News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Flight of the Faeries [NC] - Calling all men~!

Started by Esoteric Myobi, March 17, 2010, 08:11:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kunoichi

Oh no, Shihong, see, I'm the chef in this little metaphor of yours.

Crovonovin

Ohoho~

Methinks this is looking to be a delectable feast!  Hot and juicy, with plenty of flavour...

Kunoichi

Thanks. ;D I did the best job I could with you, so I'm glad you like how you turned out.

Esoteric Myobi

Mmm~ Kuno did you cook up this fantastic meal all for me?

-pokes the widdle Shihong plated and arranged so nicely on the plate and nibbles on an ear-

...I want to be your wet dream, your daydream, your only distraction...
~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~
Status: Currently have my hands full running Bump in the Night. Always recruiting~!

Nim

*I should have known better to take a peak... now I might have to change my avatar again...  Thinking of jumping in with a duel role.  Human victim... hey who wouldn't want to be abused by so many women.  And a male faerie...  *Having difficulties pushing wings through fur... I'll get there.*

Esoteric Myobi

Nim, I knew you'd come along sooner or later. You just can't resist anymore now can you~?

Flying pixie wolf? That's a hundred times better than the fake Santa's dog with a shiny red lightbulb attached to its nose.

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~
Status: Currently have my hands full running Bump in the Night. Always recruiting~!

Kunoichi

Why would somebody do such a thing to some poor dog??! :o

Esoteric Myobi

Because the poor thing flew into one of those motors under an airplane wing and came out scrambled, but luckily an amateur surgeon happened by and patched it right up into a Frankenstein sort of monstrosity.

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Nim

*Dog?!?!  I beg your pardon... Howls... no doggy in these bones... all wolfie baby...  hmmmm wolfish fairie... interesting I'll have to ponder on that thought.  And no I couldn't Myobi I couldn't resist... damn near laughed myself to death reading about the crazy guy in the park... tinkerbell and peter pan... funny stuffs...*  ~mumbles incoherently... something about trying organize so many ideas at once...goddess how does I get myself into soooo much trouble...~

Esoteric Myobi

Perhaps my sickness is contagious? I can't seem to stop coming up with new ideas or joining new games either =P But am managing them...somewhat x3

-pets the wolfie-

I know I know, I was talking about the evil Santa and the dog he named Rudolph.

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Thorn14

I look away for an hour and you guys go nutters!  :P

Are we almost set to start ya think? I am interested in playing :D

Esoteric Myobi

I don't think we'll be starting for a while yet, most of the interested players haven't submitted their profiles yet though I'm sure they're currently working on them. =)

As for myself...yea, obviously I have to get cracking on my own profile as well. ^^;

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Thorn14

Guess I'm jumping the gun looking for RP hehe.

Nim

I think I just wrote something like that on another thread... go figure... I think I'm going to have start wearing blinders or something to keep my eyes on the stories I already got going and one I just started coming up with to play cuz now I have werewolves, vampires, faeries, mermaids and only gawd knows what else all lurking about in me gray matter... tis getting very crowded... lol

Kunoichi

Trolls, elves, orks, dwarfs, ghouls, HMHVV, changelings, pixies, dragons...

...Oh, wait. >>; I should really stop thinking up Shadowrun characters.

Thorn14

Nim

*looks at list of all mentioned characters.... yes, yes, yes, yes,.... well you get the point.  LOL*

Kunoichi

Quote from: Thorn14 on March 19, 2010, 01:12:12 AM
Too late! Now you need to GM one!

*hopes*

Sorry, no real time to do so, unfortunately.  I could make a character for and play in one, but that would be about it.

I could try a one on one, freeform game, perhaps.  Of course, the main idea I have for such a game is some poor hacker running afoul of a spider, since the Matrix can have plenty of possibilities...

Esoteric Myobi

Well Nim...I'm sure we can incorporate each and every one of those into A.J.'s dreams in various interesting situations x3

Hm, now I'm starting to rethink the original 'dream' I was going to post up...-ponders-

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Nim

LOL... true... was just actually thinking of that one today myself... hehe.

Crovonovin

I wonder what juicy little things will be getting caught in Lux's web...  They best be feisty ones if they want to make it hope with all their bits in their proper places!

Nim

Name:  Lee Thomas
Race: Human (Caucasian)
Abilities: Plays one hell of a mean guitar (cant imagine where I got that idea from) Rock, Blues and yes even Classical
Appearance: 6'2" nicely built but not over the top muscle bound. Skin a nice medium tan. Long black wavy hair (long enough to brush the top of his ass) usually worn in long pony tail tied with a black leather thong.  Most often found wearing tight black leather pants black leather vest with no shirt or a black poets shirt.  Tattoos of dragons adorn his arms and a large print of dragons and faeries on his back. 
Personality: Loves a great party.  A tall glass of ale in one hand a beautiful woman sitting on the other. (Ok lets face it, sex, drugs and rock & roll) Most likely will not just roll over and play dead.  Playing with faeries will be fun for a while but lets face it he just has far to many more gigs to play. 
Biography: Started out playing the guitar at the age of 8.  formed his first band at 13 been playing in gigs with different bands ever since.

Kunoichi

...And a beautiful woman sitting on the other hand? >> Well, I suppose that fits in with the 'sex, drugs and rock'n'roll' mentioned next.

Of course, I can think of one little lady musician who could use his hand as a couch... ;)

Nim

*careful now sometimes his fingers wiggle*  ;)