It's Never Dull When the Moon is Full [A story of werewolves and their pack]

Started by makizushi, April 05, 2012, 12:56:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolventears

In fear, I ran this way and that, the tastes of blood and chocolate in my mouth.

My yes please and not so much. ;)
And if you'd ever like to know why I was away for awhile

Teo Torriatte

Let me know if this is alright-

Name: Silva
Age: looks about 18, and in fact is "only" about 25 years old

Appearance: In both her human and wolf forms she is a bit smaller than average. Her human form is slender, almost frail looking, with long, shaggy silver hair, with sapphire blue eyes and natural amounts of body hair. Her animal form is a sleek, smaller than average wolf with a black patch of fur around her right eye, almost like a black eye. She is extremely fast, especially as a wolf, making up for her lack of strength with swiftness that few can match.

Personality: Silva has a soft, submissive demeanor, and is very willing to take the role of omega, to be the last in line, in exchange for the protection and companionship only being in a pack can provide. But once bonded to a pack, she can show a fierce side as well, if her mates are threatened or if she is cornered- she is still a wolf, after all.

Short Bio: She once had a pack, that she was born to, where she quickly got used to her role as the runt and, when she was old enough, the omega. But she was happy and enjoyed her life, until the day that her entire pack was hunted by humans and killed to a one, except for Silva who alone had managed to evade them. Now she is looking for a new pack, both for her safety and to fill the void the loss of her old pack has created.

makizushi

You're in, definitely. Like I said, the jest of the role play so far is the gathering of the pack and the resting at the large manor. My character, the alpha, will definitely show himself if your character comes knocking at the door. Be creative, have her come up to the house.

makizushi

If we had one other active male, we could have quite a solid pack.