Re: What are you listening to right now? (Part 1) (Archive)

Started by Mithlomwen, February 10, 2009, 03:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lilias

To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Mar 30) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

WyldRanger

WyldRanger

Iniquitous

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/YIrSN0UbgXg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Bow to the Queen; I'm the Alpha, the Omega, everything in between.

Kimbersqk

A lot considering I am watching the Grammy Awards right now. :p

Right now it is Bruno Mars and a few other people singing Beautiful Girls All Over the World.
Love is like a butterfly; It goes where it pleases and it pleases wherever it goes.
It has been said that something as small as the flutter of a butterfly's wing can ultimately cause a typhoon half way around the world. - Chaos Theory from Butterfly Effect

Kimber's O/O's
Sorries
Kimber doing what she loves. Signing C'est La Vie by B*Witched

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Captain Maltese

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Endorphin

Tori Amos - I Can't See New York

I never really appreciated this artist until my wife put me onto her several years ago. What a revelation! I love when the song dramatically changes tone at 2:01.
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

DiverseDesires

Hard to find, but after hearing this on the radio this morning I just HAD to......

worth listening to for the midsection  :-)   This album is on the top of my wish list, love her voice

Adele - Rumour Has It

http://rutube.ru/tracks/3995057.html

then the first single from the same album

Adele - Rolling In The Deep

"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Lain

Nightmare By Avenged Sevenfold
I would post a video but it's a bit bloody XD I bet it's -not- PG-13 XD
My Heritage Is Rebellion.

auroraChloe

Quote from: DiverseDesires on February 14, 2011, 09:47:36 AM
Hard to find, but after hearing this on the radio this morning I just HAD to......

worth listening to for the midsection  :-)   This album is on the top of my wish list, love her voice

Adele - Rumour Has It

http://rutube.ru/tracks/3995057.html

then the first single from the same album

[noembed]Adele - Rolling In The Deep[/noembed]

just.... oh my freaking god.  what a voice.  thanks for the turn on. 

a/a 8/21/17

auroraChloe

a/a 8/21/17

DiverseDesires

Great song aurora Chloe Glad you liked Adele

Try ADELE - 'Make You Feel My Love'

ADELE - 'Make You Feel My Love'

Rihanna - S&M   ;D

Rihanna - S&M (Lyrics)
"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Fragile Dreams

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Autumn52

Fragile Dreams

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

DiverseDesires

Fragile Dreams

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

DiverseDesires

DiverseDesires

DiverseDesires

Vezaphire

Have you ever needed someone so bad - Def Leppard