If I *blank*, Would You *Blank*?

Started by AriesChan, August 18, 2010, 02:21:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mr username

Probably not. While I do think body modification can be cool I'm not really into it myself.

If I was tied up would you let me go?

Anjelita

Not if I was the one who put you there ;)

If I fell asleep leaning against you would you let me be or try to extricate yourself from the situation.
NEW:  See my A/As!!!  PLEASE NOTE: Replies are slow.  Bear with, you are not forgotten.  Not accepting new roleplays.
ONS & OFFS               MY STORIES              PLOTS 'n' THINGS
Walking through E with eyes wide shut...
There was beauty here, once.  But darkness has a fetish for consuming pretty things...

Snapespersephone

I might slowly lay you down so we could sleep together

If I showed up on your doorstep would you let me in?
A&A: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=191520.new#new updated 12/24/15
Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=168435.0
Ideas: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=177456.msg8429651#msg8429651
Fort: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=169154.0
There is something wrong in life when my most dominate side is my muse, and she doesn't listen to me. She skips around doing her own thing and ignoring me.

mr username

No. How'd you get the address? O_o

If I locked the door would you break it down?

Prefect Mos

Depends on the Reason.

If I pump up the jamz would you rock all night?

Anjelita

Hell to the yes so long as you dance with!

If I drank a little too much, would you stick around to make sure I don't swallow my tongue?
NEW:  See my A/As!!!  PLEASE NOTE: Replies are slow.  Bear with, you are not forgotten.  Not accepting new roleplays.
There was beauty here, once.  But darkness has a fetish for consuming pretty things...

Prefect Mos

Would you try and swallow my tounge? Either way yes.

If I were doing it too, would you dance off with your pants off?

Anjelita

Haha yes.

If I lost all my hair due to a crappy dye job would you laugh or help me pick out the best Diana Ross wig ever?

Prefect Mos

I would do both, but also bald girls are smexy too!

If I wanted some cock, would you help me get some?

Anjelita

Ahahaha I would -not- be doing myself any favours going bald :/

Haha yes I would be your wing girl!

If I stole something expensive and told you, would you turn me in?

Prefect Mos

Hrmm.. Depends on what it was, who you stole it from, and why.. But I would probably give you a spanking regardless.

If I was made of chocolate would I get eaten or kept?

Anjelita

Spankings I can take.

Both. I'd break you into little pieces and then savour each piece separately.

If I offered a hug, would you take it?

Prefect Mos

Like I ever turn down hugs.

If I was a girl, would you still loves me?

Anjelita

*sends hugs because hugs are PG 13*

And yes :)

Would you like me if my boobs were too big for my body o_o

Prefect Mos

That reminds me I need more rope...

Gee I wonder... :P

Would you like me If I had god awful foot stank?

Anjelita

(rope? For what?)

(hey not everyone likes boobs!)

And yes ahaha though I hope you won't take offense when I point out the obvious on every occassion.

Would you still like me if I was a brace face?

Prefect Mos

Hey I learned to suck cock when I still had braces... so yes.

IF I still had bad teeth (and I do) Would you still like me?

Anjelita

Ahahaha yes and I'd grin and bear it too. So long as it wasn't old man smokers breath. I might back away to a safe distance.

If I got drunk and told you all my secrets, would you keep them ?

Prefect Mos

Probably not, secrets suck, be open, be happy.

If I said you had a hot body, would you hold it against me?

Anjelita

Hahaha yes yes I would. And if you didn't want me held against you id hold it against you for holding it against me for holding it against you.

If I couldn't sing, but did so anyways, would you tell me to shut it?

Prefect Mos

Yes, yes I would.

If I was lazy, would you give me a kick in the ass to get crap done?

Anjelita

Bahahahaha *has this sudden urge to serenade you terribly*

I don't know. I'm pretty lazy myself.

If I had a nose bleed on your brand new couch would you make me pay for reupholstering?

Prefect Mos

Thats what a steam cleaner is for.

If I was cheap and always bought stuff like couches at secound hand stores, or at most Ikea, would you call me on it?

Anjelita

Bahaha no. I mean, I'd be a hypocrite. My couch is from Ikea <_< plus Macklemore made Value Village cool again.

If I had a Rhianna sized forehead would you get me a hat for my birthday and pretend it's to keep me warm when it's really to cover up my 5head?

Prefect Mos

Hell no.

If I was perpetually sad, would you try and cheer me up, even if you knew it might not work?