

[td]         [/td][/tr][/table]

If you want it centered just put the [ center ] [ / center ] coding outside of the [ table ] [ / table ] code.

Bloodied Porcelain

That's exactly what I want it to do! Is there anyway you could put it in a tag so I can see exactly what it looks like?
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

Wistful Dream

Bloodied Porcelain

Wow! I never would have gotten that on my own. xD Thank you!

Wistful Dream