Pokemon RP interest check.

Started by Wolfy, April 07, 2012, 10:37:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Humbugearthquake

Name: Andrew Stinson
Appearence:
Pokemon: Charmander, Geodude
Future Career: Military
Bio: Andrew was raised in the army by his father who was very stern and not very loving. He was always raised to acknowledge strength and look down on the weak. He is quite egotistic and arrogant by nature but also very loyal and have no problem standing up for his friends. He's the type of guy you want on your side in a fight. 
Ons: Independence, submission
Offs: Water sports
Favorite Position: Doggy-style
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Animegurl5

Sorry, I've been a little distracted... I'll have the profile up later today.... Hopefully :P
For the rest of the month, my schedule will be awkward and unpredictable. Please pardon my absenses and delayed replies.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=131173.0

Silk

Lots of good trainers, really looking forward to this :D

Animegurl5

Name: Jadaria Brookes (Jade for short)
Appearance:
Minus the bow ofcourse. :P
Pokémon: Swellow Female (Nicknamed: Kayla)
Future Career: Ranger
Bio: Jadaria’s whole family has been a part of the rangers force for as long as she can remember, and as far as the stories her mother used to tell her before tucking her into bed at night. That alone was enough to strike Jade’s interest in the career but then the accident happened. A disaster sent the Pokémon into a panic, causing stampedes and many other accidents. While working to keep them safe, Jadaria’s mother got caught in one of the stampedes and didn’t survive. Supported by her father and her older brother, she grew up to be a strong individual who would never back down from any situation. Her goal to become just another ranger changed and now she will settle for nothing less than being the best Ranger in the world.
Ons: Riddles and puzzles, Gentleness and Kind heartedness.
Offs: Rude, inconsiderate and stupid people or questions.
Favorite Position: Inexperienced
Sexual Orientation: Impartial
For the rest of the month, my schedule will be awkward and unpredictable. Please pardon my absenses and delayed replies.

summoner2183

Name: Andrew Dalton
Appearence: Andrew is 5'8" tall and is leanly built. He likes to keep his brown hair neatly trimmed, and he likes to wear jeans and a shirt with sometimes a jacket over his shirt.
Pokemon: Squirtle, Snivy
Future Career: Researcher
Bio: Andrew was born in a long line of researchers and Pokemon trainers. His parents were both before they married and they passed on the love of pokemon to him. While his parents has a preference for Fire, Electric, Ground and Psychic Pokemon... he however has a personal preference for Grass and Water.
Ons: SUbmission, Oral Play
Offs: Scat, Mutilation, Snuff, toilet play and other disgusting fetishes
Favorite Position: Doggy Style, Missionary
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Ember Star

Quick question. Are shiny Pokemon allowed? And if they are can they be shiny Pokemon who are not tgr usual shiny color? I ask because I'm converting my last Pokemon character I had and her starter was a pale blue Pichu
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

Ember Star

Here's my character. If anything needs to be changed, just let me know.
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Name: Elektra Kandou
Appearence:

Pokemon: Pichu (Nickname: Sparkles. Gender: Female.)

and a soon-to-be-hatched Eevee egg.

Future Career: Researcher of rare/unusual Pokemon.

Bio: Elektra grew up loving Pokemon, she would often offer to help out at the PokeCenter and Lab. She was helping out at the Lab one day when a pale blue Picnic zoomed past her and knocked the bucket of mop water she was using over. The Pichu was apparently only a few days old and had been a ball of trouble since she hatched. Getting into stuff, electrifying people, making a mess of things. Elektra however was not aware of the naughtiness of the young Pokemon and immediately attracted by her odd color, Elektra called the little beast to her. The Pichu took a immediately liking to the small framed, soft speaking girl and bounded into her arms, unfortunately giving off slight sparks when she did, but not enough to harm Elektra, just make her hair stand on end. The Professor there was amazed at the Pichu's immediately attraction to Elektra, all too happy to be rid of the little trouble maker, he gave the Pichu to Elektra, seeing a great future ahead for her.

Elektra's aunt she who she's lived since she was orphaned at a young age, her aunt worked a lot so Elektra was pretty much on her own from a young age. But her aunt does love her and as a parting gift when Elektra left for the academy, she gave her niece a Pokemon egg. Little does Elektra know that this egg contains a rare Eevee.

Ons: Romance, gentleness, kindness, poetry.
Offs: Rudeness, aggression, cruelty, hatefulness.
These are only a few character-specific, personality Ons and Offs. Please see my written Ons and Offs (click the blue heart in my signature) and "My Role Play Preferences" for more information.
Favorite Position: Missionary (open to try different things)
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual.
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

summoner2183

So,when do we start this thing?

Xaoc

Name: Dylon Rosesn
Appearence:
Pokemon : Misdreavus (Female, First pokemon) Houndour (Male, second pokemon)
Future Career: Unknown (Medium perhaps)
Bio: Born the child of a world famous Psychic, Dylon lacked the gift. His twin sister on the other had, had it in spades. Born only minutes apart, Dylon was worthless to his family. He still went to the same schools, and given the best education but he was born a failure. Until the day his sister died, and holding her in his arms he suddenly awoke. He could feel her soul leave her body. From that day forward, he had a gift, and yet still hated all the Psychics who tormented him as a child. He would never forgive them.
Ons: Sexually inexperienced, likes things rough.
Offs: Psychic people. Mushy stuff.
Favorite Position: Only had sex once, so isn't entirely sure. Would like to try them all.
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual but could likely be talked into giving anything a try.
Hate can motivate one to do the impossible. But love? Love will bring one to do the unthinkable.

NotCarrot

Edison Stubeck
Appearence:
Muscular and stocky, Edison stands at a whopping five feet six inches. He has tanned skin and dark-red hair, kept straight and about neck length. He usually dresses well when out of uniform, and usually wears a pair of dark, rectangular prescription-sunglasses.

Pokemon:
Ditto - (?) - Proteus
Polywag -(f) - Typhon

Future Career: Breeder

Bio:
Edison's parents were researchers for the Silph Corporation. They encouraged their son to reach his full academic potential with rigorous courses of study, also instilling him with a deep sense of what constituted proper behavior and social status. He both embraced their teachings and resented the level of control exerted over his life, rebelling as overtly as he could. This largely manifested in intense physical training taken on his own initiative in addition to his academic work, studying the techniques used at Saffron's dojo whenever possible. He decided to become a Breeder as a sort of compromise between his own and his parents' interests; Edison would work towards breeding the strongest Fighting Pokemon possible.

Edison has developed an overabundance of confidence in both his academic work, as well as in his battling abilities. One of these areas is less well-founded than the other, to put it mildly.

Ons: Domination and submission (giving or receiving), intelligence and wit, anyone who challenges him or sufficiently defies his expectations of status, tickling
Offs: Crude behavior, scat and other extreme fetishes, desperation
Favorite Position: +++error: insufficient data+++
Sexual Orientation: Closeted Bisexual

As an OOC note, yes, Poliwag is not a fighting type. But it evolves into Poliwrath, so I think it fits. Plus I figured they'd be easier to obtain around Saffron than a Riolu or Tyrogue.

Lusa

I'm loving all of you guys' characters!

Wolfy

This will begin...sometime.

But we need a head count of males and females...xD

Frank Reshman

Quote from: Wolfy on April 16, 2012, 07:02:52 AM
This will begin...sometime.

But we need a head count of males and females...xD

Just went through.  6 girls and 5 boys.  Ended up with a pretty even split.  Although, I wasn't complaining around page 2 when it was 4 girls and me  :D

Silk

Most of the girls are Bi too as well.

Ember Star

Quote from: Silk on April 16, 2012, 07:35:58 AM
Most of the girls are Bi too as well.
I may change Elektra to lesbian or straight depending on rather or not TheDreadPirateRoberts makes a character. Lol

Quote from: Frank Reshman on April 16, 2012, 07:12:20 AM
Just went through.  6 girls and 5 boys.  Ended up with a pretty even split.  Although, I wasn't complaining around page 2 when it was 4 girls and me  :D
We may end up with 6 boys if TheDreadPirateRoberts kicks his lazy bum in action and whips up a quick character. Lol (no offense darling, when you see this). Also have another friend who's a boy who might be interested

Nobody ever told me if it was okay to have a blue Pichu

Smoothtrooperette

TECHNICALLY; a blue pichu doesn't exist.  However, I'm sure there's a berry out there somewhere that turned it blue. (IE Pikan berries) There's your reasoning; I don't see a problem with it.

Ember Star

Lol. I know it doesn't exist. That's why I asked if it was okay.

Thanks!

Lusa

I'm pretty excited for this to start, lol. Cute pichu, Ember <3

Silk

Kaizer Bolt

Is this thing still going, I have a Profile Ready if it is...
Hate? You think you have hate?
You don't know the meaning of the word.
You think you possess true hatred?
Your hatred to mine, is like comparing the ember of a candle, to the raging inferno that is the sun.

Smoothtrooperette

If the original OP doesn't take over in a day or two; I'll be glad to take over.  I'll send a PM if that's the case to anyone who has a profile already in the thread as well as a PM to the OP asking if it's okay if I take over.

NotCarrot

Anyone have any OOC-type stuff they'd like to work out while we wait? Character arcs or whatever?

Smoothtrooperette

I'd like to know if everyone wants their characters to be in the same home room/classes or have similar classes, etc.

Animegurl5

I'm cool with anything, but I think it would be good to have them have the same home room, but different classes that might overlap with the scheduals of others. :)

Smoothtrooperette

That works, because then all of the characters would have a chance to interact--  Then go on to have some alone time.