Seeking Exalted 3e with a Theme

Started by ShadowFox89, September 16, 2017, 05:41:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShadowFox89

As the title says, I'm looking for a theme in the next game I play..... The theme being simple, but also very complex. By what do you measure a hero? What I'd like is a game that challenges the morality and integrity of characters, that pushes them to be greater and bolder with each step. There's been too many games where players just get bored of things and drift away, and I'm hoping that such a theme might prove interesting.

Of course, being an Exalted game, there are the castes.... I'd be looking at nabbing either a Zenith or a Night caste, though the two would have very different personalities.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

AndyZ

It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

ShadowFox89

Been about a month, gonna bump this.

To further expand on an idea, I was going to look at a character who would rush in headless of their own safety, if it meant saving someone else.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Zeth

I have played and ran Exalted 3e. It does not do so hot on forums. That said, I would give playing on Elliquiy a shot.

HairyHeretic

I don't think you'd have trouble finding players.
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

ShadowFox89

There's plenty of people looking to play, Exalted here on E has it's own "circle" so to speak. The problem is finding someone to run it. I've barely touched 3e myself, so wouldn't know the first place to start with running it.
Call me Shadow
My A/A