News:

Main Menu

The cure for boredom

Started by Bliss, September 06, 2008, 10:13:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bliss

A Sadist, Masochist, Necrophile, Pyromaniac, Homicidal Maniac, and a Zoophile are all sitting on a bench in an asylum and they're very bored.

The Zoophile stands up and screams "Lets have SEX with a cat!" then sits back down and looks at the others.

The Sadist stands up and yells "Let's torture a cat and THEN have sex with it!" then sits back down and looks at the others.

The Homicidal Maniac stands up and bellows "Let's torture, have sex with and KILL a cat!" then sits down and looks at the others.

The Necrophile stands up and yells "Let's torture, have sex with, kill and then HAVE SEX AGAIN with a DEAD cat!" then sits down and looks at the others.

The Pyromaniac stands up and shrieks "Lets Torture a cat, have sex with it, kill it, fuck it again and then BURN IT!"

They sit in silence a while longer. Then they're all looking at the Masochist, and one of them asks "Well, what are we gonna do?"

The Masochist turns to them, and simply says "Meow."
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Trieste

LaBelleDame

I really should get me one of these.

Ket

she wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell

you can find me on discord Ket#8117
Ons & Offs~Menagerie~Pulse~Den of Iniquity
wee little Ketlings don't yet have the ability to spit forth flame with the ferocity needed to vanquish a horde of vehicular bound tiny arachnids.

Bliss

Quote from: Trieste on September 06, 2008, 10:16:22 AM
... I ... love you. :D

To be loved - my reason for living!
*is fulfilled*
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Trieste

Quote from: LaBelleDameSansMerci on September 06, 2008, 10:16:25 AM
*giggles*
Meow.

Seconded!
Quote from: Bliss on September 06, 2008, 10:18:55 AM
To be loved - my reason for living!
*is fulfilled*

Yay. *hug* <3

I have converted a whole new group the asscreamcone, too... Your fault.

Inkidu

If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Bliss

Quote from: Trieste on September 06, 2008, 10:19:42 AM
I have converted a whole new group the asscreamcone, too... Your fault.

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Ket

Quote from: Bliss on September 06, 2008, 10:23:38 AM
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

-runs in terror from the buttsicles-
she wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell

wee little Ketlings don't yet have the ability to spit forth flame with the ferocity needed to vanquish a horde of vehicular bound tiny arachnids.

Trieste

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3!

Ket

I see what you did there and I raise you...

<3

Trieste

... at that size, it is a broken ass heart. :(

Ket

I see that.  Little too much crack going on.

Inkidu

Oh you two and you're asscreamcones.  ;D
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Bliss

Attack of the asscreamcones!!!

<3
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kalen

I prefer the inverted asscream cone, myself... it's a SQUARE ass, though...

E>

E>E>E>E>E>E>E>E>E>E>E>E>E>E>E>E>E>E>E>E>E>E>E>E>E>E>E>E>E>E>E>E>E>E>E>E>E>E>E>E>E>

Ket

<3

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Marching asscreamcones in formation are coming to a town near you.

Inkidu

Quote from: Ket on September 06, 2008, 10:41:24 AM
<3

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Marching asscreamcones in formation are coming to a town near you.
The horror! The frozen dairy, ass horror!

Bliss

Ass and dairy rarely go together well in large amounts!
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Inkidu

Quote from: Bliss on September 06, 2008, 11:14:08 AM
Ass and dairy rarely go together well in large amounts!
I know! Run!

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Trieste

*lets out an overdone, full-throated scream in true retro horror-movie fashion*

Inkidu

Quote from: Trieste on September 06, 2008, 11:33:10 AM
*lets out an overdone, full-throated scream in true retro horror-movie fashion*
Ooh classic!

Zoe Twinscythe

HEh, I've heard this one, but it is a good one. Props unto you.

Bliss

*curtsey* I like to share the funny!
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3