Swan Academy [NC-H] Male governors and students wanted

Started by Haibane, September 07, 2010, 10:00:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Haibane

A group of us enjoyed a hot little one-shot game here which was ridiculously simple and extremely exciting. To summarise; a lady teacher encourages girls from her school to ride a certain last car in the morning commuter train where the girls are molested and raped by the faceless male commuters. It has become something of a service to the suits that ride the train and a place to enjoy lots of rough sex with no strings attached for certain slutty schoolgirls who come back for more some days...

We liked the idea of the mechanics in that game which involved no character creation but just a face and a name and at least three characters to each player. I ended up playing all three females and for the sequel we are following the same format. I am playing the teacher and the two schoolgirls and we need males to play male characters. Each player will play two 16-year-old male students in the first class of boys to be welcomed into Swan Academy (previously an all-girls' school) plus one governor who sits on the Board of Directors.

The game has already begun but there is plenty of time to join and pick up spare slots from the 30-strong class of boys or 20-strong board of governors.

OOC discussion - please state your interest there.

Boardroom and Chairman's Office thread.

Swallow House Classroom and Teacher's Office thread.

I will be supplying all character images as they come from the work of one doujin/manga artist and so all have the same style and mood. There is a link to my Photobucket account at the end of the OOC discussion where the student faces have been uploaded and players can choose a couple each. I'm working on faces for the governors now.

Please do be aware that expressing an interest will not necessarily secure you a place in the game. I wish to check writing styles and previous RP posts to see who will best fit in. Thanks.