The Barricades (Tragedy. Recruiting M&F)

Started by Montagne, June 07, 2013, 08:53:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Julles

Aww. That's so sad.  :-( But, I will now be looking for it over the future dates of life. Might steel this character I created though. In any case, still going to be looking for it in the future.  :-)

Cerevan

Alright then.  :-\ Will look forward to seeing it whenever it pops back up again.

TheRaven

So, uh... I know this went into stasis, but I thought I'd leave this here for future reference. As the more astute among you might figure out without my help, Cam's very much taking after Grantaire.

Name: Ri "Cam" Cammish
Played by: TheRaven
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Black
Height: 5'3"
Sexuality: Straight

Role/Archetype: Anarchist (The Nihilist)
Death : Realistic, though preferably with the opportunity to make a rude gesture at his killer before he dies.
Personality: Ri was an idealist, warped and changed by the world around him into a cynic. He drinks heavily and more than once has indulged in substances of a more potent nature. He has three real reasons for throwing his lot in with the revolutionaries, only two of which he discloses: he'll admit that he figures most of the students will be condemned as revolutionaries anyway, and says he's also quite bored without excitement, which revolution might provide.
Background/History: The grandson of a British national and one of his attaches while working in Hong Kong, Cam spent his early years in the United Kingdom until his father was dispatched, much like his grandfather, on a political assignment to France when Cam was eight. They've remained there since, though Cam's spent time in England at boarding school (where he accrued quite a reputation as a more wild child) before returning to the European mainland to attend university. How he got wrapped up in the cogs of a revolution he's not entirely sure, but it's a diversion and that's all he really wants out of life at this point.
Additional Character Info: There's a tiny glimmer of idealism somewhere underneath Cam's overwhelming cynicism, but it would take something extraordinary to actually to get him to carry out any real act of heroism and sacrifice for the revolution.
"Hey," said Shadow. "Huginn or Muninn, or whoever you are"
The bird turned, head tipped, suspiciously, on one side, and it stared at him with bright eyes.
"Say 'Nevermore,'" said Shadow.
"Fuck you," said the raven.

Julles

Interesting... Shame you won't be able to play him too soon :/