Big Bang Theory Enters The Multiverse

Started by Guyver0335, September 09, 2012, 08:30:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Guyver0335

After seeing some rather awesome looking fan made images of the big bang theory today I was put in a mood to play out some of the possible adventures the group could find themselves in. Here's what I saw in my mind. The guys are working on an experiment when things go haywire. Before you know zip zap zoom the group a transported to an alternate universe. The only way to get home is to find a way to rebuild their transporter, but in order to do so they must face the challenges of their new universe.

I was also thinking it could end up being like the old sci fi tv show sliders where their lost and unsure how to get to their home universe. The various alternate universes could be fun universes too, like they enter the dc or marvel universe. They could end up going to the star wars universe and half could end up having the force with the other half not. The sky is the limit! Any questions or comments?

Guyver0335

lesleymoon

I love the pic you posted, its damn awesome!

I hope you find some takers for this one, it sounds like it could be fun! So good luck!!

Guyver0335

I hope so too but I haven't gotten any takers yet!

Anon315

Just to explain a possible reason, there's also this game which posted a week before yours, so perhaps people have their fill of Sliders. Just a hypothesis.