Prince x Commoner NEED A MALE OR FEMALE WILLING TO PLAY MALE!!!

Started by Silvermyst, February 15, 2014, 07:02:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silvermyst

Okay! So, I have had a serious craving to do this storyline with someone. I have some basic ideas for you to read and choose from, but I will say I am looking for more of romance feel for this roleplay than force. However, I did add a force based plot.

Romance ideas

She is a local girl in the town that surrounds the castle. She works to survive at a local bakery. The young prince has just turned eighteen and his parents are pressuring him to marry. They even invite princesses to stay at the castle to try and set him up with them. Annoyed, he puts on a disguise and heads into town. He meets our girl and is taken back by her kindness and sweet nature. He keeps his identity a secret from her, but keeps coming to see her even dating her. ( setting could be modern or medieval. )

She was kidnapped from her home and given to the prince as a gift by either his parents or someone. He is not like the others would take slaves or anything like that. He plans to free her, but fears they will think she ran away and kill her. So, he keeps her to protect her. They quickly become friends and slowly fall for each other. ( I see this one set more in the renaissance or medieval )

If you prefer force and want that idea, then PM me. I strongly believe in working together with my partner and coming up with a great story we can both love.

Kinks I see for this story
Damsel in Distress
Possible Bondage
Lots of kissing and making out
The male being the one to start most things like asking her out and such

Willing to add more and my partners kinks.

I am really hoping to find a partner for this story

pianoman17

Hey Silvermyst,

I'd be really interested in doing this plot with you! I love the deep plot romance type plots, and the one you have put down here really caught my attention. Would love to chat via PM to refine it a bit and get some more of the details sorted out! I also really enjoy first time stories (for both of them, ideally, when they eventually get to that point - which would obviously take plenty of time plot-wise, which is great).

I'm heading to bed now but I hope we can PM to chat about this some more!

-Nick