Interest Check - A Sort of Survival - Need Soldiers/Sex Slaves

Started by Maeve, August 13, 2015, 10:35:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

summoner2183

RedEve

Quote from: Maeve on January 20, 2016, 07:43:36 AM
At the moment, completely. I'm still trying to get people interested, so I don't see this one having a meteoric rise but rather a study ascent. Where I have the story now, I don't think she's met the crazy waif yet. I think the boys still have her locked away somewhere.

Would Rosa still be servicing some of the men even whilst she is locked away (and kept away from Charlotte)?

"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

summoner2183

Writer Name: summoner2183

Character Name: Jacob Summers

Face Model/Physical Description:

Sexuality: Heterosexual, loves women who have a lot of vanilla sex and a little bondage

Personality: Jacob is pretty much a calm and composed manner, and he is always quite analytical and sometimes has a take charge of the situation kind of persona due to his training as a field medic and a doctor.

History: Jacob was the son of a dentist and a general practicioner, so it wasn't a surprise that medicinal arts was something he was familiar when he was growing up. Especially when in his teens, his parents sometimes talked about the patients that they had seen and the diseases that they contracted. When he is in college, he took up in the Faculty of Medicine and he passed his exams and he became a GP, just like his dad though he worked at the local hospital while he took up another course for General Surgery. All was well... until the Virus struck.

No one knows how the virus came about and how it spread, but before long... the dead rise and the Infected were like zombies. His parents were the first to join in the community to go to shelters to aid the people who were hiding because of this, and it was a while since he had heard of them. When he heard there was a bunch of people who were going through the wasteland and try and find shelter... he joined up with them as a field medic and a doctor, just in case anybody was hurt. He wanted to contribute to keeping everybody from being Infected as best as he could and that was what he was going to do.

Maeve

Quote from: RedEve on January 20, 2016, 10:39:24 AM
Would Rosa still be servicing some of the men even whilst she is locked away (and kept away from Charlotte)?

I would imagine so. Big rambling house, you would think that they could keep it from her.

summoner2183

Maeve

Quote from: summoner2183 on January 20, 2016, 06:03:49 PM
Writer Name: summoner2183

Character Name: Jacob Summers

Sexuality: Heterosexual, loves women who have a lot of vanilla sex and a little bondage

Personality: Jacob is pretty much a calm and composed manner, and he is always quite analytical and sometimes has a take charge of the situation kind of persona due to his training as a field medic and a doctor.

History: Jacob was the son of a dentist and a general practicioner, so it wasn't a surprise that medicinal arts was something he was familiar when he was growing up. Especially when in his teens, his parents sometimes talked about the patients that they had seen and the diseases that they contracted. When he is in college, he took up in the Faculty of Medicine and he passed his exams and he became a GP, just like his dad though he worked at the local hospital while he took up another course for General Surgery. All was well... until the Virus struck.

No one knows how the virus came about and how it spread, but before long... the dead rise and the Infected were like zombies. His parents were the first to join in the community to go to shelters to aid the people who were hiding because of this, and it was a while since he had heard of them. When he heard there was a bunch of people who were going through the wasteland and try and find shelter... he joined up with them as a field medic and a doctor, just in case anybody was hurt. He wanted to contribute to keeping everybody from being Infected as best as he could and that was what he was going to do.

A few. I like them having a doctor about, it just makes sense. Now was he in the army before the outbreak (as most of the other men in the house) or did he respond to their message and is an outsider like the women? Does he object? Was the system already in place by the time he got there?

summoner2183

Well, he was already in the army only after the outbreak started and he was drafted to help out... same thing happened to his parents and he did not know where they were right now or if they are still alive. He knows that the way things are run are not the best, but that's the only way things are going to work with the way things are with the world in this state. It is more of a grudging acceptance of the system that is in place I think.

tyr4n02r

Kinda interested. Will review and see about Char Creation soon.
I apparently insulted Dicebot's mother, and it still remembers... you've been warned...
Mainly missing on Tuesdays, sorry.
Intro!  My Ons and Offs

Clio

I briefly looked over this and saw that it might be starting soon. Is there a comprehensive list of characters?

It sounds super interesting, but as I was skimming, I believe I read somewhere about an underage character being involved (under 18), and if that character is going to be involved in sexual situations, then I won't bother looking more into it. So I'm just checking it out.
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Maeve

Maeve

Quote from: Christa on January 22, 2016, 02:49:37 PM
I briefly looked over this and saw that it might be starting soon. Is there a comprehensive list of characters?

It sounds super interesting, but as I was skimming, I believe I read somewhere about an underage character being involved (under 18), and if that character is going to be involved in sexual situations, then I won't bother looking more into it. So I'm just checking it out.

There's an outline of an idea for a list of characters. So far 6-12 soldiers who can be coming and going, multiple may be played by the same person, and I'm sure some will end up being NPCs. There is Charlotte, whom I have taken up for expediency sake and in a GM capacity. Redeve has taken up the crazy waif roll. Which leaves the two woman who are lead to, stumble upon or are searching for this settlement.

The underage character was a plot point raised but not elaborated on, let alone finalized. I wouldn't be opposed to having a younger character brought in as one of the women who find themselves from the pot to the fire, it would thicken the plot, but 18-20 is young enough for me.

Who were you thinking of playing?

Maeve

Just wanted to let everyone know that if you are still interested and already have a character outline approved, feel free to post in the thread.

sketcherella

After getting the okay from Maeve, I'm going to go ahead and post my character sheet below!

Of course, details can be tweaked depending on whether someone takes up the second newcomer, and whether they want the two to have been traveling together for a time, or recently partners, or not linked at all, etc. If anyone's interested, I thought it might be fun to have the second newcomer be Chloe's briefly-mentioned girlfriend.

Writer Name: Sketch

Character Name: Chloe Woods

Sexuality: Bisexual

Personality: Before the outbreak, Chloe was a fairly average young adult. She enjoyed spending time with her friends, and tended to be the de facto leader of the group; Chloe was always headstrong, with a good head on her shoulders. If she was a bit abrasive at times, she made up for it with her compassion. She prided herself on being a good person, and always said that her main goal in life was to leave the world a better place than she entered it. Naive, perhaps; but her heart was in the right place.

After the outbreak, Chloe's rose-tinted glasses were ripped away without ceremony. It didn't take her long to figure out that she had to compromise some of her morals in order to survive. Her naivety was all but gone, replaced with tentative cynicism in order to keep from having a complete breakdown at every turn. Despite all of the ugliness in the world, Chloe can't help it if her eyes still search for the beauty and kindness that she knows, deep down, must be present somewhere in the rubble.

History: Before the outbreak, Chloe had just graduated high school, and was taking a year (or two) off to work and build her savings before entering college. She had a job as a waitress, make good tips due to her outgoing nature and charming smile. She spent her nights reading or drawing, or on occasion sneaking out to spend the night under the stars. She had dreams of going up there one day, but in the meantime, she settled for watching and painting them. She had a girlfriend that she loved. They were going to move in together.

And then all hell broke loose, and Chloe's life would never be the same.

In the very beginning, when it seemed like maybe things were going to be okay, Chloe's parents sent her away, to a relative who lived out of the city, to keep her safe while the storm passed. She was only there three days before they learned of her parents' passing. It was only two weeks later that her aunt's farm was attacked, and Chloe only managed to escape by hiding in the barn loft until well after the infected rambled on to their next victims.

After that, Chloe stayed at the farm for a while longer, listening to her truck driving uncle's old radio to see if anyone was making a survival attempt - until food ran out and she became desperate. Hearing a transmission about a safe haven for survivors, Chloe's waning hope began to burn anew. She packed up what little food she had left, and set out. Along the way, Chloe did what she had to in order to survive - which sometimes meant stealing, or trading sexual favors for food or temporary shelter. By the time she finally reached the so-called safe haven, Chloe was beyond ready for sanctuary.