Looking for new ideas (M for F)

Started by jaimey, May 06, 2011, 02:20:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jaimey

Hello! I'm looking for a few people who might want to RP through a few different scenes, hopefully for a bit more long-term, but ultimately I'm just looking for someone to participate and have fun. Here are a few of my ideas:

The trade: Richard is a bounty hunter by trade, but not of the usual suspects. His job is to "collect" beautiful young women for an underground sex trade. He does his job well for years until one day, when he captures a woman so captivating that he can't resist keeping her for himself.

The offer: A beautiful woman is offered a job at a new business firm, when her new boss begins to make sexual advances on her. Offended, she seeks the help of her H.R. rep, when she discovers a clause in her contract that obligates her to comply with any of the sexual advances she receives within the company. Realizing she needs the job, she sacrifices her dignity for the pay, but how much can she take before she finally breaks?

Undercover: An undercover cop's job is difficult, and nobody knows that more than Jennifer. New to the scene, she poses as a prostitute-for-hire attempting to infiltrate one of the city's largest underground flesh trade. What she finds is far more dangerous than she imagined, and blowing her cover may cost her her life. As she crawls deeper into the seedy underbelly of the city's sex ring, she realizes that maybe playing along is just as perilous.

I'm looking for females who wish to play females, so if you have anything you might be interested in, just send me a PM and we can chat about details. If you have any ideas to add, bring those up, too!

Miroque

I would love to be the girl on "the trade" story, if your still looking for an partner..

PM and we can hammer details down.
yours,
Miro

jaimey

Update:

The trade- Taken

The Offer- Taken

jaimey

New ideas:

Friendly Enemies- Red Fist is the best superhero there is, but there's one thing that continues to plague him: the menace of the Mistress, the most brilliant and deadly villainess around. Every time Red Fist gets close to catching her, she manages to slip away. Until one day, when she steps into bed with him. Red Fist's alter ego, Cliff, works in his off hours as a humble accountant, living at home with his fiancee, Katherin. It's when Katherin tries to liven up their stale sex life that she walks in wearing the Mistress' costume- with the villainous persona to match. But now Cliff faces a dilemma- does he forgo his love and their newfound sex life for the sake of justice, or keep up the charade and let innocents perish?

jaimey

New ideas:

Riders: "The West is a place for dreams, son." Don had heard his father say that to him hundreds of times before he passed unexpectedly of illness. Receiving a considerable inheritance, Don decides to leave his father's plantation and move to the frontier, where tales of gold, natives, bandits and women tickle every growing man's fancy. As he heads out, he meets a young woman who yearns for life as a cattle rancher, riding horses and raising heifers. Together, they ride into the untamed West, encountering love, adventure and great peril along the way.

Lost Pilot: This one can be negotiated to accommodate anyone's current desires. Basically, a pilot is out testing a new fighter jet when he enters some kind of weather anomaly that misplaces him from his current place and time. He arrives elsewhere, and not knowing what to do, attempts to set out to explore a world that has changed considerably from the time and place he once called home. Because I have no set idea as to what the world would be, I'd love to negotiate and plan with someone else the changes to the setting.

jaimey

Also, please pm me for details instead of leaving too many replies in the topic. Thanks!

jaimey

New Humans: The setting would be Earth in the year 2013. The world was supposed to end on December 21, 2012, as Mayan culture had suggested, but what wasn't expected was that the world would continue on, just under a reborn cycle of creation. On December 21, a handful of individuals across the globe spontaneously developed powers far beyond those of mortal men. Those randomly chosen by the fates began to discover their new abilities in the following weeks, resulting in a New Year's explosion as a man with nuclear power loses all control in Paris and explodes, decimating the city and startling its inhabitants.

The United Nations in turmoil and the threat of open war in Europe causes a group of three charismatic individuals to speak up, revealing that they spontaneously received "gifts," causing them to become the world's first recognized superhuman individuals. After laborious talks, the three individuals, known to the world collectively as the Voice, manage to subvert calls for war instead for a call to action identifying New Humans (the name for those individuals with the "gift") in an effort to neutralize those that could potentially destroy the world. Thus, the Voice begins a search to find new members to help enforce new laws governing the movement and action of New Humans.

Characters in the world would try to adapt to their new superhuman powers along with new law governing New Humans, whatever their path would be. If interested, pm me for more details.

CassieBear

I like the thought behind Undercover.
Ideas|O/O's|Post Tracker
Click Me!
Random PMs always welcome.
Roleplays:Not actively seeking.
Posting Frequency: Up to a Month
Replies Owed: 1 of 4

jaimey

Update:

The offer- Taken

The trade- Taken

Undercover- Taken

Still available:
Riders
The Lost Pilot
New Humans

Lady Kalypso

I like the Riders idea, if it isn't taken yet?