*New Babylon 2169* Futanaria / Futa *FILLED FOR NOW* CHECK BACK

Started by Rog the Rake, July 25, 2010, 09:11:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rog the Rake

Quote from: SheenaTiger on July 28, 2010, 11:39:42 AM
i would loooove to start prechange, especially since i hoped this to be part o it and only wanted to provide a starting point with the pics ^^

No problem Sheena.. that is one of the reasons I think to ask the question I can not and will never assume those I write with are going to do one action or another * grins * .... *rubs* chin.. this is most definetly going to be very fun and challenging ... need to make certain we all keep our eyes's on subject lines once we get going.... there will of course be time's when the group thread will be one on one for a bit.. and then there will be times when all eight of us are interacting in a setting... thus the subject line will be used to help avoid confusion.. ((at least this is my hope crosses fingers))

Dr. Liz

darklightning

I agree with starting pre-change for my character. I'm hoping to play her as she discovers what's happening and comes to terms with it.

Rog the Rake

Quote from: heritage on July 28, 2010, 01:18:52 PM
I agree with starting pre-change for my character. I'm hoping to play her as she discovers what's happening and comes to terms with it.

Excellent.. this will also allow for interaction between the subjects and a more.. personal idea of how you see the effect ... the only thing I ask if those who are in Project Gia / Futa .. be it Alpha or Omega know that it will NOT be a painful transformation and it will take between seven to fourteen days.. during that time you will be in control of what changes occur.. I can offer suggestions if you wish but it will all be up to you.. also once the process is started there is no going back.

Dr. Liz...

Question Dr. Winifred are you okay if applicants of my process seek to further in enhance themself under your care? (( here's hoping she reads this ))

SheenaTiger

subject line? you lost me there in the matter on how would you like to actually use it ^^;

for the changes, i would love to get suggestions, since i wanted to leave a bit of surprise to the changes happening to her ^^
means, i am open to suggestions/input from other people too, makin her unique in the end. though i will most likely not take all into account if i have a certain idea about an aspect.

and i really would love to get her involved with the oher project, not all aspects though, since i am no fan of pregnancy-play
Generally slow between posts ... sorry but Health-Issues and other RL-Things happen.
My RP-Search / BDSM-Test (2015-08-16) / BDSM-Test (2018-12-23) / BDSM-Test (2022-11-28) / My A&A (2020-12-16)

QuoteThe complete Domination over a Submissive is not based on fear and harshness, but is based on trust, love, guidance and understanding.

Sabriel

Dr Winifred under usual conditions would not seek to employ products/treatments/etc upon subjects, she only consults with them and offers products/treatments/etc if she believes they would be beneficial to the patient.  As a lot of her treatments and such don't actually need to be performed by her she serves mostly as a consultant and adviser in how to procede and just judges if the process or product is suitable for a patient.  That said some of them need no permission and are available over the counter in restricted amounts.

There perhaps might be a situation where she might suggest or imply that a treatment may be of use or try to persuade someone of the benefit's but she is very unlikely to ever force anything on anyone at all as it is not in Winifred's nature at all.

So yeah there welcome to submit themselves to her program really but well it is all usually done by request anyway so it would be the same as anyone else.  Her work is meant to be available to all who require it she would not simply close the door to those from the other program, unless of course such would cause harm or adverse effects.

I should note that Winifred does not obsess over using things on others and the Pregnancy aspect of her program is only one part of it.  She has no interest at all in making others Pregnant and would never attempt to do so unless asked to help in some way.  Once she found a cure for her own infertility by subjecting herself to the uncatalogued serum she focused on other aspects, she is happy to offer other infertility cures to people who request it and help with a planned Pregnancy if they speak to her about it as a issue of concern.

MarcothTalos

I am absolutely still interested even if non con is not allowed or wanted. Let me know when that spot is open.
What would the world be like without a friend like me?

My O/O: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=75208.msg3279774#msg3279774

Hit me up on discord anytime for brainstorming! I am willing to rp there if preferred. Username marcothtalos

Eliza

If I can, I'm willing to maybe start minutes before the procedure ... like I'm already on the operation table (or whatever you have in mind Dr. Liz) ready to get it started.

Rog the Rake

Quote from: SheenaTiger on July 28, 2010, 02:08:28 PM
subject line? you lost me there in the matter on how would you like to actually use it ^^;

for the changes, i would love to get suggestions, since i wanted to leave a bit of surprise to the changes happening to her ^^
means, i am open to suggestions/input from other people too, makin her unique in the end. though i will most likely not take all into account if i have a certain idea about an aspect.

and i really would love to get her involved with the oher project, not all aspects though, since i am no fan of pregnancy-play

Well if this works like I think it does this reply will still be part of the main string but it will say above testing testing testing *see* instead of what it used to say.. thus if i wanted to just have an ineraction with Dr. Winie I would say it she only need to reply... but I am not certain ...

*Smiles* Pregnancy play though an option is not necessary.. the idea though is we are going this to be able to re-populate thus there will be no birth control.. *winks* ya can just gloss through any births and in fact there are a plethora of ways this could be made intersting such as .. instead of it taking nine months it only takes one month.. anyway.... time will tell....

Dr. Liz who is very very tired... *smiles*

Rog the Rake

** Grins **

Okay no posting yet but this is what I have done for the main thread.. please take a look and if I made any mistakes or you want something changed PM me..

*Grins*

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=77119.0

darklightning

Wow - fantastic! You've really gone all out with this - I'm excited to begin.

Eliza

Can you resize the picture (my ending result) so it's not "In-Your-Face"

Other than that, the setting is great. I did not know it was on an island.

Rog the Rake

Quote from: Eliza on July 28, 2010, 07:31:25 PM
Can you resize the picture so it's not "In-Your-Face"

Other than that, the setting is great. I did not know it was on an island.

Ummmm I would have to download it edit it to re-size then link.. might do that later.. but right now.. going to just leave them as they are.. *smiles* ... sides I likes BIG views * licks lips * the bigger the better.. ummmmmm

Dr. Liz

Eliza

Just put width=200 or something after the img in the first set of bracket ... I do it all the time. Otherwise, hyperlink it.

Rog the Rake

Quote from: Eliza on July 28, 2010, 07:42:45 PM
Just put width=200 or something after the img in the first set of bracket ... I do it all the time. Otherwise, hyperlink it.

*Rubs Chin* hmmm tried that .. right now I am looking into this.. I asked a Mentor and the method suggested was not just width - 200 and would take more time then I want to spend right this second.. if there is a quick and easy way to modify size when using the IMAGE button.. and pasting from website please let me know and I will then tweak all the pics to make them more eye friendly... *smiles*

Dr. Liz

Eliza

Nevermind it then ... Dr. Liz probably isn't specialized with these code stuff.

SheenaTiger

Quote from: Rog the Rake on July 28, 2010, 08:00:16 PM
*Rubs Chin* hmmm tried that .. right now I am looking into this.. I asked a Mentor and the method suggested was not just width - 200 and would take more time then I want to spend right this second.. if there is a quick and easy way to modify size when using the IMAGE button.. and pasting from website please let me know and I will then tweak all the pics to make them more eye friendly... *smiles*

Dr. Liz

hmm... it should not be to hard ^^

i will spare the coding-details that are hidden within the forum-engine but only go with the important parts.
below the "change color"-dropdown are 2 buttons, the right one should be [*mouse-arrow*]
clicking that one will change the stuff you have inside the editor, similar to when you make  quote.

for the meant picture-edit (leanred somethign new today, YAY!) look at the following 2 lines (i put 1 space before and behind the [ and ] so the forum not converts the mto pictures)

[ img ]http://gh3photos.freeones.com//v_various/Lela_Star_001/images/07.jpg[ /img ]
[ img width=200 ]http://gh3photos.freeones.com//v_various/Lela_Star_001/images/07.jpg[ /img ]
Generally slow between posts ... sorry but Health-Issues and other RL-Things happen.
My RP-Search / BDSM-Test (2015-08-16) / BDSM-Test (2018-12-23) / BDSM-Test (2022-11-28) / My A&A (2020-12-16)

QuoteThe complete Domination over a Submissive is not based on fear and harshness, but is based on trust, love, guidance and understanding.

Rog the Rake

Quote from: Eliza on July 28, 2010, 08:48:20 PM
Nevermind it then ... Dr. Liz probably isn't specialized with these code stuff.

:P PTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Me thinks you will soon seee her specialty!!! LOL... and perhaps later on when I am bored I will work on taking each picture down.. sizing and putting up ... but for now.. tis the way it is.. *winks* LOL...

Dr. Liz.. who thinks since Viola has a problem with size may she should have either a tiny little winkey or a great big one... minus the balls of course...

Rog the Rake

Quote from: SheenaTiger on July 29, 2010, 01:03:00 AM
hmm... it should not be to hard ^^

i will spare the coding-details that are hidden within the forum-engine but only go with the important parts.
below the "change color"-dropdown are 2 buttons, the right one should be [*mouse-arrow*]
clicking that one will change the stuff you have inside the editor, similar to when you make  quote.

for the meant picture-edit (leanred somethign new today, YAY!) look at the following 2 lines (i put 1 space before and behind the [ and ] so the forum not converts the mto pictures)

[ img ]http://gh3photos.freeones.com//v_various/Lela_Star_001/images/07.jpg[ /img ]
[ img width=200 ]http://gh3photos.freeones.com//v_various/Lela_Star_001/images/07.jpg[ /img ]

** DAM!!! Your good... perfect... just what I needed to have handed to me and I tested it and it works perfectly... I will take time and modify the pics ... I am going to use width=400 though instead of 200.. but they all will be more easy to view all at once.. *smiles* thanks again.. someone is earning brownie points... and they can be traded in for some very special favors.. *winks*

Dr. Liz

*Edit like 10 minutes later..*

Dam that was freaking easy to use.. I tossed this to a Mentor to kick up to the big guys and give a nod to SheenaTigger so others could benfit from the wisdom.. maybe this is somewhere already but if not.. it should be..

Thanks again..

SheenaTiger

Quote from: Rog the Rake on July 29, 2010, 05:39:59 AM

** DAM!!! Your good... perfect... just what I needed to have handed to me and I tested it and it works perfectly... I will take time and modify the pics ... I am going to use width=400 though instead of 200.. but they all will be more easy to view all at once.. *smiles* thanks again.. someone is earning brownie points... and they can be traded in for some very special favors.. *winks*

Dr. Liz

*laughs* thats what i learn from making manuals for newbies. if only those woman where i learned part of my trade would have been younger and more sexy and offered me the same... *sighs* after i put so much work into the manual for the new tool i programmed them

remember, always make it as simple as possible and add examples and explain them too ^^

Quote from: Rog the Rake on July 29, 2010, 05:30:48 AM
Dr. Liz.. who thinks since Viola has a problem with size may she should have either a tiny little winkey or a great big one... minus the balls of course...

*blinks*
but dr. why do you think i have a problem with size? *buys the first best and even dumbest and nmost unlogical answer since liz has a dr. title.

Rog the Rake

Quote from: SheenaTiger on July 29, 2010, 05:49:10 AM
*laughs* thats what i learn from making manuals for newbies. if only those woman where i learned part of my trade would have been younger and more sexy and offered me the same... *sighs* after i put so much work into the manual for the new tool i programmed them

remember, always make it as simple as possible and add examples and explain them too ^^

*blinks*
but dr. why do you think i have a problem with size? *buys the first best and even dumbest and nmost unlogical answer since liz has a dr. title.

OOPPS your right... looks over at Eliza (Roxanne).. hmmmm but still if she is the one who has the issue with size perhaps we need to help her get used to the fact that BIGGER can be better *winks*

SheenaTiger

*nodsnods* definitely dr. liz, you are right, maybe someoen should help him... her... o_O i am confused...

SheenaTiger

Rog the Rake

Quote from: SheenaTiger on July 29, 2010, 06:32:08 AM
*looks around* hu? what did you hear?

He He He He He.. * Dr. Liz's chuckles* " My my.. seems Roxi does have extra-ordinary hearing... " notes this on a chart.. " very very good.. we know she can hear but can she listen...that we shall have to wait and see.."

Laughs.. thanks again Sheena and Roxi I hope your happier now...

STILL No Posting I have more work to do in main thread before we can begin.. ETA is 6AM EST Friday 07/30/2010 I will modify the thread to allow people to begin to post as soon as it is open.

Dr. Liz

SheenaTiger

Quote from: Rog the Rake on July 29, 2010, 06:59:19 AM

STILL No Posting I have more work to do in main thread before we can begin.. ETA is 6AM EST Friday 07/30/2010 I will modify the thread to allow people to begin to post as soon as it is open.

Dr. Liz

whenever est is ^^ i will never get the han of all those different timezone-stuff... why could we not go for one? like all use gmt or est or pst? or whatever there was aside of the first 2 ^^