Teach Me... (M/M, BON)

Started by Suiko, December 24, 2011, 04:03:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suiko

*Note: Please feel free to check out my main request thread linked in my signature if this doesn't strike your fancy; I'm open and available. ^^

This idea is something I've craved for some time, it might be a little cliche but I'd love to discuss ways to put a twist to the general idea...

A young boy in a wealthy family estate has been groomed to be the perfect heir to his father's expanding business; he had met the right people, been to the most prodigious schools in all the country, even had many suitors lined up for him to continue the family line and yet he has never truly flourished. He is a somewhat quiet individual, more interested in artistic exploits than the workings of machinery, and never applies himself to his studies.

In a final effort to make his son see the error of his ways, his father searches for a well-known and trusted private tutor, one who has taught even the most lowly child and turned them into a perfect intellectual. Your character would be this tutor, who comes to live in the grand estate and is charged with bringing the wayward son back in line and turn his eyes back on the correct path.

An attraction blooms instantly from the boy's side, and he subtly shows his desires; leaning closer than is necessary during lessons, leaving one too many buttons undone on his shirt... How does the tutor react to such an interest in his student? That's largely up to you.

I'd love to see this develop into a BDSM relationship; using sexual play as a means of teaching, teasing, bondage and possibly some public display, ie- against an open window... The possibility of being caught is something I love. The tutor would guide the boy into the world of sex as the attraction grows deeper, exploring more and more kinky aspects.

Maybe they end up being discovered?
Maybe they decide eventually to be open with their relationship?
Maybe one of them suddenly decides enough is enough and tries to end it?

I'd love, love, love to write this plot out with as many kinks as you like. I see this setting in Victorian England, that era, but I'd be happy to discuss any options with you.

Please PM if interested!
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

- Current Status: Slow, motivation is tough. See my AAs -