Seeking Elven Slaves (NC-Exotic, Fantasy, M/F, F/F, M/M and more)

Started by Nessy, June 03, 2009, 03:55:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nessy

Looking for a couple-few elven slaves (no more than 4).

The setting is a small valley and the underground beneath it that is occupied by an elven kingdom and the drow, respectively.  The mountain pass is completely cut off during the winter, and because of hostile creatures, flight over the pass is treacherous. This is a high fantasy world that is not canon but borrows from canon.

The drow are ruled by a queen and her priestesses, a complete matriarch with males, on rare occasions, ascending to power.  In this world there is more than one drow kingdom and therefore more than one queen although there are not many kingdoms and therefore not many queens. This area is one of the smaller kingdoms. The same goes for the elven kingdom, it is not particularly large, as in there are larger elven kingdoms, and ruled by a king and queen. Both kingdoms, by circumstance of terrain, are a bit cut off from the rest of the world.

With the help of mercenaries, primarily humans, and other surface dwellers employed, the elven kingdom has just fallen to the drow and forced into slavery. This was not a bloodless battle nor was it a blood bath. Much of the elven kingdom remains intact and its citizens on the surface, now working for their masters being controlled by whip, violence and magical devices the elves are certain were not created by their drow enemies, but someone or something else.

I am being vague on the details because I don’t want to set anything in stone prematurely. It’s been a long time since I have run a group game and none of them were ever adult orientated, so I am starting off small.  You’ll have to be patient with me in terms of mechanically running the game. I do expect to

This game is not using any gaming systems, but I am drawing from shelves of D&D type material. Characters should not be ultra powerful, should have weaknesses and limitations (I don’t want to see anyone who is a master in every type of crafting there is, for example), and they have to be elves. 

The first two elf slaves are somewhat defined in that one is the elf king and the other the elf queen.  Neither one is trained as a slave, naturally, but I am not really looking for the most aggravating, mouthy, bitchy characters that will say or do anything without fear because their players know their characters will not be killed by their masters type of thing. Somewhere in between boringly submissive and that would be great. These two characters should also be strong, not necessarily physically, although that can be so, but with magic and or swords… a number of things. They are not exactly young either but eternally youthful. There should be some sort of bond between them, so that bond can be used against them. I don’t want the elf king to particularly effeminate either although as elves, there can be softer traits in the males.

Now the other two slaves have more open possibilities, although I only want one of each sex, one male character, and one female.  They should have some sort of rank as these are essentially slaves of the queen and her mate, so princess, prince, member of the high guard, an advisor. I am sure you can be as creative as I can be, just the basic idea. Seeing how these are all elves and elves are generally good, it’s probably safe to say they actually care about other elves. I suppose there is a room for an elf that is of a darker disposition but you get the general idea.

I would highly recommend you read my ons/offs although you can certainly skim it (I recommend the skimming as it is long). I do a lot of RP with non-con/reluctant content. Because of the nature of this game, all players would need to be comfortable with m/f,  f/f and m/m sex.   Other taboo genres could arise like incest (if certain characters are played) and bestiality  (driders, mythical creatures primarily) and breeding references so this is going under the NC-Exotic forum.  If that makes you uncomfortable, this is probably not the game for you.  I do look at playes’ offs and ons to draw inspiration but some people just don’t list them, and it goes without saying, not going to force anything on you you don’t like.

General Mechanics.

I don’t care what sex you are in real life, the sex limitations are for the characters so equal opportunity employer here.

Third person past tense posts. Try to keep spelling and grammar in mind (I am not expecting perfection here as I am far from perfect in this area). Try to avoid one-liners (I don’t believe in paragraph limits) and keep detailed posts in mind.

There should never, ever be a statement that any character is the most beautiful of any land, or any race, or that all love him or her, or anything of that nature.  If you want a beautiful character, that’s fine, write that she/he is beautiful, no need to force responses from other characters over it. Same with mastery in some skill, being renowned for something should suffice, no need to claim a meaningless title  in an attempt to ensure, in the rare case that your character runs into someone with similar skills, that yours will always be better. (i only say this because there is an elf king and queen and it seems probable they could be overdone in this area.)

As I am controlling all the “bad” guys at this point, don’t use your posts to make them more or less bad than they are. If I say a battle wasn’t bloodless, that means there was death that doesn’t mean there are rivers flowing with elven blood and mutilated bodies left all over the place. This is a dark, somewhat cruel sort of romantic setting.  I don’t have a really good word for it, but gory is not one of them. It is safe to say the drow and elves have been at conflict since the two races settled the valley, and murder and death happens but… let’s not go overboard.

As for descriptions of the elven and drow society, some of that is going to be covered in character descriptions, and I hope to get a lot of help/feedback/input on that as I want a world that is fun to create for everyone playing, not just me.

Lastly, if you have any questions, any ideas… I am sure I will be open to hear them.  Again, I know I am starting pretty small and with no drow openings, but I just want to get my feet wet before I dive in.

Characters

Elf King - pending
Elf Queen - Open

Elf Female Slave - pending elf princess
Elf Male Slave - HPDDJ - Jaime Baratheon (Blacksmith)
Ons and Offs    Short Term Ideas,
Misc. Long Term Ideas

If you send me a PM and I don't respond, chances are I just missed it. Send it again!

Some heroes don't wear capes. Some just #holdthedoor.

Doomsday

I would be interested in any of the slave roles, male or female.

Nessy

Excellent. Right now, as you can see, everything is still open. You are welcome to pick a character, idea or wait and see if someone else has a request since you are are open. that reminds me, hmm, i guess i should come up wit a light character profile/sheet to use.
Misc. Long Term Ideas

If you send me a PM and I don't respond, chances are I just missed it. Send it again!

Doomsday

I might play a male elf, as I haven't tried a sub male yet.

Nessy

I created an OOC Thread for Characters with a brief profile. I am not a stickler on profiles so its not cemented, more like a guidance.

OOC Thread

We'll still discuss things here, hopefully get some more interest in the game :-)
Misc. Long Term Ideas

Nessy

Misc. Long Term Ideas

Nessy

Hmmm, we could drop some of the taboo subjects like incest and bestiality (stick with mostly humanoid). Those aren't required by any means.
Misc. Long Term Ideas

Doomsday

Nessy

Yep and if something interests you about the game but something doesn't, let me know. It could be a minor issue I might readily change. I am mostly concerned about the setup/setting and am more open to the content. i don't bite... hard.  ;)
Misc. Long Term Ideas

Myrleena

I kind of like it, and might be interested in a princess role, but I'm a lesbian. *shrugs*

Nessy

Quote from: Myrleena on June 05, 2009, 04:39:35 PM
I kind of like it, and might be interested in a princess role, but I'm a lesbian. *shrugs*

I am not 100% sure what that means. You mean your character would be a lesbian? If that is the case, I apologize. I can change a lot of things about the game, but while I do write f/f myself, and intended to include it in this game, it's not something I could write and exclusively.
Misc. Long Term Ideas

Myrleena

Rhoswen

Ok I can play an Elf Princess slave from another Kingdom.....given as a gift to the Elven King and Queen for what ever reasons known only to the Queen and King; her duties to serve them in anyway they see fit.

Not reaching for a reason as none need be given she is a slave bottom line.
Hithaear Annuieleni

Fightingfaithless

Hey there Nessy sounds like in interesting RP to me. I would love to play it. I want to apply for the Elf King or the Queen...or a slave lol I am not picky but I like the role play plot and would love to join it, so whatever position you need me for is good. Just tell me where you want me and I am so there.

Nessy

Sounds great on both accounts. There is an occ link with a brief profile template you can use (it's not set in stone so feel free to add or change it a bit). I'll wait until the end of the weekend in hopes we pick up our elf queen, if not, I'll leave it open for later and get started.

Welcome aboard ;-)
Misc. Long Term Ideas

Fightingfaithless

I will apply but you did not tell me where you wanted me.

Nessy

Quote from: Fightingfaithless on June 06, 2009, 09:26:43 PM
I will apply but you did not tell me where you wanted me.

Oops sorry. I think you would enjoy the king best don't you?
Misc. Long Term Ideas

Rhoswen

oops I hope I didn't jump the gun so to say...I responded over a wish from (HPDDJ) Sorry Ness I hope my asking for the female slave and character is ok as profile was posted in required thread.

Yes I know you are not a stickler over character profiles (chuckles)
Hithaear Annuieleni

Nessy

Oh no worries. It was fine. I think tomorrow i will put up some info on the drow and more info on the kingdoms. Sometimes I play with players that want a lot of creative input in the world and some not as much which is why I was waiting on some of the detail.

Assuming our king position is filled, the only one open after that is the queen so we're all good ;-)
Misc. Long Term Ideas

Rhoswen

Hithaear Annuieleni

Fightingfaithless

Right then I will send you my application for the King, mwahaha.

Doomsday

Nessy

All right. I added some history to the OOC Thread as well as the primary drow characters. I think that could be enough for our elf king to do his sheet now. You are welcome to change anything on your own sheets if you want to add information because of more background information being available, it is certainly not necessary.  Also any comments or suggestsions, want of additions are welcome.

Lastly, I should have asked this before, although I ask that all characters be available for different types of sexual encounters (m/f, m/m, f/f), I would like to know what the player preference are, if there is one or more. I don't want anyone playing something they can't stand or enjoy, and hopefully if you are here, you can imagine enjoying all these at varying degrees, but if I know what you prefer, I am more prone to guide the story in that direction.

Initially, I see the elves being introduced to their new masters and home together, after that, I expect to split them up. I imagine this bringing together and splitting up will happen numerous times for a variety of reasons so this will give us all a chance to mix up the characters a bit.

I expect to start this coming week regardless of our queen status  8-)
Misc. Long Term Ideas