The Castle That Time Forgot

Started by Sasquatch421, August 03, 2012, 06:40:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sasquatch421

Story: In the world of Asgrol there has been a great many unknown places, but one of the biggest is the lone castle sitting away from the city of Languen. Now to the people of that fair city it has become a bit of a tourist attraction since it draws many it to gaze upon its glimmering Onyx walls. With tourists come the adventure minded and the treasure hunters who seek to conquer or raid the castle depths.

These people have been largely unsuccessful as they have reported ether coming up to an invisible barrier or the castle seemingly moving farther away. Either way they gather at the Elfsong Tavern to swap stories or meet up with like minded people to adventure with. Many even come to stay in the city developing a rich culture with seemingly no one ruling over them. Oh yes there is a watch and guards to speak of, but more seem to be interested in other activities.

Strangely enough this night there is a halfling in the Taverns crowd. Unsurprisingly he searches for a party to make an attempt at the Onyx Castle, though many tell him it can't be done. Quickly quieting the place he produces a piece of the Onyx Wall claiming that he just came from there. Mentioning he is only looking for a small party he claims that only select people are allowed in the castle....

Other: This is just a small scale dungeon romp that could turn bigger if there was a call for it. Maybe they find something in the castle that gives birth to a bigger roleplay....

AndyZ

Sounds like it could be interesting.  How do you want to do magic?
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.