Werewolves: New Blood [OOC thread]

Started by Valerian, April 05, 2010, 09:10:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucius Cornelius

Yes it has been really really fun!!!

Remiel

Oh, wow.  Well done, Imogen.  Very well done indeed.  Color me impressed!

I do feel marginally better, because you were #2 on my list of suspects after Moirae.  If Unholy Potato had turned out to be the werewolf I would have felt like a real idiot.   Also, I'm glad because you not only managed to fool me, but apparently everyone else as well.

Kudos to you!  I think you are the best villain I've seen thus far.   ;D  ;D  ;D

Imogen

Thanks, Remiel! -blush- I'd love to keep all the honors to myself, but to be honest Myobi and Lucius were awsome. We had some great plotting sprees at the start and we treated the question of who to target like major science ;-) Bad villagers, killing my buddies!
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]Woo's and Won'ts / Absences
Stor-E Writers Registry[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

desert ashes

Imogen, you fiend!  ::Laughs.::

That was a marvelously well played game.  Thorough enjoyed! 

Thank you for hosting, Val!
make me forget
how to breathe

leave me with the
taste of your sin
they will lie about you, insult you, hurt you,
betray you, injure  you, set you aflame and
watch you burn. but they will not, shall not,
c a n n o t, destroy  you. because  you, like
R o m e, were built  on ashes, and you, like
a phoenix, know how to rise and resurrect.
· accepting new stories ·
 ·· · ideas & cravings ·· ons & offs ·· poetry ·· a/a ·· stories · ··

let there be beauty born from ashes

Beguile's Mistress

I certainly had a good time with this game and everyone in it.  The werewolves did a marvelous job and made it loads of fun.

Thanks, Val, for a wonderful game.

Valerian

Thank you all for playing.  Everyone helped make it an excellent game, even if it was terribly confusing at times!

A round of applause all around!   ;D
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Remiel

Also, that ending was truly epic, Val.  Nature wins!  XD

Valerian

Yeah, that seemed the best way to wrap things up somehow.  Glad you liked it!  :)
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

The Unholy Potato

That was most excellent, even if I never got the chance to reply between the lynching and being eaten alive. Thanks a ton for running this, Valerian, and the ending was as close to perfection as humanly possible.

Autumn52

Imogen I am speechless......you ate me on night 5.

I can't believe that you would eat me.....well had I been a wolf I would have gladly eaten you.... >:)

Had tons of fun Val can't wait for the next go round. I look forward to play with you all again.

Huggles to everyone and Great Big Thanks and Chocolates to our GM Valerian.....your the best.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Esoteric Myobi

Tehe, good going Imogen~ x3 You have proved yourself to be a genuine evil mastermind.

-rubs hands together before tenting her fingers and chuckles like Mr. Burns-

...I want to be your wet dream, your daydream, your only distraction...
~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~
Status: Currently have my hands full running Bump in the Night. Always recruiting~!

Valerian

Excellent.  ;D

Thanks, guys.  It's always great to hear that everyone had fun, and it was wonderful to see a couple of new faces as well.  :)
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Lucius Cornelius

my principal regret is that i must go with no internet in middle of game, so some turns take long than usual...

And even was in eating turn of the wolfs so i suppouse that much people realize that and point me as a wolf.

Beguile's Mistress

Life hits you that way sometimes.  Get in on the next game though and try your luck. 

Lucius Cornelius

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on July 21, 2010, 10:29:37 AM
Life hits you that way sometimes.  Get in on the next game though and try your luck.
oh i have re-read my first post...
giggles don't worry i better make it clear...

i must go on holidays for sometime and no internet....

giggles

Lord Mayerling

What a great game to watch evolve from the grave! Thanks for running the game, Valerian. You were a great GM.

Aiden

Always trust Aiden! That is what you all should take away from this game!  >:)

Autumn52

Quote from: Aiden on July 21, 2010, 06:22:09 PM
Always trust Aiden! That is what you all should take away from this game!  >:)

Giggles....Aiden you are so wonderful. I can't help but point out that your Personal Text says: "The Devil in Disguise".....(giggles)

I love that you are a little devil but it does not engender trust only lust, at least for me....giggles.

Quote from: Lucius Cornelius on July 21, 2010, 10:37:19 AM
oh i have re-read my first post...
giggles don't worry i better make it clear...

i must go on holidays for sometime and no internet....

giggles

Lucius have fun on your holidays and we will miss you in the game. I will look forward to playing with you again next time.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Aiden

Quote from: Xandi on July 22, 2010, 02:47:02 AM

I love that you are a little devil but it does not engender trust only lust, at least for me....giggles.

working as intended
-smirk-