My ideas!

Started by Desirous, February 18, 2014, 02:18:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Desirous

Hello everyone. I thought I would plan out a real thread of ideas and plots that I would love to roleplay with someone who enjoys detailed story oriented plots exploring all different set of emotions. I shall be adding plots/ideas as they continue to fill my mind. So, these are the following:-

1. This guy heads this recording label and is known to be a big name in the industry. He is a middle aged man  in his mid 30`s or early 40`s and single with life seeming perfect for him and his friends envy him.  The girl`s character is this upcoming young musician who hadn't had much luck, but then these two characters cross paths with the guy`s character instantly seeing something in her which could perhaps be labelled as love at first sight and do the necessary to help her. The girl during the course of time becomes this famous personality with contracts and labels chasing her. It`s then that things starts to take a turn with the Guy`s company suffering losses while the girl continues to succeed becoming this huge star and all kind of mixed emotions fills his mind which makes him wonder if he is becoming a liability on her. The way I am seeing this plot, there could be another male character who comes in the picture making things all the more difficult for the first guy.

2. Her parents taught her very early in her childhood that in her order to succeed in life one needs to do whatever it takes to get the job done because only those succeed in life who make an extra effort leaving behind their competition. She finished her education with top grades and ended up finding an executive job in one of the top firms of the city. In the meantime during her college she met that special guy in her life who she knew was the love of her life and she could see herself spending the rest of her life alongside him. Soon after finishing studies they got married and life seemed for both of them. It was until her company was taken over by this new management and her new boss came in. He had a different style of working and also he had some specific plans regarding her. But would she succumb to his pressure risking the love of her life, but losing the job means closing the door on the great opportunities she would encounter in her profession. Only time will tell!

Desirous