In My Own Skin {Gender Bending Idea}

Started by DemonessOfDeathValley, June 12, 2015, 08:53:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DemonessOfDeathValley

~In this idea, my character is an androgynous female Costumer and model. She's at home portraying both males and females. She meets someone at an event that she falls instantly in love with. This person also blurs the lines between gender. I'm looking for a story in which someone plays an androgynous character or a character who is unsure of their gender. But they dabble in both. I want there to be some cross - dressing. Above all, it's a romance about the costuming/modeling world. A sort of underground society where people can be anything they want to be. It is set in the near future and meant to be fun.~

~My character will be biologically female but, presents as androgynous and which ever side of the gender coin that she's feeling that day. The gender of my partner's character is totally up to them, so long as the character is within the parameters of the idea. The gender of the writer behind the character is irrelevant. If interested, please feel free to PM. Please DO NOT answer here. Thanks for reading.~

~Approximate response time - 1-7 days plus ~ Muse cooperative~