Ewoks Snack Shack and Bar

Started by whiteflame, February 27, 2009, 09:12:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nimmy

MzNurse

Jealous? *kisses Nimmy so she won't be jealous*
Mz's O.O   Mz's Downtimes   Story Ideas  Open for a few new rps. PM me.

Nimmy

Greg MD

Oh hey now, *snuggles Nurse and Nimmy* there's plenty to go around! But...what about the Woks?

Nimmy

MzNurse

*sends the woks off to do their chores*

Greg MD

Now this is a party! *threeway kisses Nurse and Nimmy*

MzNurse

Yes, but we're in the pg13 section....

*kisses back*

Greg MD

*groans* I knowz. I'll behave...*gropes*

Nimmy

Uh-huh.... riiiiight. *snuggles with both* :D

saturnschild

Pg 13 now a days you can go pretty far, just look at the movie year one, that movie is pg 13 and it had some really like what the fuck that  is so not pg 13 parts.
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

MzNurse

true....but I don't want to push the gods and goddesses to see their limits either...

saturnschild

Yeah I know I just have to same something about that movie and it being pg 13
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

MzNurse

Soran

*Dismounts steed walks in....eyes lovely MzNurse snuggling* Why not? *goes and has a snuggle.*

MzNurse

*smiles* Soran!

*welcoming kiss, glad to have him in the snuggle pile*

Soran

MzNurse you're looking radiant in the snuggle pile. *Returns kiss tenderly. Soran really loves snuggling*

Nimmy

*brings in a fish tank and watches the pretty fishies dart around....*

MzNurse

Mz loves to snuggle too.  It's her favorite thing to do.

Soran

*Soran sighs in happiness at all the snuggling he's getting in*  ;)

MzNurse

Duncan

"Food"

Looks around.

"What is this place?"

Greg MD

Apparently tis a snugglefest! And we just missed out *whines*

saturnschild

*hold up ewok* you snuggle with this little buddy, they don't bite......well sometimes they don't bite.

Ons and Offs saturn

Greg MD

*stares back at the ewok giving him a dirty look* Hellz no! That thing'll claw my face off...remember what they just did to you and I?