Re: The Rise and Fall of Gender - 1a

Started by Insatiably Bored, March 21, 2010, 01:54:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

auroraChloe

a/a 8/21/17

undisclosedtoyou

"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Lucinda

"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

*Luci's Ons and Offs Post*

*Luci's Apologies and Absences Post*

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

abandoneddolly

MsCuddly

Lillie

DrFier

Ons and Offs
Ideas
The Doctor is out.

Screen images simulated. Not an actual physician. Professional driver on a closed course, do not attempt. If you have an erection lasting more than four hours, contact your significant other.

Amelita

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Lillie

Lucinda

"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

Aviva

Back from a very long break.

On and Offs

Story Ideas

avorae

Life is a hard game but the rewards are sweet if you know where to look.

Lucinda

DrFier

Ons and Offs
Ideas
The Doctor is out.

Screen images simulated. Not an actual physician. Professional driver on a closed course, do not attempt. If you have an erection lasting more than four hours, contact your significant other.

Skyler

See this Just Proves that Women Love wasting time alot more then men do  >:) ,  - 2 Low I may be beaten in this forum game , But I won the argument!
Good and evil are two sides of a Coin called Slack.

Lucinda

Say the boys who spent the last two months constantly trying to get into positive figures! :-P

DrFier

Ons and Offs
Ideas
The Doctor is out.

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Lucinda

avorae

Life is a hard game but the rewards are sweet if you know where to look.

auroraChloe

a/a 8/21/17

Slywyn

(Wow. When I left... we were at -660... Good job guys. o_o)
What Makes A Shark Tick ( o/o's )

"True friendship is when you walk into their house and your WiFi automatically connects." - The Internet, Probably

I'm just the silliest, friendliest little shark that ever did. Sure, I have all these teeth but I don't bite... much.

Lucinda

auroraChloe

a/a 8/21/17