Xendria Reboot (scifi/orgy/fetishes/nudism/freeform)(looking for M&F/LBGT)

Started by Chreestafer, February 08, 2014, 08:28:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chreestafer

This is an idea I tried to start of a few months ago, but do to real life issues it slowly crashed and died as if launched.  So I am here to try it once more with a more serious attitude to it now.  I'm looking for energetic players who seek to play unique alien races who are open to nudity and open sex.  I am looking for an equal mix of males and females of all races as well as a few Futa possibilities.

Take a look at the story line and enjoy :)

Xendria

Xendria

RELATED THREADS
Character Approval Thread
OOC Thread

As you arrive home from what ever it was you were doing this muggy and rainy day.  The cars wiz past behind you, as your feet slowly head up from the street towards what ever dwelling you reside in, be it an apartment, be it your barracks, or be it your family home.  Your eyes instinctively flash from the cellular device, music player, or keys you hold in your hands and glance over towards your mail box.  Normally nothing but a bill of sorts would sit here.  However, today you find an elegantly designed envelope.  Snatching it up you travel into your dwelling, relaxing in your favorite chair you tear the letter open.

CONGRATS! 
You have been selected to join me on my private tropical planet,  all selections are final, and all selections are done at random based off your previous life styles and your unique skill sets.  Xendria, is a place for a new start, a place to return to our basics and to relax and to thrive off of whatever God or gods you believe in.  The explored regions of our planet hold luscious landscapes and a relaxing ocean to reside by.  Everyone is running from something, well here you can be freed of that past and focus on your "now"

WE NEED YOU!
The first new colony on Xendria will need its volunteers.  So your services, be it in what ever range of skills you hold, is greatly appreciated.  Be it known, upon your promise of service, we guarantee housing, food, health care, amongst other things.

WHAT TO DO!
Its simple, reply by letter to the address listed bellow(make your character sheet) and upon approval, a letter with your shuttle ticket will be sent back to you.

Rules and Regulations

A little tidbit I forgot to explain to you, since this is a new colony and we are going back to our roots, Nudism is our way of life.  We here at Xendria wish to relish in our glorified roots and living in our baby suits. 

So what is required of you.
-Nudity at its fullest.
-Work Skills (yes your life skills now will be put at use in the colony)
-A thrive for a "fun" new life!

EXTRAS
*sex will be a daily event, and will be tolerated in the open, certain sections of the colony have been set aside for different situations should they arise*

Sincerely,
Lord Commander Marthus Rix III

Ok everyone what I'm looking for is multiple individuals who have ever entertained the idea of a nudist colony that not only permits but endorses open sex and public sex.  Do not get me wrong by this, this is not just a sex filled game, though sex is a heavy part.  There will be adventures to be had, and events will occur, all of which you as a community will need to over come as a group or individually.  It is a relatively unexplored planet, and you are one of the newest colonies brought to the planet, think of the beginning of America.  Strange new wonders await you, but the comfort of the home colony resides with you.

Unique races are endorsed as it might add a special quality to the RP.  Besides the colony main areas (market, space port, Military / security arera) there is the "Fun Zone" as labeled by the huge sign surrounding the huts.  The fun zone will be split into three sections.  Zone A is the biggest and will be held for Open sex between one on ones, or group Orgies.  Zone B is for those seeking a single male and multiple female.  and Zone C is for those seeking a single female and multiple men.  Multiple partner sex is pushed in the colony.

I will entertain all interested and as of the moment I do not have a select number of players. 

All I need is a character sheet listed bellow filled out and PMed to me :)

Character Sheet:
Played By:
Name:
Race:(meaning what style of alien you are, human, cyborg, merfolk from the far of water planet)
Job:
Appearance: (Photos, as many photos as you can find of said character :) or a Physical description)
Personality:
Bio:
What your running from:
Fears:
Ons:
Offs:

PS:
Any questions or concerns please feel free to ask them here, in the thread for all to see, and I will answer as promptly and sufficiently as I can :)

“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Vanetias

Chreestafer

“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Yukina

I'll join with "Mary" again.

Played By: Yugishogun
Name: Mary Miyazaki
Sex: Female
Race: UltraPerson
Job: Freelancer
Appearance:
Normal
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
UltraForm
Personality: Mary is a shy and quiet girl due her past experiences. She can be very kind and open though if you treat her nicely. Once she finds what she deems a true friend, it is common for her to try to spend as long as she can with them due to how lonely she is. She only uses her UltraForm to defend others she personally likes, hating to resort to violence.
Bio: Mary was born to her Japanese mother and her American father. She inherited most of her features from her mother, though she has her father's skin tone. She was very happy at a young age, but her self esteem was soon crushed  as she entered school. Mary was fun of throughout her school life for a her nationality, nerdy habits, and budding sexuality. Any friend she even had gotten had one of those "fair weather friends".  Fortunately for her, she had graduated high school early and she current has her degree in web design. Mary mostly just resides in her apartment (which is filled to the brim with otaku-related merchandise and objects), commissioning websites and staying inside her small home.
What your running from: Debt and loneliness
Fears: Getting kidnapped, bullies, jerks, racists, bigots in general
Ons: Anything besides my offs are fine to be honest.
Off: Mutilation, Sexual snuff

Extra info for UltraPerson: The UltraPerson live on a planet very similar to planet Earth. Culture just happens to focus more in "Ultra-fighting" than technology (which is why Mary is in debt). Every ultraperson has the ability to grow into a giant "UltraForm", a giant (skyscraper-sized) form which commonly have red-based color schemes. These forms are capable of great strength, flight, and energy projection.

Ironwolf85

Character Sheet:
Appearance:                                                         

Played By: Ironwolf85
Name: Gwyn Lysander
Sex: Male
Race:Tenarrin
Job: Civic Management, Procurement.
Personality: Gwyn is playful, intelligent, and anything but shy. He is however spoiled sweet, used to the finer things in life, and prone to fits when his ideas don't work out. He often knows more than he lets on, but tries to avoid heavy lifting out of habit.
Bio: Tenarrins are energy based shapeshifters for the first 50 years of their existence, and then are locked into a form during maturity. Gwyn was a child star for the holo-vid industry, and grew up with a life of high pressure stardom, coming from a long line of Tenarrin actors. Like most Stars, the pressure eventually got to him. He acted out with the usual trinity of Sex, Drugs, Rock & Roll, so his family pulled their support taking all the money he'd earned with them. Mid performance he was locked into the single form he has now, based on the Cheshire cat, for a song called "Take Me to Wonderland" He was forced to go crawling back to the Lynsander's and spent the next three years doing commercials or reality shows.

He's answered the invitation to try and get a second chance far far away from his family, He's also spent time studying for a degree in law and galactic civics, not that anyone takes him seriously.
What your running from: Family, Poverty, Fame.
Fears: His family, being pigeonholed due to his fame.
Ons: Playfulness, casuality, compassion.
Offs: Humiliation, toiletplay.
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

Chreestafer

Ons and Offs
F-List

Angie

Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

FetzerDelRayne

Played By: FetzerDelRayne
Name: Alex (AL-3X
Sex: M
Race: Android(self aware)
Job: Police
Appearance: AL-3X or Alex looks like a regular human man in his late 20's.  Boyish looks, with deep brown eyes.
Personality: Alex was built and programmed by a genius young cybernetics student.  She was lonely, and wanted a boyfriend that would never use her, or treat her wrongly.  She created AL-3X over the course of a year.  To do so she borrowed a huge sum of money from a loan shark attached to the mob, and was killed while Alex was away.  She'd made him network accessed, gave him the closest thing to a Quantum computer she could get.  He is able to hack into anything electrical.  If it's computer based, he can gain full access and control by line of sight to any part of the network.  The true genius though was in how she programmed him.  Most people that interact with Alex, have no idea he is a robot at all.
Bio:  See Bio..lol
What your running from:  Alex has been fired from being a police officer due to high demands in his upkeep and maintenance, and too many Human officers thinking he's just a bucket of bolts ready to turn on them.
Fears:  Alex does actually experience fear.  He is afraid of losing control.  Either by a hack, virus, or just a flaw in his programming.
Ons:  I am an open mind.  Just go for it, I love everything.
Offs:  Really only Mutilation and scat.

MelisaArtemis

interested. I joined the former Xendria RP so if you still have my old profile then I'd use that. If you don't then I can remake her :)

Chreestafer

Ons and Offs
F-List

King Serperior

Tempted to attempt this game again.  I think I have my Lamia stored somewhere from the last game.....  Just  not sure though.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

King Serperior

Quote from: MelisaArtemis on February 14, 2014, 08:08:24 PM
interested. I joined the former Xendria RP so if you still have my old profile then I'd use that. If you don't then I can remake her :)
Oh, the old Character approved thread is still out there.  Just found it.  Here's your old profile:
Quote from: MelisaArtemis on September 06, 2013, 09:32:22 AM
file;u=30063 date=1378460148]
Played By: MelisaArtemis
Name: Mizuki Izumi
Sex: Female
Race: Kitsune / Fox youkai / Fox demon
Job: Idol/Student
Appearance:
Mizuki originate from the 'Youkai' planet which pretty much very similar to earth except that the people are various folklore and mythological creatures. Although her race is classed as "Demon", it is purely due to lack of better word as kitsunes are actually not evil at all. Then again, at her planet, even the so called "demons" are not very demonic other than their appearance. She has white skin, long blonde hair reaching down to the middle of her tights, crystal blue eyes and 6 fox tails with similar color as her hair with white tip extending from her tailbone. She is just below 5 feet in height and weight 88 pounds. Her BWH are 36B/30/38.
Personality: Mizuki is submissive in nature as well as somewhat a little on the clumsy and shy side at the beginning but can be rather talkative once she gets to know the person she's with. Honest and somewhat childishly naive, she tend to get into trouble quite easily. As a person, she is very friendly and kind toward others though for those who would try to cause trouble for her or her friends, she can be quite protective and violent too if necessary.
Bio:Mizuki was born of a rather wealthy family, not overly so but she can live off with luxury with no trouble. Moreover, she also works part time as an idol which with her good look and music talent makes her quite famous considering her age that she had been acclaimed as a prodigy. However, with status also comes responsibility and stress. When she received the invitation, she immediately saw her chance to escape from her "cage" for a new life and immediately accepts.
What your running from: Stress and caged lifestyle
Fears: Being hated, violence, loneliness
Ons: Public nudity, public sex, lesbian, Bestiality and pretty much whats in my O/O
Offs: Torture, Vore, Guro, Scat, and anything else in my O/O

You're welcome  ^_^

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

MelisaArtemis

Yup that's the one serperior, thanks a lot. So... Chrees, do I need to PM the character again or you can just take it from that 1?

Vanetias

Sorry for being late, but here it is:

Character Sheet:
Played By: Vanetias
Name: Zan Yama
Sex:Male
Race: Hunan
Job: Designer
Appearance:
           5’12” in terms of height, 180lbs and has a 7-inch member within his pants
Personality: Sociable, to the point of being a pervert to women. Also kind to those in need and cares for his friends. Loves pets and children, as they feel cute to him. Loves sex with women, dislikes gay men, but tolerates their presence.
Bio: Born from a wealthy family, he was traine up to take on his father's job of becoming a Designer, which he did. Though later on he soon became bored of his own life, and when he got his invitation to the planet, he soon took invitation, and, with approval, went to the planet.
What your running from: Boredroom
Fears: Homosexuality, things that could scare him off, Losing things that are precious to him
Ons: Breasts, Vaginal, -jobs, Exhibitionsim, stripping, public sex,
Offs: Scat, Watersports, BSDM, Bestality/Furry, Inflation, Really odd fetishes(Vore, inflation, etc), Anal, incest, non-con

FetzerDelRayne

Quote from: Vanetias on February 16, 2014, 07:32:00 AM
           5’12” in terms of height, 180lbs and has a 7-inch member within his pants

*whispers* 5' 12" is 6' even...

Tsunami

To boldly go where no one wants too!!!!

Biles

I wonder if partial nudity is accepted, as long as private parts are well exposed.
[tr][td]
Denai Academy
Student: Amara Yochumaru[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zootopia: Hybrid Theory
Animal: Mocha[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Run
Hunted: Xuna Bladereaver[/td][/tr][/table]

Esmeralgirl

I'm well too much interested in it :) count me in :) I too love the concept of openness and orgies !!!! *fanning myself*

Chreestafer

im still interested in doing this if others who still hhold interest do, please post your characters here and hopefully I gain enough interest in this
Ons and Offs
F-List

FetzerDelRayne

Yukina

King Serperior

Still somewhat tempted......just worried that this won't get going again  >.>;  I'll make a new character in the hopes that this will get started again.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

MelisaArtemis

King Serperior

How do the remaining players, specifically the males, feel about a Futanari character? 

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Yukina

MzHyde

I'm interested. I think I was in for the first round of this but it never took off.

King Serperior

Quote from: Yugishogun on March 13, 2014, 12:46:52 PM
Futas are awesome.
Completely agree.  Just worried that she won't have much fun if others don't like them  :<

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

King Serperior

NSFW

Played By:  King Serperior
Name:  Sarah Nova
Sex:  Futanari
Race:  Futa-Human (sub-species of human)
Job:  Professional Naked Sportswoman
Appearance:  <=  See the side
Personality:  Outgoing and a daredevil, she won't take no for an answer.  She takes what she wants when she wants it.  However, if one wants her to do anything, she'll need to be forced.  She's a natural born leader and believes that anything worth doing should be tried once.  She has a 9in cock, is 5'5" in height, and weighs 110lbs soaking wet.  Her bust size is a 44D
Bio:  Sarah is a Professional Naked Sportswoman and does all known sports in the buff.  She decided on this path at a young age and quickly excelled in many sports, primarily surfing.  As a Futa-Human, she eased her sexual pressures to help young couples have children when they couldn't for some reason or another.  As a Futa-Human, she cannot become pregnant, which gives her an advantage over the other females in her class of sport.  When she received her letter for this nudist planet, Sarah took it as another challenge and packed only the essentials:  Her surfboard and a bag containing her PDA (Personal Display Organizer), lots of lube and sunscreen, and some towels.
What your running from:  Nothing but thousands of screaming fans.
Fears:  Not being accepted for her body;  Being buried alive
Ons:  Everything not listed in the offs;  Anal (giving and receiving)
Offs:  Toilet and blood-play, scat, snuff, vomit.

**Note:  Because Sarah is so headstrong, I am hoping for some forced NC fun if anyone feels like doing so with a Futa?

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Yukina

She sounds great. :) While I don't have a dominant character, I'd be interesting to watch Sarah dominate Mary.

King Serperior

If she is too meek, Sarah will bend her over first chance she gets and show her that the weak hearted don't last long around her.  She'll pump her full of "confidence."   >:)

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Yukina

Quote from: King Serperior on March 13, 2014, 03:29:34 PM
If she is too meek, Sarah will bend her over first chance she gets and show her that the weak hearted don't last long around her.  She'll pump her full of "confidence."   >:)

Wonderful. :)

FetzerDelRayne

King Serperior

Why thank you  :)  Hoping to dominate both the guys and gals until one or more people turn the tables on her  ;)

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

FetzerDelRayne

She could try with Alex, but once there was something he didn't want to go for, he would easily overpower her.  Probably show her what she was about to try with him.  Unless of course he just decides that he likes it.

King Serperior

Then we'll see  ^_-  One way or another, she'll dominate as many people as she can here.  Of course, feel free to take her by force or while she's asleep.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

King Serperior

Just a quick question as I am a little curious:  About how many people, minimal, do we need before we can begin?  I think that there's 5 people at the moment with characters and showing interest still?

No rush, but I am quite curious.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

FetzerDelRayne

Quote from: King Serperior on March 14, 2014, 08:41:30 PM
Just a quick question as I am a little curious:  About how many people, minimal, do we need before we can begin?  I think that there's 5 people at the moment with characters and showing interest still?

No rush, but I am quite curious.

Same here.

Chreestafer

Im trying to get a wide range of verity to this rp, i believe we only have 5 players so far, so id like at least three more.
Ons and Offs
F-List

Ironwolf85

hello?
Just checking in, I've had a recent character that fits this world. I know I've written an entry, but if somebody wants the other guy they can take him.
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.

FetzerDelRayne

Ironwolf85

hmmm then I guess I'm grave digging, not a bad thing for something like this.

FetzerDelRayne

Ironwolf85

well I think the starting number was too high.
I think if we do try this, we will need a smaller more compact group.
Maybe the first pioneers to settle the place?